Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private So You Wanna Be A Si'kahya?

Eliz_div.png

Eliz woulda laughed at what Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla said about the droids. Was going to, in truth. But the sound of multiple of the things charging forward immediately pulled his attention from it. There was nothing to laugh at as ten large droids came running at someone, training or not. The Chissalorian immediately sprang into action. His delay in firing paid off in him at least familiarizing himself with the controls his hud had.

His charric went off, ripping into the chest of one of the droids, dropping it immediately. He turned, leveling his wrist for the next. Fired. Dropped another. He was faster than he should be, his reaction beyond normal capabilities even with intense training. And his precision was at the same level. They weren't quick, wild shots. They were deadly accurate and calculated. Then the droids closed in on him.

The plasma edged blade sprang into existence as one of the droids threw a punch for his head. He ducked under, bringing the knuckle blade around to cleave through it's arm. His other wrist went off, blasting a second droid that was closing in as he shifted around the semi disabled one he cut. Using it as a barrier. There were flashes of blue and red as he danced around his makeshift and unwilling cover, weaving through the strikes of the other droids to swiftly disable them with either a well placed shot or a bladed punch. When only the one he forced into his shield remained he reached up, gripping the droid's head and easily ripping it from the things shoulders.

Eliz let out a sigh as he dropped the powering down droid brain to the ground. He still felt the surge of adrenaline in his veins as he turned his visor for any other threat.

Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla

3oIWNfM.png

F R I E N D
I N
N E E D

Location: Kestri, The Kom’rk, Hallways of The Kom’rk, Simulation Room 85, Urban Killhouse
Local Time: 07:57
Date: -DATA CORRUPTED-
Primary Objective: Train Eliz
Secondary Objective: N/A
Equipment: Loadout 1 (Medical Backpack, Paranaor Blaster Rifle and Scatter Gun left in his locker in his barracks)
Tags: Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

tQcpQG0.png

Kranak’s smile underneath his helmet visor grew wider and wider with each blow the young warrior delivered to the droids as he kept walking in a wide circle around the fight, watching the lad. The young Mandalorian was far stronger and fasterthan his small stature let on. He fought fast and efficiently. There wasn’t a single move he made that wasted his economy of movement, or reduced his effectiveness as he fought.

The lad also displayed some form of creativity, using one of the combat ineffective droids as a shield against the droids, while he fended off the other droids one by one in quick succession with blaster bolt and plasma blade. Every move seemed reactive, but also proactive. The lad was so fluent with his movement, yet there was a sense of calculation in them.

It was a thing of beauty to watch for the Supercommando. He would make a great Ori’ramikad.
<Such ferocity.> Such displays of brutality and efficiency had the tendency to impress him and invoke respect in the giant, whether he saw it in a friend or foe.

What surprised him the most, more than the smoothness of the young lad’s movements, was how easily he had plucked out the droid’s head from its body. The metallic head clattered loudly on the ground as the lad casually dropped it, retaining his combat stance while scanning his surroundings, looking for more threats to engage and neutralize.
<Ever vigilant. Good.> The giant silently commended.

<”Swift!”> The giant said as he slowly approached the lad from behind, his hands remaining clasped at his back. <”Brutal!”> The giant unclasped his hands from his back as he was right behind the lad. <”And efficient.”> The Supercommando praised his abilities as he gave several fatherly pats on the lad's left shoulder with his right hand once he stood behind him. <”Just the way I love it.”> He wouldn’t have it any other way. He was impressed with the lad. He was not expecting him to be this efficient.

<”Do you know how fast you destroyed them?”> The Vizsla nudged and kicked the droid’s leg near him with a metallic clank with his left foot. <”Less than twelve seconds! Ten seconds, eighty-five microseconds to be exact.”> Kranak said with a broad smile on his face, without expecting an answer as to how fast Eliz had cut down the droids. The fight was over as soon as it began.

But the way he moved around in a fight was unbelievably fast. A lesser opponent -- like the training droids -- would not stand a chance against the young lad.
<”Such agility. Your strength belies your stature,”> the giant quipped, referring to the lad’s lack of muscle strength in the lad’s arms as he nudged the young Mandalorian’s left bicep with his right index finger. <”Augmentations?”> The giant ventured a guess curiously. He would patiently wait for the lad to answer his question. He wasn’t going to belittle him for having augmentations or anything. No, there wasn’t shame in using them. He knew the lad would just as be efficient -- albeit a little slower with his reflexes -- without them.

UeJaBns.png

Last edited:

Eliz_div.png

It took a moment for his heart to calm down. Hidden behind his armor, the young Mandalorian was still in a heightened state. Aggression. Fight or flight. His time fighting against the Maw, constantly flirting with death, had it's effect. The blade clicked back into place, hidden below his armor once again as he dropped his stance. Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla was speaking. Right. He turned his helmed gaze towards the giant, nodding slowly.

Was what he did that impressive?

"Serum. When I was fighting the Maw, one of the Chiss had a serum that could make me stronger. They injected me as thanks." There was far more to it than just that, but it should cover enough of an explanation for what the giant was asking, at least. "Faster reactions. Strength. Though I get headaches a lot easier now from loud noises or bright lights." He reached up, knocking the side of his helmet.

"Buy'ce helps though."

3oIWNfM.png

F R I E N D
I N
N E E D

Location: Kestri, The Kom’rk, Simulation Room 85, Urban Killhouse
Local Time: 07:59
Equipment: Loadout 1 (Medical Backpack, Paranaor Blaster Rifle and Scatter Gun left in his locker in his barracks)

tQcpQG0.png

”Serum. When I was fighting the Maw, one of the Chiss had a serum that could make me stronger. They injected me as thanks. Faster reactions. Strength. Though I get headaches a lot easier now from loud noises or bright lights. Buy’ce helps though.”

<”I see.”> The giant Ori’ramikad placed his free hand on his hip as he listened to the young warrior’s response to his remark. He would nod slowly. His assessment was correct. He was augmented by some sort of serum. Though it apparently came at a price. Loud noises and bright lights had the ability to stun him, it seems. Buy’ce or not, that was a considerable disadvantage. Battlefields were often very loud, with bright explosions and blaster bolt tracer fire lighting up the environment, among other things.

He would be increasing the difficulty from now on. This little show of his was entertaining to watch, but it was no true test of strength. A well trained but inexperienced Foundling could have done that, perhaps less effective and slower compared to the young warrior.

<”Alright, let’s continue then. Let’s talk about that Sound Dampening Belt of yours,”> He crossed his arms over his chestplate. He would firstly make sure the young lad fully grasped the abilities of his beskar’gam before he had him move on to sending more droids to the scrap heap. <”As you can understand from its name, it is a valuable tool of concealment. Upon activation, it masks the sound its user makes upon movement, reducing and sometimes completely nullifying the user emits,”> The giant’s buy’ce tilted to his left. <”Coupled with that Fractal Pattern Armor System of yours, you would be invisible to the naked eye.”> He emphasized the last part. There were specialized armor sensor systems out there that would detect an individual making use of the fractal pattern camouflage. The young lad would also be lit up in thermals, too. Assuming the flight suit he wore was not made from special materials that did not emit the wearer’s body temperature for thermal sensors to detect.

The giant would move onto explaining another armor system of his afterwards.
<”Okay, next up is your helmet’s night vision and flash goggles. The night vision allows the user to see in complete darkness. However, sudden light changes from darkness to something as bright -- or brighter -- than daylight negates its effective use,”> the giant would continue after a brief pause, remembering the lad’s weakness against bright lights. <”Considering your sensitivity to visual sensory input, it can very well temporarily blind you,”> Looking at a bright source of light while having your night vision turned on was very discomforting, to say the least.

<”And that’s where your visor’s polarizing flash goggles comes in!”> The giant moved onto explaining Eliz’ flash goggles equipment, built into his visor. <”Flash goggles provide relatively normal vision in swiftly brightening and darkening environments, thanks to its super-speed polarizing lenses and the sensitive photocells,”> the giant gave a curt nod of his head at the young Mandalorian as he continued. <”It can also be used to gain normal vision in pitch darkness. Sort of works like a night-vision and
Flash guard treated visor at the same time, only differences between the two would be no green haze cast over everything you look at, and great protection against bright lights and flashes. All in one.”>

<”So, any questions you have in mind before I move on?”>
He asked as he tilted his head to the right, patiently waiting for the young lad to respond. His response would determine whether he’d move on to teaching the rest of his armor systems, or answering whatever question the lad had in mind.

UeJaBns.png

Eliz_div.png

There was a lot of information, but.. Eliz followed what Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla was telling him without issue. It helped he could scan through his suits systems to pick up the tool the giant was talking about to activate and utilize. See how it worked as it was being explained. The biggest thing? The flash visor. Everything else was certainly going to be useful, but the flash visor was what was going to keep him from going blind. Hopefully.

He clicked off the system management and turned his gaze back to the giant once the last was explained. "<No questions.>" Everything was pretty self explanatory. And.. It seemed like his buir had left behind notes. Tricks on how to use the systems within their files. He briefly smiled. Even gone Cleru was still going to help. "<Let's move on.>"

3oIWNfM.png

F R I E N D
I N
N E E D

Local Time: 08:02

tQcpQG0.png

<”No questions. Let’s move on.”>

The giant gave a slow nod of his head in response to the young warrior’s answer. <"Right, moving on then,"> Next up was the remaining devices the lad had under his disposal: Rebreather, Speech Scrambler, Broadcast Antenna and lastly, his Scan Pulse device. All very much useful in a combat scenario. Speech scrambler, less so, but possessing the ability to scramble what you say over your annunciator in order for your opponents to fail at understanding you would be a slight advantage.

<”Alright lad, next up is your Rebreather. A very handy tool to breathe in atmospheric conditions rather unfavorable. Once activated, it supplies its wearer much needed oxygen to breathe,”> The giant would then add the importance of monitoring the amount of oxygen left in the rebreather in order to not run out of it in the worst possible moment. <”Do keep in mind that you have a limited supply. Make sure you pay attention to your heads-up display to monitor the amount of oxygen you have left remaining. I highly recommend swapping the tank with a fresh one before it is depleted.”> The giant would then give him an advice for missions taking place in the vacuum of space, in zero-g. <”Always pack extra oxygen tanks with you on missions taking place in the vacuum of space. You never know when things could go south. Perhaps you won’t need it, but that does not mean your battle buddy won’t.”> He would need to be specially trained for operating in such a hostile environment. Low and Zero Gravity Infiltration, TIOPS, Ship Boarding… the full house. Those were conducted in such a drastically different environment compared to more conventional operations, naturally requiring their own respectful training and specialization in its own right.

The giant then moved on to another piece of equipment the young Mandalorian possessed.
<”Okay, next up is your Speech Scrambler. It’s pretty straight forward. Upon activation, your speech is scrambled for anyone that does not have a speech decoder adjusted to your frequency. Useful when you don’t want aruetiise to hear what you’re saying. Works like this,”> Utilizing his interactive heads-up display, the giant smoothly turned on his helmet speech scrambler and changed it’s frequency to something other than the lad’s helmet broadband antenna before he spoke again. <”I am a Supercommando. I am my people’s will made manifest. My resolve is absolute, for I am death incarnate. I am the shield which the back of my enemies shall break upon.”> Uttering a part of the Supercommando Oath out loud through his annunciator, the giant’s speech would be warped and garbled to a point it would sound unintelligible gibberish to the young lad as Kranak’s speech scrambler was turned on. After the demonstration, he turned off the speech scrambler of his buy'ce and continued. <”Just like that. I set it to a different frequency with your broadband antenna to demonstrate. Which brings me to your next device,”> The giant would then explain the use of the young lad’s broadband antenna.

<”Now, we’d be here for a few hours if I went into explaining every function of your broadband antenna. I will give you a summary, but make sure to study its capabilities in your free time.”> He clarified. The broadband antenna provides a wide range of utility to its user. Covering them all in one go would only confuse the lad rather than enlightening him. <”Your broadband antenna is has the capability to do the following, but are not limited to: Uploading and linking up with a fellow warrior’s visor, monitoring a wide range of com circuits over short and long distances, exchanging mission and combat related data between your vode, uploading your vitals to the heads-up displays of your brothers and sisters in arms, and monitoring theirs in turn in your helmet.”> With a muffled verbal command, the giant would re-adjust his broadband antenna frequency with the young Mandalorian’s, and relay his vitals on the young lad’s heads-up display for demonstrational purposes. Kranak would then place a mission marker in his HUD, inside the killhouse to their left for future use.

<”Alright, the last utility we’d go over in your besbe is your Scan Pulse,”> The giant would give a curt nod of his head at Eliz before continuing. <”Upon activation, it reveals and identifies the movement of friendly and foe alike in your HUD all around you, whether they’re out in the open or behind cover or concealment. It’s range is limited to about twenty five meters though, so it’s best used in urban environments, or in tight spaces.”>

The giant’s arms would unfurl to raise his datapad to alter the parameters of the training droids to pose an actual challenge to the young Mandalorian. The lights of the killhouse simulation room suddenly turned off while the giant was busy punching in the command lines. The Supercommando was unphased, indicating the lights turning off was intentional from his part. His white glimmering visor glared eerily in the darkness as he continued to write commands for the training droids. <”Is there anything at all you would like to ask before I start your challenge?”>

UeJaBns.png

lLcXg5L.png

Everything Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla said made sense. From what he read in his HUD, it clicked together. How helpful would it have been to utilize all the technology he had before? His lips thinned. How many Chiss could he have saved if he used everything he had? It was a humbling thought. Proper training in leu of blind revenge could of saved more lives over time. He blinked as Kranak asked him a question. Right.

The challenge.

<"No questions. If I think up any I'll ask later. I'm ready for the challenge.">

3oIWNfM.png

F R I E N D
I N
N E E D

Local Time: 08:04

tQcpQG0.png

<”No questions. If I think up any I’ll ask later. I’m ready for the challenge.”>

The Supercommando gave him a curt nod in response. Very well. If he said he was ready, then he was ready. He would be putting that notion to the test, now. The training droids were set to a higher difficulty than before. They would not be fighting in just melee now, too. They were going to be armed with blaster rifles, loaded with live munitions. This would be a very real fight, the only difference from actual combat would be that all this would be taking place in a more controlled environment than in the field.

There was no better training than fighting to survive. The Mandalorian way.

<”Very well, son,”> The giant said as he slightly raised his visor and looked at the young warrior over his custom datapad. <"Everything you've learned so far will be put to the test. Your mission objective for this exercise is simple,”> The Supercommando lowered the hand clutching the datapad to his side. <”You are to engage and neutralize all hostiles inside that building,”> the giant nodded towards the building in front of them as he spoke. <”In under five minutes. A single second over the five minute mark, and we will re-run the exercise again from the start until you get it done.”>

<”You must use almost all of the tools that you have learned today in order to survive.”>
The giant then began giving him a few pieces of advice. <”Remember, speed and aggression is key, but you cannot over-expose yourself, otherwise they’ll get you. You must know when to take it slow, and when to pick up the pace,”> The giant placed his right hand over his shoulder before he continued. <”Don’t think about the clock. Don’t try anything stupid to try and impress me in your first day. K’oyacyi,”> The giant commanded, ordering the young warrior to stay alive. <” They will be using lethal force against you. Live rounds.”>

The giant squeezed his left shoulder gently, giving him a few pats on his shoulder before his hand slid off from his shoulder, and slumped to the giant’s side, casually. <”Go. I will begin the countdown the moment you enter the building.”>

The young Mandalorian would be facing quite a challenge. He would be going alone against forty droids inside a two storey building. The building’s interior was fortified for the droid defenders inside, as well. The droids would not be fighting stupidly, either. They would fight smart and savagely, as if they were the battle-hardened veterans of a war long forgotten.

He trusted the kid would make it out of the building alive and one piece, venturing a guess about his capabilities. But if he were to get injured severely in the process, the giant would halt the ‘simulation’ and rush him to the medical bay to get him patched up.

UeJaBns.png

lLcXg5L.png

Eliz listened in silence. A full on assault? Part of him was already trying to plot his way through the building, though he didn't have a layout. He wasn't always going to know the way forward, after all. This made sense. Make use of what information he had. His tools. Fight. Win. He nodded to Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla before taking position by the building. Aggression and speed. He repeated that in his head again and again.

There was an obvious problem with the young Mandalorian's thinking. Life in constant battle had dulled his sense of self preservation. The moment it started, it showed. Eliz took off like a bullet, using his augmented speed to rush through the front door with reckless abandon. The result? A trip wire immediately went off. It was the beginning of the end, or so it seemed. The resulting explosion sent him careening into the nearby wall as several of the droids opened fired. He protected himself, utilizing his armor as best he could to protect what was important under the hail of lasers.

Perhaps it was just because of his augmentations he was able to survive such an obvious mistake. His mind processed everything faster. His fractal coating was shorted from the explosion, but the rest of his suit? His jetpack kicked on, sending him from the defensive immediately to the offensive. It was a dumb choice, all things considered. Using a jetpack indoors, at the speed he did, was dumb and reckless. But he could make it work. Inhuman agility and reaction time had him dart through the halls, his charric ripping holes through the droids as he blasted through barricades with no sign of finesse.

Raw, brutal, aggression.

Something had clicked after that first explosion. He didn't care about time. Didn't care about his own life. He just wanted to kill everything that moved. At 5.01 he ripped apart the last droid. His white armor was covered in burn marks. At some point his jetpack had been shot and tossed as a bomb to clear another room. He looked absolutely awful. His armor did a good job tanking shots, but there were obviously parts of his body that weren't covered that had been shot through. They should hurt, but the stims that were coursing through him dulled any pain.

That, and the adrenaline coursing through his body. Even with the last droid felled he still looked around, sprinting through the halls. Searching and researching for something, anything. Someone to save. Someone to kill. He wasn't here. The basic and nondescript walls had become something more to him. Familiar lands. Chiss homes. Droids weren't droids. Maw soldiers, dead, stared up at him as he barreled through the halls again and again.

He wasn't okay.

3oIWNfM.png

F R I E N D
I N
N E E D

Local Time: 08:11

tQcpQG0.png

Without uttering a word, the young lad gave a nod of his head and took up positions by the building’s entrance. With that, the giant began the simulation at the press of a button on his custom datapad. The droids inside the building were activated, with their combat protocols engaged. He would be starting the five minute timer as soon as the young lad went through the doorway.

The giant gave a puzzled look at Eliz as he rushed through the front door recklessly. The building was host to a bunch of low yield explosive traps. There was one nearby at the entrance the young warrior took, hooked up to a tripwire. Eliz triggered it, resulting in a loud boom as it went off. The giant winced at the sound. What in the kark was he doing? This didn’t feel like the same Eliz that took down ten droids in rapid succession, practicing caution in the process. But he now seemed… uncaring of injury, which was not okay.
<”Today is a good day for someone else to die.”> The giant muttered the ancient proverb to himself as he watched him move inside from his heads-up display. He had linked up with the hidden cameras inside the killhouse to monitor the young lad’s progress.

He watched as several droids opened fire on the young lad. He was in the process of recovering from the explosion. He soon returned fire, dispatching them. His beskar’gam protected him against the hail of red blaster bolts.

He was taken aback by the sheer lack of self preservation as he watched him engage his jetpack indoors! His eyes widened at the amount of uncleared sectors he flew past inside the building. If a stray blaster bolt hit his jetpack…
<”What in the kark are you doing!?”> The giant muttered to himself as he continued to watch how he cleared the killhouse. Did his advice fall on deaf ears? No, he had given him a nod of his head, he had to have heard him and understood what he said! Then why in Death’s name was he acting so reckless?

Regardless of his recklessness, he was clearing droids left and right with his charric wrist blaster savagely as he flew through the building’s halls. His brutality and aggression was over the top. He was over-exposing himself as a result. Some of the droids took advantage of that and had gotten in a few shots at him, before the young warrior dispatched them however. The giant sighed in frustration. It seemed like he would have to teach him how to do this properly. Speed and aggression was important, sure, but he was going way too fast. He needed to slow down, by a lot.

He watched as the lad took a blaster bolt -- as the Supercommando predicted he would, at some point -- to his jetpack. Realising he did, the young warrior had swiftly ripped it off from his back and threw it towards a small cluster of droids inside a room in the second floor, resulting in a large explosion that shook the ferroconcrete ground underneath Kranak.

The timer blared inside the giant’s helmet. The young warrior had failed the challenge on his first try by passing the five minute mark with one second. The madness finally came to an end as he ripped the last droid. Or so he assumed. The giant Supercommando’s head tilted to his side as he watched him sprint through the empty halls of the killhouse, going through every room again and again, even though he had cleared all of it by now.
<”What the,”> the giant tuned into his com circuit before he spoke. <”Eliz, come in. You’ve failed the challenge. Your time was five minutes and one second. The killhouse is cleared, come on outside.”>

But the young lad did not respond. Instead, he continued going through the rooms again. He had cleared the first floor a third time already. He watched him sprint up the staircase in a mad dash, moving up to the second floor to clear that again. Something was not right. The giant turned off the live-feed from the cameras and moved towards the killhouse entrance as he lowered his macrobinoculars. A green hue was cast over everything he looked at. <”Eliz, what’s going on? Talk to me.”> the giant hailed him the second time over the comlink. Still no response. Perhaps the young lad’s comlink was damaged from the explosion earlier. The explosive was not strong enough to blow off a limb, but it would still give someone a bad day.

He stepped into the building through its main entrance, keeping his brisk pace as he started to make his way towards the staircase, walking past and stepping over the destroyed, unmoving droids. The ferroconcrete torn from the walls by blaster bolts crunched underneath his armored combat boots. He would reach the staircase in a few moments and start to climb up the stairs.

UeJaBns.png

Last edited:

lLcXg5L.png

Movement.

There was no hesitation in what came next. The moment Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla stepped onto the stairs Eliz had flung himself from the railing above. All of his weight was thrown into it, and the strength behind it was that of an adrenaline surged rhino. Behind the helmet the lad was in full fight or flight, his fist tightening to bring out the plasma blade as he tried to punch into the gaps within Kranak's armor.

But they were wild and heavy. Slower than they needed to be if he was focused. The flailing of a wild animal.

3oIWNfM.png

F R I E N D
I N
N E E D

Local Time: 08:13
Primary Objective: Subdue Eliz
Secondary Objective: Figure Out What Happened To Eliz, and Continue Training

tQcpQG0.png

Reaching the staircase, Kranak began his ascent to the second floor where Eliz was last located at. As he took several steps up the stairs, his helmet’s high definition audio detectors had picked up the sound of someone sprinting. That had to be Eliz. There weren’t any droids remaining operational, he had seen to it. The giant shouted in response as he continued up the staircase. The young lad’s trotting would grow louder as the Supercommando began moving to the second floor of the killhouse. <”Son, is your comlink not functional? I said the simu-”> He says, unable to complete his sentence as the young lad delivers a kick on the giant’s broad chestplate as he flung himself down the railing above the Supercommando. All of the young lad’s weight and superhuman strength went behind the kick.

Grunting from the sudden and unexpected blow, Kranak was thrown down the staircase. His backplate hit the wall, a few meters opposite of the first step of the staircase. The beskar back plate clattered loudly, accompanied with a faint crack. He slid onto the ground after hitting the wall, but he wasted no time to get back up.
<”What in the- Aah!”> The lad’s plasma blade had cut into his left bicep while he was getting back up on his feet. His left arm stung bitterly in great pain. At least he wouldn’t be dealing with a hemorrhage, as the blade cauterized his flesh as it cut into him. But what in Haran was he doing!?

He did not intend to spar with him like this on the first day. Was this something he wanted to do right off the bat? No, it couldn’t be. The kid would have expressed the idea to him earlier. This had to be something else.

Regardless of the cause behind his unforeseen assault, the giant had no choice but to retaliate. As the lad was in the process of delivering a follow up blow at the giant with his plasma blade, the Supercommando would try to firmly grasp him by the forearm he utilized the plasma blade in hopes of halting his attack. If successful, the giant would waste no time delivering a mean kov’nyn at Eliz, and assume a textbook defensive stance of the Mandalorian Core. That would mark the start of his counter attack. He would try and subdue the lad, hoping to achieve his goal with minimal injury to both the kid and himself in the process, if possible.

UeJaBns.png

lLcXg5L.png

There was a dull ringing as buy'ce met buy'ce. Eliz's mind swam immediately, but it only pushed him further into his panic. His fist came back, the plasma edged blade burning brighter as he prepared another strike. But he was slower. Wounds hindered his movement. The dizziness from the headbutt did little to help with that, either. Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla easily caught the lad's arm, immobilizing it in the giant's grip. Eliz hissed under his breath, but he didn't stop.

All at once the reality was apparent. Wherever Eliz had ended up was in a world of life or death. A crack sounded as Eliz twisted around, launching a powerful kick for the side of Kranak's head. The crack? His arm, willingly and unhesitatingly broken so he could strike.

3oIWNfM.png

F R I E N D
I N
N E E D

Local Time: 08:14

tQcpQG0.png

Grasping the lad’s right arm by his vambrace firmly with his left hand, the Supercommando had halted the young Mandalorian’s next incoming attack with his plasma edged blade. The move was quickly followed up with a mean kov’nyn. The giant’s buy’ce came crashing down on Eliz’ dome, but it appeared to do little to deter the young warrior from continuing his assault from a different angle. Having assumed a defensive stance not a moment after delivering the headbutt, Eliz struck the giant with a powerful kick aimed at the Supercommando’s head. The giant gritted his teeth in pain as he only managed to block the incoming strike with his right vambrace. His right forearm stung bitterly from the blow. That one was going to leave a lovely bruise. If it wasn’t for his vambrace taking the brunt of the blow, his right hand’s ulna would have been shattered.

Though he was taken aback by the young lad’s disregard for his own well being while he delivered the kick, more than the power behind the young warrior’s strike. The young lad’s right arm snapped with a sickening crack by his humerus bone.
<What in the kark!> The giant exclaimed internally as he took a step forward while letting go of his right arm for just a moment. Placing his left hand firmly on Eliz’ right shoulder, and grasping the other with his right hand. Then, the giant leaned towards him, shifting his weight forward to knock off Eliz’ balance. He quickly followed up with bringing down his leg in a sweeping motion on the young lad’s left leg as he pushed with his left hand in an attempt to leg sweep the young warrior.

He had no idea why Eliz had gotten so aggressive all of a sudden. Although he hadn’t seen the kid in combat after all those years, something felt wrong with him. He was far different from the kid he had talked with not long ago.

<”Come back to your senses!”> The giant shouted at the top of his lungs as he attempted to execute his foot sweep. If successful with his maneuver while keeping his firm grasp around his left arm, he would place his left knee over the side of the hybrid’s chest to pin him down while coiling his left hand around Eliz’ throat to cut the blood and air flow to try and knock him out, all the while trying his best to keep his distance from his plasma edged blade on his right vambrace. Still continuing to fight even after breaking his own arm and not even flinching, the giant assumed the kid had a very high pain tolerance just like himself. That left no doubt in the Supercommando’s mind that the kid would try to slash at him with his plasma edged blade.

UeJaBns.png

lLcXg5L.png

The struggle was there. Every muscle tensed as Eliz tried to break free of Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla 's grip. Had he not broken his arm prior, he very well could of. The inhuman strength the lad possessed likely would've had him break more bones if it meant getting away. Fighting. But he made no sound. No grunts, no signs of hate or panic. He was on auto pilot, fully given to instinct. His struggling would lessen as black crept around his gaze. Within moments the lack of blood to his brain would knock him out cold, leaving him limp in the giants arms.

3oIWNfM.png

F R I E N D
I N
N E E D

Local Time: 08:15

tQcpQG0.png

Slamming the young warrior on the ground with a successful leg sweep, with his left hand coiled around his throat the giant squeezed hard, all the while making sure the kid’s wind pipe was not crushed by his strong grasp of his throat as he tried to cut the young warrior’s blood and air flow to knock him out. As Kranak expected, Eliz thrashed under him in eerie silence, trying his absolute best to break free from the Supercommando’s grapple, but it was a futile attempt, even with the kid’s augmented, superhuman strength he possessed.

Continuing to squeeze hard on his throat, the young lad’s struggling lessened as time went on. He could feel his body and limbs going limp, slowly. After a few minutes, Eliz was finally knocked out, showing no signs of consciousness. The giant loosened his grip and removed his left hand from his throat the moment he was sure the kid was unconscious. Removing his left knee he used to pin him on the ground, the giant sat on the ferroconcrete floor beside the young lad, panting for breath. His tensed up muscles began to relax as his glimmering white visor stared at the young Mandalorian’s.

The giant sat there for a few minutes, trying to piece together what just happened. He was extremely careless with how he went about the task. He had unnecessarily risked life and limb, over exposing himself needlessly. The young lad had cleared the killhouse with one second overtime, but after that he frantically went about checking, re-checking and re-checking every room he had cleared. Not to mention he decided to pick a fight with him for no reason. If the kid wanted to spar with him, he would have expressed his desire for it earlier. Or so he thought.

This was completely random coming from the kid. The giant needed some answers.

Grunting, the Supercommando stood up before Eliz’ unconscious body. Leaning down, Kranak gently picked him up from the ground and into his arms. He considered using his zip ties on the kid to restrain him, but he was out cold. He was breathing slowly, in and out. He was not in a critical condition by any means, but it would be best to admit him to the medical wing for that arm, and for his other wounds inflicted upon him by the training droids.

tQcpQG0.png

Local Time: 08:22

Going back to his reception desk after tending to several vode that were injured during a live fire exercise, the young Baar’ur, Krald, kicked up his feet on the desk, with his arms crossed over his chest as he sat on his chair and closed his eyes to get some shuteye. He had just closed his eyes for a minute before the Supercommando walked inside the medical wing with a brisk pace, with Eliz in his arms. Sensing movement, Krald opened his eyes and shifted his visor, looking at the giant and the young warrior in his arms.
<”Please state the nature of your medical emergency.”> The young warrior said in a monotonous tone. It was apparent he dealt with such cases on a daily basis. <”Broken arm, and…”> The giant paused, unsure about the proper diagnosis for Eliz’ conduct earlier. Did he intentionally fight him or was there more than what meets the eye? <”And what?”> The young medic inquired, expecting an answer from the Supercommando. <”Nothing. Just get him patched up Krald, will you?”> The giant said after a moment’s pause. Nodding, Krald stood up from his chair after removing his feet off the desk. <”Bring him here.”> He said as he turned around and gave a nod of his head at the door to his left. It led to a small operating room.

Nodding, the giant quickly followed suit. The door before him opened automatically upon its sensors detecting the giant’s movement, allowing him entry. He placed the young lad on the operating table gently, and removed the kid’s buy’ce. The young warrior was still unconscious. After a moment, Krald entered the OR from a different entrance and walked towards the operating table at a brisk pace. He stopped at the opposite side of the operating table, to Eliz’ left, and began examining him.
<”You should get that laceration checked,”> Krald said, without lifting his head to look up at the giant. <”I can get you a medical droid if you want.”>

The giant shook his head in response. <”I can take care of it myself. It is nothing.”> He said, as he reached for a single use auto-injector filled with bacta. Removing the plastoid cap covering the needle, the giant stung the injector to his left bicep, a few inches above his wound. Pressing down on the red button on the back end of the auto-injector, the giant administered himself bacta. His injury began to heal right before his eyes. The laceration closed up and healed completely after a few seconds. His bacta processing implant sure did wonders.

Tossing away the auto-injector at a medical waste bin nearby, the giant began to ponder for a moment as Krald began tending to Eliz’ broken right arm and other injuries. He grasped the rim of his buy’ce where his chin would be with his left hand, as he placed his right hand on his hip. Would Eliz continue to attack him or others once he woke up, or would he be like the kid he met before they went into the killhouse? There was no telling what would happen once he was conscious once again. And he didn’t like leaving things to chance.

Much to Krald’s surprise, the giant began restraining the kid on the operating table by fastening its straps around his limbs, save for his broken right arm.
<”What are you doing?”> The young Baar’ur asked, looking up from one of Eliz’ blaster wounds he was in the process of treating. His quizzical facial impression was hidden underneath his buy’ce, but the surprise was very well apparent in his voice. <”It’s just a precaution.”> The giant said in response, as he fastened the straps around the young warrior’s legs. <”Precaution for what, exactly?”> He inquired further, trying to understand the issue. <”Let’s just say he might not be himself when he wakes up.”> The Supercommando said in response.

The Baar’ur pulled his hands away from the blaster wound for a moment, keeping his gaze at the giant’s white glimmering visor.
<”Should I be worried?”> he asked, with a small hint of worry in his voice. The Supercommando answered him after a moment’s pause, weighing the possibilities of what could happen when he would wake up. <”Hmm… No, but do keep some sedatives at the ready, just in case.”> He said, his brows furrowed as he spoke. He hoped the kid would be himself again when he woke up.

Krald nodded in response as he fastened the straps on Eliz’ left arm. He then turned around for a cabinet to his back and reached for several empty auto-injectors and a few vials of sedatives. Administering them intravenously would be more effective to sedate the young warrior in case he was unreasonably aggressive, just like he was in the killhouse. The giant stepped closer to the young, unconscious warrior and placed his left hand over the kid’s right shoulder as he lowered his glowing visor to look at his face. He would remain at his side as Krald worked on healing his injuries. He would have some questions for him once he was awoken.

UeJaBns.png

Last edited:

lLcXg5L.png

He woke at some point after he was tied down. Which, was a good thing. He immediately started struggling, panic in his eyes as he stared around the room. He was calmer though. After a couple seconds of his panicked breathing he fell still. Just staring at the ceiling. Right. He was with Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla . What happened..? His right arm hurt. Broken? He turned his gaze towards it. It was the only limb not strapped down.

Why was he strapped down?

".. What's going on?"

3oIWNfM.png

F R I E N D
I N
N E E D

Local Time: 08:29
Primary Objective: Figure Out What Happened To Eliz,
Secondary Objective: Continue With His Training

tQcpQG0.png

Several minutes after the kid was admitted to the medical wing, he slowly showed signs of regaining his consciousness. Opening his eyes, he finally fully woke up from his forced slumber at the hands of the giant, and as Kranak expected, the kid began struggling immediately as soon as he woke up, his panicked eyes darting around the operating room. As the giant firmly pressed down on the lad’s right shoulder to keep him in place, Krald quickly reached for the auto-injector and removed the plastoid cap covering the injector’s needle. Opening one of the sedative vial’s lid and starting to fill the auto-injector Krald would turn around to inject the sedative, assuming the young Chiss wasn’t himself, judging from his panicked response to waking up in the OR.

The kid continued to thrash and tried to break free from the operating table as he gave a glance at his broken right arm before he spoke.

”.. What’s going on?”

At that point, Krald had filled the auto-injector with the sedative and turned around and made his way to Eliz. Just as he was about to stick the auto-injectors needle to the kid’s cephalic vein on his left bicep, Kranak raised his hand at Krald as he shot a glance at him, beckoning him to halt. Looking up from the kid’s left arm and at the giant, the young Baar’ur tilted his head to the side, quizzically. <”Are you sure he’s… himself?”>

The giant nodded as he kept his gaze on the young lad, tied to the operating table. He relaxed his grasp over the young lad’s right shoulder in response. <”Yeah. At least he didn’t attack me on sight,”> The giant then turned his faceplate at Krald. <”That’s got to be a good sign, right?”> Krald shrugged his shoulders in response, showing uncertainty. <”I heal all types of injuries, but this one’s beyond me, vod. It’s beyond you as well.”> The giant nodded his head before turning his gaze back at the kid. Krald was right. He too was trained to heal all types of physical injuries. But this was completely different, and beyond him like the young Baar’ur said. <”Do you really not remember anything that happened in that Killhouse?”> The giant inquired, intrigued with what’s going on with Eliz. The giant would speak after the lad’s answer to his question. <”Tell me the last thing you remember.”> He tried his best to sound soothing as best he could to help Eliz relax, talking in a soft voice. He wasn’t sure if unfastening the straps over the kids left arm and arms would be a good decision right now, though. He wanted to make sure if it was really Eliz talking to him. The kid that fought him in the killhouse was just… someone else.

The giant wondered if they were dealing with a short term memory loss. If that was the case, then they would have a good and permanent solution for it. But if this issue was more in the realm of psychological issues rather than a physical one, then they were not equipped to deal with such a thing here, not in this Medical Wing.

UeJaBns.png

Last edited:

lLcXg5L.png

Eliz tensed, but there was a trust there. The needle, the stranger, being bound. Any other time and he very well would of tried to break free. But Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla was there. He watched the giant, trusting that the medic had his best intentions. He saved him once, and if there was something wrong why would he doubt the giant? For the moment, he was himself. Just.. Confused.

"I.. Entered the building." The question was confusing at first. His mind blocked out what had happened, though it didn't block it out for long. Eliz blinked slowly, looking from the face visor of the giant to his arm. To the wound. Panic set in again as he rapidly shook his head. "I.. I didn't. I.. I'm sorry. I didn't..!" Panic quickly turned to hyperventilation as the boy struggled at his bonds.

3oIWNfM.png

F R I E N D
I N
N E E D

Local Time: 08:31
Primary Objective: Calm Eliz Down, Make Sure He's Healed
Secondary Objective: Continue With His Training

tQcpQG0.png

”I.. Entered the building.”

To his question, the young warrior’s facial expression was quizzical at first as he seemed to recall what exactly had happened. He fell silent for a few moments, blinking slowly. The lad’s eyes shifted from the giant’s faceplate and to his right arm, looking at his now healed laceration. The flight-suit covering his right bicep was sheared when the kid had slashed at him with his plasma edged blade. It did hurt the giant, but compared to what he endured, he considered it nothing more than a flesh wound. He couldn’t care less about the wound the kid had caused on him. Such injuries were expected in training, especially if they were using live munitions. The latter was something the Mandalorians made frequent use of during all sorts of training and exercise scenarios. The times they would use training rounds were truly a rare occasion.

”I.. I didn’t. I.. I’m sorry. I didn’t..!”

But the sight of the bloody torn fabric, as well as the healed, healthy skin with slight discoloration along the healed laceration must have triggered his memory of what he had done. The lad’s eyes widened in terror as he began to rapidly shake his head from side to side. The kid’s chest rose and fell rapidly as panic set in, and began to struggle at his bonds, trying to break free.

<”Hey, hey! It’s okay,”> the giant said as he kept the grasp of his right hand firmly over the young lad’s right shoulder while the kid thrased around, trying to escape from his bounds. He would soften his grasp as the lad would calm down. Grasping his helmet with his left hand, the giant removed his buy’ce and put it on the instrument trolley beside him to his left. With a soft woosh, the helmet depressurized, with the white glowing visor dimming slowly until completely fading away into an obsidian black. <”It’s okay, son. It’s okay. Hey, look at me. Look at me,”> The giant said in a soft, calming voice as he tried to comfort him while he gently stroked the lad’s hair with his left hand. <”It’s okay. You’re gonna be okay. Calm down. Breathe. Take a deep breath, and exhale. Come on, with me,”> Kranak said, as he took a deep breath and exhaled with the kid as he continued to gently stroke his hair. He hoped it would be enough to at least calm him down.

To him, it was apparent that the kid did not mean to do it. Something caused him to lose control of himself. He wasn’t sure what caused it, but he would be there at his side if he needed him.

UeJaBns.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom