Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sochi V. SSC Skirmish

Hey guys, I'm posting this as an interest check

I know most of you, and hello to all of those I don't. Sochi here has finally returned to the Coalition after being brought back from the Netherworld. The reunion was great, but she's nearing the end of her Dark story arc. After successfully bribing Kaine with candy and front row seats to a cat fight between me and [member="Rasu Gan"] I have decided to bring this to the faction so that everyone can be including in this story. :)

Sochi is crazy...she's mental and highly disillusioned with the Force as a whole. She suffered a fall from grace awhile back which resulted in her death, and slowly drove her insane. However, it wasn't until she was resurrected that the mental cherry was placed on top. Her overarching goal is to kill the Force...How might she do that? She's looking to create a wound...(gasp) and how might she do that? well...thats why she needs sacrifices. I know I know...sacrifices, terrible. But hey think of the fun we'll have together. :p

On a more serious note, this is mostly about Sochi and her development. She's been out of the mix IC for a while and there's so many old and new faces that I would like to write with. Now, Sochi is planning on gathering the SSC and Kaine and his minions (yuck) on Endregaad where she plans to use both sides to create a wound large enough to breach the Force in an effort to kill it etc etc. She'll also bring some of her own minions Oasis Mother' and children.

She obviously won't succeed, and that failure is vital to her progression. Everyone will have control over the npcs, they'll be disposable, you'll probably even get to tango with a few sithies. While development for the character, I didn't want to limit it only to myself. I want this to be fun for everyone.

Have any questions, shoot.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Nah, she's smart enough to know not to display she's crazy in front of people she needs. It's more about her beliefs becoming twisted.

EDIT: Ruse it up

[member="Rasu Gan"]

Nahh audiences are the best.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] lol

Coci Heavenshield said:
Candy Kaine!
251.gif

[member="Sochi Ru"]

I like the use of the Darth Traya angle. Kurayami sees both light and dark as extremes and equally dangerous, though he has no want to destroy the Force. Similar to Potentium I suppose, but where he would fit in well here is that he has an inherent disposition to forming Force Bonds. If you want to discuss particulars as to how I could help push this forward then shoot me a PM.

[member="Rasu Gan"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Kurayami Bloodborn"] | [member="Aria Vale"] | [member="Nagate Hei"] | [member="Joza Perl"]

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/91420-conviction-rising-sochi-v-ssc-black-empire-and-friends/

Thread is up, it starts with a conclave called by Sochi so yeah :) dun dun dun

Anyone from the SSC is free to join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom