Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Soft LOA

MOVING TIME. Got an abrupt move with a long drive coming up and 2 weeks to pack. You might see me heavily spamming one night to avoid packing and then again you might not see me for a few days.

I have NO clue what my positing will look like when under stress but leaving space for unreliability does wonders for the soul.

I'm trying to focus threads that are on a timeline so I don't fall behind. Sometimes I just do 'this character only' days to keep my scattered brain more organized. It's not you, it's me. Who let me into so many threads, anyway?

Love your faces, thanks for your patience.

PS anyone good at getting cats into a cat carrier...?

Caedyn Arenais

C
Darth Daiara Darth Daiara

Best of luck with the move!

As far as the cats go, I'd choose a room to empty first and then keeping them in there on moving day so they don't try to panic/escape with all of the fuss going on around them. As for caging them...Wear a long-sleeved shirt :p

Have a good move!

Cat tip: put the carrier up on a waist level surface with door open, it helps to have someone hold it (but I've done this alone). Pick up cat, walk backwards to the carrier so they can't see it -- and slide them in tail first. It sounds weird, but it's the only way I've found to actually get my cats in a carrier without a fuss xD

I leave the carrier open over night and have stuff they like stuffed in it. The cats are usually the last thing I pack up so they're usually playing in the carrier, then I shut the door. They've already acclimated themselves to the carrier so its not so much of a freak out moment.

Have a great move and you'll have posts waiting <3

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom