Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Solara

Solara

S

7YeJfk7.png
UGqpnNV.png

zJinrwq.png
  • fluff1.png
    Our faces did not differ until the sleep took hold. We were once twins by the very definition of the word. The same in everything, but the long sleep changed more than then galaxy around us. When we woke again, we had walked through heaven and hell and seen many things our waking minds could not imagine. We emerged a reflection of our experiences. A mirror image of the powers that lay within our other half.

One boasts the bright white hair of a thousand stars, with eyes as black as the deepest void. The other has hair soaked in midnight black, with eyes that shine white like the moon against a raven canvas of twilight. Years locked in our tomb leeched the colour from our skin. It is so thin now we can read the veins beneath, like reading pages from a book. It robbed us of our flesh, leaving little left to cling to our bones. Our once full and pleasant features were hollowed by the merciless touch of time, but it gave us an ethereal and mysterious beauty.

The sleep took much from us, but we gained far more than it stole.
  • tiger.gif
    My first form embodies the element of destruction.

She is a beast with striped fur the colour of fire, charcoal and moonlight. In this form my eyes are acid yellow slits that see everything. My four paws have sharp talons that can slice through flesh and wood with equal power, and my mouth is full of deadly fangs that find pleasure in destroying whatever comes near.

Despite the thick muscles that cover most of my body, this form is a beast that stalks its pray through dense forest and jungle, it's gait is purposefully silent and stealthy. My legs are agile enough to pounce at my prey from great distances, and my arms are strong enough to climb great heights to reach them.
  • haku.gif
    This form represents water. The movements it makes through air and sea are as fluid as a river cutting through the earth on its journey back toward the ocean.

The body this form possesses is long, sleek and covered head to toe in waterproof scales the colour of milk. The feathers on its back and tail help to control its movements, as do the slender whiskers that protrude from its snout. While it does have legs, they are rather short and not made for exceptional travel across great distances of land.
  • fluff3.png
    Our faces did not differ until the sleep took hold. We were once twins by the very definition of the word. The same in everything, but the long sleep changed more than then galaxy around us. When we woke again, we had walked through heaven and hell and seen many things our waking minds could not imagine. We emerged a reflection of our experiences. A mirror image of the powers that lay within our other half.

One boasts the bright white hair of a thousand stars, with eyes as black as the deepest void. The other has hair soaked in midnight black, with eyes that shine white like the moon against a raven canvas of twilight. Years locked in our tomb leeched the colour from our skin. It is so thin now we can read the veins beneath, like reading pages from a book. It robbed us of our flesh, leaving little left to cling to our bones. Our once full and pleasant features were hollowed by the merciless touch of time, but it gave us an ethereal and mysterious beauty.

• fluff5.gif

dhAwySB.png
B I R T H N A M E | Solara

S P E C I E S | Gemini

H O M E P L A N E T | Illyria

A G E | 261

G E N D E R | Female

S K I N | Pale

H A I R | Star-White

E Y E S | Void-Black

W E I G H T | 120lbs

H E I G H T | 5ft 6in

F O R C E - A B L E | Confirmed
  • gU2HD02.png
    The Galaxy was a different place when we went to sleep. Names that now hold no power once shook the hearts of men.

My sister and I watched this different galaxy form and mould as we grew up; our tribe teaching us of the gods, of the mother, and of our place in it all. Like all children, we were imperfect in our youth, and as the mother ebbs and flows around us, our own loyalty and discipline ebbed and flowed until we found our place in the tribe.

Then the plague came.

We had completed our rite of adulthood but were yet to step into the stars and touch that which we’d seen and heard for so many years before. However, the galaxy above us changed; the heavens filled with fear, anguish, death and despair. When the call came from our elders to return to the ground and sleep, we went willingly into our tomb.

Until came the Warlord.

How many came before, we cannot say. Our long sleep dropped a curtain between us and the galaxy, for the first time in our lives. But when he came, it parted. Once more, we woke, stepping into a galaxy born anew from the ashes the plague had left. New names replaced the old, new treaties and new wars and new stars and new people; my sister and I stepped into the sun for the first time in a long time.

It was time to finally see it all, at the side of the one that had freed us.
  • fRYqESh.png
    G E M I N I | A pureblood Gemini, Solara possesses natural abilities such as being able to take the forms of beasts, or to look into the hearts of men. When with her sister, the pair have the ability to look into the far future or distant past, as well as to speak directly into the minds of others.

L O N G - L I V E D | All Gemini possess a lifespan that numbers in the thousands of years, unless cut short by disease or a mortal wound.

E T H E R E A L | There's no mistaking that Solara and Selene are striking to look at. Combined with their natural empathic abilities, the twins are capable of subtly affecting their auras; to appear either meek and defenceless or powerful and intimidating, at their whim.
  • 4BcXBWQ.png
    D E L I C A T E - C O N S T I T U T I O N | Not necessarily a Gemini trait, but Solara and Selene were entombed for hundreds of years to escape the Gulag plague. While they succeeded, their immune systems have not been able to learn the plethora of illnesses now in the galaxy, leaving the twins vulnerable.

D E P E N D E N T | The twins need each other. Not just because they are close, but biologically, they are bound together. Not only does the use of their abilities leave each physically vulnerable, needing the other to protect her, but if forcibly separated, both twins will grow weak and sick.

A L L E R G Y | The twins - as many Gemini do - suffered an illness in their childhood. While both recovered fully, it left Solara with an allergy to gold. Contact with the metal in its purest form causes her skin to break out in painful hives (which are oft in turn felt by her sister as well).
  • WqxRAg0.png
    - Selene Selene
    Relationship | Twin Sister
    Biography | {x}
    Interactions | {x}
  • fLFkc5L.png

U N D E R - C O N S T R U C T I O N
  • JWoI4Ib.png

U N D E R - C O N S T R U C T I O N
  • HdqPpTZ.png

Gallery.png
  • 9Tvvr1f.png