Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soliciting Member Run Events

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Yay!....finally, [member="Lady Kay"] . :D
Been like forever and a day since we wrote together. I don't have Discord as I post from work, but link me up to the planning thread and side-faction thingy and I'll be all set and ready to play. :)

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

You stated that, "Custom planets may (with permission of the creator) be devastated/destroyed in special circumstances. The Head Admin reserves the sole right to approve this." What if I create a system and/or specific planets for an event simply to have it destroyed. Would that be allowed?

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Valiens Nantaris"] while this has popped up and kinda been thinking about it because of a friend. Will staff be conducting any events this year? We miss the large scale ones since we as members are not aloud to do anything outside of one hex that was made smaller since this thread went live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom