Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private So You Wanna Be A Si'kahya?

Tags: Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla

Kestri wasn't a world he expected. Mandalore had been ruined by countless wars. Csilla had been blow up by the Maw. They were both planets he wished he could actually be on and see before their destruction. Walking through the snowy landscape towards the mountain. The citadel. Supercommandos were a group he knew from stories. From his childhood of idolizing figures like Kreslan. Once, he wanted to be like him. Be Mand'alor. Now? He just wanted to learn how to fight. Protect those he cared about. Help his Vod, and the Chiss.

Protect Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla .

It's why he reached out to Kranak. They'd only met once, but the man left quite the impression on the kid. If not for him, Eliz wouldn't be alive. Tanking the grenade might just be a normal thing to do for Vod, but it truly showed just what it meant to be Vod. Eliz wandered into Citadel of the Kom'rk, dressed in his full Beskar'gam. His father's really. Even now it didn't exactly fit him, but that was par the course. It was the last connection to his father. To his mother. And, he had no idea how to forge anything. He'd been using the Chiss technology and techniques his father had taught him. But that was only half of his life. His heritage.

Now it was time to learn the other half.

3oIWNfM.png

F R I E N D
I N
N E E D

Location: Kestri, Tor Valum, The Kom’rk, Leaving the Mess Hall, Headed Towards Base Entrance
Local Time: 07:30
Date: -DATA CORRUPTED-
Primary Objective: Assist a Friend
Secondary Objective: N/A
Equipment: Loadout 1 (Medical Backpack, Paranaor Blaster Rifle and Scatter Gun left in his locker in his barracks)
Tags: Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

tQcpQG0.png

The giant was absent-minded while he ate his breakfast in the Mess Hall as he dined alone. He had seen the message Eliz had sent him not long after he woke up and put on his helmet before going to the chow hall. It wasn’t the content of the message that bothered him. It had been years since the last time he saw the kid. That last time was back in Felucia during a small operation, back when the Supercommando was a part of the Mandalorian Union army. The young lad was with him during the firefight that broke out between them and the Weequay thugs. Kranak, Eliz and the rest of his unit were tasked to reach the crash site of a Union vessel that was forced to land by those thugs.

The kid didn’t have any armor at that point, though. Save for the foundling’s buy’ce. He remembered pushing the young lad to the ground and shielding him from a thermal detonator one of the thugs had thrown at their position. He was thrown off him from the blast, receiving the brunt of the explosion. His injuries resulting from the explosion weren't severe, but he was knocked unconscious from the blast until the pitched firefight was over. The mission was a success, though. The pilot and the cargo of the crashed ship was reclaimed, with the thugs’ plans thwarted. The kid also hadn’t received any injuries, at least resulting from a thermal detonator that is.

And after all those years, the young one managed to contact him. With that in mind, Kranak regarded his request for assistance with training and exercise seriously. Eliz was a vod, and the giant would never refuse to help a vod in need, whatever the reason behind their request for help was.

Smoothly, the giant put on his buy’ce he had kept tucked under his left arm as he exited the Mess Hall; the obsidian black visor came to life the moment Kranak slipped his head into the helmet. His helmet’s visor glowed with a lively white as soon as he put on the helmet. It was his helmet’s heads-up display turning on automatically, feeding the Supercommando a wide range of data, extremely useful for both in combat situations, as well as out of combat.

The name tags of the vode he passed as he trodded the corridor slowly were highlighted next to their helmets. His helmet identified and showed their identifications to him, drawing data from their helmets’ built-in IFF Transponders. He would be relying on this to find Eliz.

The last time Kranak saw him he was a little verd’ika. The giant had no idea what he looked like now. He would pass several vode on his way to The Kom’rk’s entrance to greet him once the lad arrived. Their names were highlighted in his visor as he walked past them: Jaing, Beviin, Cabur, A’den, Cleru

UeJaBns.png

Tags: Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla

He didn't expect there to be so many here. Other Mandalorians. Well, shouldn't he have? The Enclave was the safe haven for them. No, more than that now. It was only just starting to impress upon the young man just how important this place was and the bond between Vod. His snow colored helmet looked about the halls, searching for the only person he'd find familiar here. He didn't have to look long.

Kranak was just as imposing as he remembered. At thirteen, he was much, much shorter. Even now he was still pretty short, having to crane his head upwards to try and look in the general area of the Vizla's face. Except, it didn't look like Kranak realized he was there. Right, the armor. He stepped right over to the much larger man, slipping off his buy'ce as he moved. Faintly glowing red eyes stared up at the dark armor.

"Su cuy'gar Kranak."
Despite himself, he smiled a little. He really was happy to see someone he knew again. Especially after so long.

3oIWNfM.png

F R I E N D
I N
N E E D

Location: Kestri, Tor Valum, The Kom’rk, Leaving the Mess Hall, Headed Towards Base Entrance
Local Time: 07:32
Equipment: Loadout 1 (Medical Backpack, Paranaor Blaster Rifle and Scatter Gun left in his locker in his barracks)

tQcpQG0.png

Kranak felt the sudden movement coming from his right shortly after he passed by a fellow Mandalorian designated as ‘Cleru’ in his visor while he continued to make his way to the entrance of the base. The giant stopped and turned towards Cleru with an inquiring look on his face, underneath his faceplate. As the shorter Mandalorian stepped towards him, he slipped off his buy’ce, revealing faintly glowing red eyes as Cleru looked up at Kranak’s faceplate.

”Su cuy’gar Kranak.”

Said the Mandalorian, with a faint smile on his face. It had to be Eliz! He wasn’t expecting him to be in the base already so soon, but he was happy to see him nonetheless! He was a little puzzled that his name showed up as ‘Cleru’ in his heads-up display, however. Could it be a glitch in the software on Eliz’ end? Or perhaps a glitch on Kranak's end. Maybe Cleru was also his name and the Supercommando didn't know it until then, or perhaps it was an alias the Mandalorian used.

This would also be the first time Kranak saw Eliz’ face. They hadn’t had the opportunity to get to know one another both before and after the mission. The helmet he wore also was different from the one he remembered seeing Eliz wearing back in Felucia, which caught his attention.

<”Su cuy’gar, vod!”> Said Kranak as he reached for his buy’ce with both his hands. The giant smoothly removed his helmet and tucked it under his left arm, revealing his slightly scarred, smiling face; his buy’ce’s glowing white visor faded into an obsidian black as the heads-up display turned itself off to conserve power. “It’s been years! Where have you been?” the Vizsla inquired as he laid eyes upon the beskar’gam Eliz wore. His armor was also new to the giant. He didn't remember Eliz wearing this set of 'gam in Felucia. His snow-bluish armor wasn’t a precise fit on the young Mandalorian. At some parts it looked big on him, as if it wasn’t tailored for him. He spotted several straps on his chest plate and shoulderplates making up for the large size of his armor.

A very brief puzzled look would slip by the giant’s facial features as he tried to put the pieces together, but he couldn’t exactly put a finger on as to why his visor identified Eliz as ‘Cleru’. There was one way to find out why.

“I didn’t know you had another name you went by. I’d have spotted you much sooner if I had known!” said Kranak after Eliz’ response to his initial question, hinting at seeing Eliz’ identification designated on his visor as something else entirely.

UeJaBns.png

Eliz_div.png

It had been years. The sheer friendliness from Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla 's greeting brought a much larger and brighter smile to the half breeds face. Though, the question wasn't the best topic to keep that smile. Regardless, he wasn't going to let himself just become a mopey teenager like he used to. That's not who he was, especially with Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla by his side. "Chiss space. After the Maw destroyed Csilla I've been trying to help the survivors. I figure my buir would've done the same." He looked down to the buy'ce in his hand, smiling faintly. Would his father be proud of who he's become?

".. Huh?" He blinked. A different name? He stared at the helmet, trying to figure out what it could be. Then it hit him. He laughed, a sad little laugh as he tucked the helmet under his arm again.

"No, this was my father's armor. I haven't really.. Updated it, or anything on it I guess." He lifted up his arm, motioning towards the strap. "Barely fits me, but he made it from mom's armor so.. Didn't think it'd be right to mess with it." Eliz laughed again, this time more nervously as he rubbed at the back of his head.

"Sorry, downer topic. What about you? What have you been up to since the Union?"

3oIWNfM.png

F R I E N D
I N
N E E D

Local Time: 07:36

tQcpQG0.png

The Vizsla listened to Eliz as the young lad spoke, telling Kranak where he had been and what he had been up to all of those years since the mission to Felucia they had gone together. His answers would be somewhat enlightening for the giant as it helped him put the pieces together and learn more about Eliz.

”Chiss space. After the Maw destroyed Csilla I’ve been trying to help the survivors. I figure my buir would’ve done the same.”

“Huh? No, this was my father’s armor. I haven’t really.. Updated it, or anything on it I guess.”

The young Mandalorian motioned towards the straps helping to keep the large armor pieces he wore in place before he continued to speak.

”Barely fits me, but he made it from mom’s armor so.. Didn’t think it’d be right to mess with it.”

Kranak gave a nod of his head at Eliz’ statement, with a grin on his face. He understood what one’s armor meant to someone else, especially the beskar’gam in question was passed down from one’s clan member to the other, which was the case with Eliz. The Supercommando then grimaced slightly as it dawned on him. Now things were starting to make sense. Those faintly glowing red eyes of his, Csilla’s destruction by the Brotherhood of the Maw, the heirloom of an armor passed down from his mother and father to him…

He heaved a sigh as he felt sorry for him. He couldn’t imagine how heavy it weighed on the young lad’s shoulders, the loss of both Mandalore and Csilla, as well as the passing of his father. He cursed at himself silently for reopening old wounds of Eliz’ past, but the Mandalorian seemed to be okay talking about his painful past. That was commendable of him. The giant had his own demons and issues to deal with, that he preferred not to share them with others.

”Sorry, downer topic. What about you? What have you been up to since the Union?”

Eliz inquired. The giant paused for a moment. Kranak pinched the bridge of his nose as he closed his eyes in an effort to focus and recall all those memories of the past. He’d lower his right hand and open his eyes and look at the young Mandalorian afterwards. “Come walk with me.” Kranak said as he started to move down the corridor towards The Kom’rk’s courtyard. Getting some fresh air would be nice.

“After the fall of the Union on Mandalore, I was captured by Dar’manda Commandos,” said the Supercommando. Rage started to slowly coarse through his veins as he recalled his memories. “I was held in their captivity for a year and was subject to their torture -- both physical and mental torture. I was, eventually, rescued by the members of my Clan. Our Clan Alor, Aloy, had led the rescue effort,” The Vizsla said with a grimace. “It was a trap, though. Apollyon, Said the giant with a frown; His hands balled into fists tightly at the mention of the traitor’s name. “Was after Aloy, and used me to lure her out, that chakaar. Kranak said; the anger and hatred towards the Dar’manda and Apollyon was apparent in his voice.

There was a brief moment of silence before he continued to speak as they made their way to the courtyard.
“Our efforts to locate Aloy and that chakaar has been fruitless for now.” Kranak said with a muffled, frustrated sigh. They needed to find her, and fast, but Apollyon wasn't so easy to find, as the hunt for her proved.

“After I was free of captivity, I went to some places across the galaxy. I’ve fought the onslaught of the Bryn’adûl in Sev Tok with the Jetiise, the Concord.” continued Kranak as he cast a glance at Eliz walking with him at his side. “After that, I’ve been mainly assisting the Mando’ade in rebuilding Kestri. This is my new home. Permanent at that, for the foreseeable future. Have you seen Tor Valum yet?” He inquired with excitement; the rage within him had subsided for the time being as he was talking about something other than Apollyon and her Dar’manda lackeys. He was still amazed at how fast that once derelict, abandoned city turned into a lively hub for Mandalorians. “The desolate streets, buildings. . . There was nobody living there, except for some Vong. We fought tooth and nail against them in order to reclaim it! They even had a sizable Worldship in the city. Though there’s a big crater where it used to be now,” Kranak chuckled, remembering his handiwork that went into blowing it up all the way to Mandalore. “Though it’s quarantined. There’s still some Vong in there, deep in the crater. Damn pests. Their underground network ran deep, as their Worldship was stranded long ago on the planet. They had set up shop around the surroundings of their Worldship as a result. Their network of caves ran deep. It would take some time and great effort to completely eradicate them off Kestri.

He heaved a deep sigh before he continued.
“But yeah. That should sum it all up nicely as to what I’ve been up to for the past few years.” How swiftly had time passed. He could remember all of it in detail like they happened a day ago.

UeJaBns.png

Eliz_div.png

Eliz nodded slowly, moving after Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla as the larger man lead him through the halls. He was.. Silent. Just quietly listening to what the giant had to say. There was a lot to process. No, there was just a lot he missed. Aloy, Apollyon. These were names he remembered. People he cared about, and people he hated. To know the Alor was missing was vastly troubling on it's own. Tor Valum?

The boy shook his head at the question. He hadn't explored much of the Enclaves space yet, though he had every intention to now that he was here. Vong, though. His lips thinned. From his father he learned of the horrible things the Vong had done to him, to the Chiss people. He'd certainly have to visit, if only to get more experience hunting them.

"That's pretty busy. I'm glad you're doing alright, now at least."

3oIWNfM.png

F R I E N D
I N
N E E D

Local Time: 07:41

tQcpQG0.png

Once they made their way towards the blast doors leading to the open courtyard, the doors retracted to the sides upon its sensors detecting the Supercommando and Eliz, allowing them passage into The Kom’rk’s yard. The snow partially covered the walkway. There were small to large patches of snow on the dark green grass around them. Several snow covered metal tables and benches were dotted around, a few of them occupied by Mandalorians, taking fresh air as they conversed. The tall spires of the city of Tor Valum and the rest of the snow covered mountain range resembling a carnivorous predator’s jagged teeth that surrounded the city were over in the distance.

”That’s pretty busy. I’m glad you’re doing alright, now at least.”

Said Eliz as the giant’s broad chest rose as he inhaled the ice cold air once they entered the courtyard; it stung his lungs like a cold, steely dagger as he breathed in the air, smiling in the meantime. There were only a few locations in the entire galaxy that felt like home for Kranak. Kestri and the Kom’rk was one of them. The snow started to slowly and gently beat down on his hair and his armor as he stepped into the courtyard. He nodded towards an unoccupied table nearby and walked towards it. He’d be seated at the metal bench across Eliz’ side of the table, facing away from the view of the mountain range and Tor Valum in the distance. He put his buy’ce on the table to his left as he sat down.

“Tell me, how did you manage to find me after all those years?” Kranak asked as he looked at the pair of red eyes before him. His head was slightly tilted to the right, with a curious look on his scarred face. The operation on Felucia was their first and only encounter with one another, and they hadn’t exchanged a lot of words before and during the mission. It was quite commendable that the young lad had managed to find him with presumably very limited information.

“So, what exactly do you need help with, vod?” The Vizsla inquired after Eliz’ answer for his first inquiry. The message he had received from the young Mandalorian lacked detail. He said he needed help, but he wasn’t exactly specific with it. He wanted training and exercise, but pinpointing the exact subjects of the training would help Kranak teach whatever Eliz wanted to learn in order to enhance his combat capabilities.

UeJaBns.png

Eliz_div.png

Cold. Eliz couldn't help but smile more as they went outside, turning his gaze up towards the sky. Simply enjoying the cold. This planet truly did remind him of Csilla. Well, maybe not as cold, but few could compare to the ex Chiss home world. The closest thing to home. He'd blink and look to Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla just as the giant motioned to the table. Right, here and now. He took the seat with the view, more than alright with being able to watch the snow fall on the mountain tops.

".. Hmm? Oh. I didn't think I was going to. I came here, to the Enclave, to try and find Vod again so I wasn't alone. Saw you by chance." Ah, yeah. Eliz turned his gaze down to his buy'ce, frowning slightly. "My buir tried to teach me all he could. He even took me on my Verd'goten, but there was a lot he couldn't teach me. I've got the training of a Chiss operative, but m- his beskar'gam, I don't know how to use it properly. A lot of Mandalorian technology I don't know. And, well. I want to be a supercommando, like you are."

3oIWNfM.png

F R I E N D
I N
N E E D

Local Time: 07:44

tQcpQG0.png

The giant listened to the young lad as he answered his inquiries, keeping his gaze at the pair of red eyes before him.

”..Hmm? Oh. I didn’t think I was going to. I came here, to the Enclave, to try and find a Vod again so I wasn’t alone. Saw you by chance.”

The young Mandalorian’s gaze fell down to his snow-bluish helmet before he continued to speak.

”My buir tried to teach me all he could. He even took me on my Verd’goten, but there was a lot he couldn’t teach me. I’ve got the training of a Chiss operative, but m- his beskar’gam, I don’t know how to use it properly. A lot of Mandalorian technology I don’t know. And, well. I want to be a supercommando, like you are.”

Kranak tilted his head to his right slightly more at the young lad’s correction while he referred to his armor. It might have been his father’s armor at some point, but it was now his. He wasn’t sure what sort of guilt was behind that statement of his regarding that correction, though. The giant was a little afraid to ask at that point. He already, probably reopened some wounds when he asked why his helmet’s IFF transponder read as ‘Cleru’ instead of ‘Eliz’. He didn’t want the lad to feel more upset than he needed to be. But that didn’t mean he couldn’t at least try to comfort him.

Your armor, vod. His legacy will live on within that beskar’gam, and within your heart. Kranak said with a grin. “I’m sure he would have wanted you to inherit the armor.” That was more than likely true, his last statement. The armor some of the Mandalorians wore were passed down to them. Their armor was perhaps generations old, seen countless battles and worn by many great warriors. The battles it witnessed, the history it bore within its fabric and beskar…

That’s one of the reasons why a Mandalorian’s beskar’gam was invaluable to them. By wearing an armor that bore such history, it was a way of commemorating those that had fallen wearing that armor. The flesh was temporary, but the deeds and the legacy a warrior left in that armor was eternal, as long as said warrior’s foundling continued to carry it with pride and honor.

There would be a short moment of silence after the giant’s words. He kept his gaze at the young Mandalorian’s eyes. He finally spoke after weighing what he needed help with.
“You want to become a Supercommando,” the giant leaned on the table; he clasped his hands, covering his mouth. “Well, you have a hard task ahead of you, then.” It wasn’t an easy task for the giant when he went under training to become one. Under normal circumstances, it would have taken a regular Mandalorian to complete his training in five years, but the
flash learning that was received in training cut down that time drastically.

But heavy exercise was required to reinforce what was taught in flash trainings and to build up that muscle memory. The lad would also have to be taught to use every tool under his disposal to its full potential. He would have to be made more aggressive, bend his surrounding terrain to his advantage in combat, and be able to think quickly on his feet and improvise against the arduous circumstances he would find himself in, sooner or later.

“Do you think you have what it takes, ner vod?” Kranak asked as he lowered his clasped hands from over his mouth to the table. He patiently waited for the lad’s answer as he sat, looking at Eliz’ face.

UeJaBns.png

Eliz_div.png

His armor? Eliz stared at the helmet in a long, long silence. In his whole time since his father died, he'd never thought of it that way. Years of him wearing his father's armor. Was that why he'd never bothered to have it remade to his own size? A faint smile crept onto his lips as he nodded. Yeah, it was his armor now. He'd have to get it the right size if he wanted to be a Supercommando. There were no half measures.

Especially if it meant protecting Gwyn.

"I think that even if I don't, I'll kick my own ass until I do." His gaze flicked up, the faint glowing red of his eyes filled with determination. He would become a Mandalorian worthy of both his parents legacy. Of his own legacy.

"How do I start?"

3oIWNfM.png

F R I E N D
I N
N E E D

Local Time: 07:47

tQcpQG0.png

”I think that even if I don’t, I’ll kick my own ass until I do.”

“How do I start?”

The giant’s steely gaze didn’t change as he listened to the young lad’s answer. That was a good answer. The Supercommando was half expecting the young Mandalorian to answer eagerly, thinking he would be able to best the challenges ahead of him in the path of the Ori’ramikad so easily, but no. His was the right answer. His red eyes glowed with determination, a fire in his heart to prove himself. The young warrior would be giving all he had during training.

He would need that determination in the coming months.

“Make no mistake,” The Supercommando leaned forward on the table, his gaze fixated on the pair of eyes faintly glowing red. “I will break you, so you can become stronger. Kranak said softly. He was his friend by all means, but he would not let their bond between them get in the way of the lad’s training. The Supercommando would be ruthless, giving the lad no respite during his training. There would be constant training and live fire exercise day after day.

It was the only way to prepare him for his future conflicts he would be a part of. The more you sweat in peace, the less you bled in war. But he wasn’t just going to stop there. He would be teaching him to be smart and build the lad’s tactical mind from the ground-up if he didn’t have any solid foundations the Supercommando could build upon. Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both.

“We start now. Come on, let’s get you acquainted with your armor’s capabilities first.” The giant said as he stood up from the table while he reached for his buy’ce from the table, and slid it on to his head. The obsidian black visor came to life and glimmered white brightly, as his interactive heads-up display turned on automatically once Kranak wore the helmet.

The snow on the ferro-crete walkway would crunch beneath their armored boots as they made their way back into the facility to get started with today’s training. They would be descending to the Kom’rk’s training facilities several floors down, built into the mountain the base was built upon. Kranak would have the young lad get acquainted with all of his armor’s abilities first before anything else.

UeJaBns.png

Eliz_div.png

To say he wasn't intimidated would be a lie. The idea of being broken should instill any amount of fear into anyone. And yet, Eliz pushed that cold sweat aside as he nodded. Similar to Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla as the giant stood, the hybrid pulled on his buy'ce, slipping the snow tinted helmet into place. Inside, it's systems kicked on. Scanning the world around him, lighting objects up in a faint glow of blue, red, and green.

He was quiet as he followed the Supercommando. Anticipation had his heart pounding in his chest. Learning his armors capabilities? He knew some of the systems, namely the fractal coating and the HUD, but there was plenty he still hadn't gotten used to. That, and his father hadn't put much in terms of Mandalorian tech into the suit. Chiss pride, as it were. Most, if not all, of it's systems were Chiss in nature.

If he reforged his fathers- no, his own armor, Eliz would have to make sure he'd put a healthy mix of both of his heritages into it. Though that brought it's own question. "What if I want to change my armor? I should probably make sure it fits me, at some point."

3oIWNfM.png

F R I E N D
I N
N E E D

Location: Kestri, The Kom’rk, Courtyard, Headed Towards Training Center in the Lower Levels
Local Time: 07:49
Primary Objective: Train Eliz
Secondary Objective: Get Eliz Acquainted With His Armor's Capabilities

tQcpQG0.png

The two Mandalorians entered the facility, headed towards a turbolift to take them down to the lower levels of The Kom’rk’s training center, passing by several vode and Si’kahya personnel on their way to a small simulation room.

”What if I want to change my armor? I should probably make sure it fits me, at some point.”

The young Mandalorian voiced a question as they walked the spacious and well lit hallways of The Kom’rk, on their way to the training facilities down below. The giant gave the young lad a glance as he replied. <”The Kom’rk is host to a number of extremely talented blacksmiths, quite capable of forging a set of beskar’gam,”> The Supercommando grinned underneath the white glowing visor. <”You should pay them a visit for your armor.”>

The giant would briefly fall silent before he spoke again as he walked. <”Run a quick diagnostic check on your beskar’gam using your heads-up display for me, ner vod.”> This would help the Supercommando understand the capabilities of the lad’s armor. Kranak could identify some of the gear Eliz had in his beskar’gam already, but there were some armor systems built into the beskar’gam that one could not see with the naked eye. He wasn’t going to ask him to remove his helmet and wear it for himself to do it for him. No, that’d be disrespectful to the lad if he did that.

<”Read the results out loud for me.”> Kranak said as he pressed the turbolift’s button, calling it up to their level. He tapped his foot in a slow rhythm as he patiently waited for the turbolift and the results of the lad’s diagnostics check on his armor. He started to make a list of subjects to cover in his first day in his head in the meantime. Scheduling flash trainings, live fire drills, exercises and specialty trainings…

The list went on and on in his head, but before he could start off with the lad’s training, he needed to assess his combat capabilities after having him get acquainted with the gear built into his armor. Knowing how strong his foundation was before the Supercommando built him up would prove to be beneficial, and could save a lot of time for him in his training.

UeJaBns.png

Eliz_div.png

Eliz clicked on the diagnostic. Scan through his systems, huh? Admittedly, it wasn't something the hybrid had even done once since he got the suit. Mostly he'd just play things by ear. Thankfully his helmet hid away any trace of embarrassment before he started to list off the various systems the suit held. Most of which surprised him. How many of those things actually would of helped in his life to have known?

A flash of anger went through his mind. If it hadn't been for the Sith, his father could of shown him the rest.

"Biorestorative Underlay, Rebreather, Speech Scrambler, Sound Dampening Belt, Broadcast Antenna, Comlink, Knuckle Plated Plasma Dagger, Magno-Grip Boots, Fractal Pattern Armor System, Night-Vision, Flash Goggles, Scan Pulse, and a Charric Wrist Blaster."

Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla

3oIWNfM.png

F R I E N D
I N
N E E D

Location: Kestri, The Kom’rk, Hallways of The Kom’rk, Headed To Training Center
Local Time: 07:52

tQcpQG0.png

"Biorestorative Underlay, Rebreather, Speech Scrambler, Sound Dampening Belt, Broadcast Antenna, Comlink, Knuckle Plated Plasma Dagger, Magno-Grip Boots, Fractal Pattern Armor System, Night-Vision, Flash Goggles, Scan Pulse, and a Charric Wrist Blaster."

The giant would make mental notes of the young lad’s armor capabilities as he read out his armor diagnostic results. <Biorestorative Underlay, Rebreather, Speech Scrambler, Sound Dampening Belt, Broadcast Antenna, Comlink, Knuckle Plated Plasma Dagger, Magno-Grip Boots, Fractal Pattern Armor System, Night-Vision, Flash Goggles, Scan Pulse, and a Charric Wrist Blaster.> The giant would rehearse internally as the lad spoke.
There were your usual, standard armor systems in his armor such as a Rebreather, Speech Scrambler, Commlink, Broadcast Antenna, Knuckle PLated Plasma Daggers, Charric Wrist Blaster, Magno-Grip Boots, Night Vision and Flash Goggles. Those were quite easy to learn and use. He could start with those. Though he had some exotic armor systems such as his Biorestorative Underlay, Scan Pulse, Sound Dampening Belt and
Fractal Pattern Armor System.

The latter intrigued him. He had heard of the tech. It was Chiss in origin, used by Chiss Commandos during the Yuuzhan Vong War. The armor system used a specialized coating to create a constantly shifting patterns and colorations on a given surface, making the bearer of the armor system almost invisible to the naked eye. The kid had some good tech in his arsenal!

The elevator’s doors opened once it reached their floor. The giant would step into the lift and wait for the lad to follow him inside before pressing the button to take them to the lower levels, where the various simulation rooms used for training purposes were in The Kom’rk. The giant would casually cross his arms over his broad chestplate as the lift took them down. The Supercommando would break the silence that followed a moment after Eliz’ diagnostic check.
<”How many of these armor systems do you truly know how to use, son?”> Kranak asked in a non-judging manner. He wasn’t belittling the lad, no, his intentions were to help him. He wanted to know the level of knowledge the young lad had of his armor before the Supercommando started to teach him his armor’s capabilities. There was no shame in not knowing them in his eyes, no. Hell, it was one hell of a merit if the kid actually managed to pass his Verd’goten under such circumstances.

The Supercommando would wait for the young lad’s answer to his question patiently as they rode the elevator down to the lower levels of the facility.

UeJaBns.png

Eliz_div.png

<".. Truly? Ah.. Buir was really only able to teach me how to use the Fractal Pattern and the jetpack I use."> It wasn't obvious by how he held himself, but his tone made it clear. There was a slight embarrassment, and a slight longing. Eliz missed a lot when his father died. More than he realized. Some of the terms he'd listed off were things he recognized and at least knew about, just didn't realize they were even part of his suit in the first place.

Still, knowing he could run a diagnosis of his suit was already a good step forward. He'd have to use everything he had at his disposal if he wanted to be someone worthy of the Supercommandos. He lifted his head, his visor staring at the numbers as they descended lower into the building.

<"How big is this facility?">

3oIWNfM.png

F R I E N D
I N
N E E D

Location: Kestri, The Kom’rk, Hallways of The Kom’rk, Headed To Training Center
Local Time: 07:55

tQcpQG0.png

The young lad spoke after a short moment of silence as the lift descended, taking them closer to the training facilities deep inside the Kom’rk with each floor they left behind.

<”.. Truly? Ah.. Buir was really only able to teach me how to use the Fractal Pattern and the Jetpack I use.”>

There was a faint hint of embarrassment in the young Mandalorian’s tone. The giant let out a soft, muffled sigh as he placed his right hand over the lad’s left shoulder, gently patting him on the shoulder, sentimentally. Kranak wasn’t a stranger to the loss of someone he cared about. <”We will finish what he started, together.”> He would see to it that his Buir smiled at the young lad from Manda -- the Oversoul -- with pride.

<”How big is this facility?”>

Eliz asked as he lifted his head and stared at the numbers as the lift swiftly descended towards the floor where the training simulation rooms were located in the Kom’rk. The giant Ori’ramikad heartily chuckled. <”Considerably large. This facility is unlike anything I’ve seen before,”> It most certainly outclassed the Supercommando School of the Union Army he had graduated from, that was for sure. The amount of training and exercise opportunities the facility provided to them was incredible. <”The Enclave sure spared no cost when they built this place.”>

The lift finally came to a halt at floor minus fifty. The turbolift’s doors slid open to the sides, allowing him and Eliz passage into the floor. The giant exited the lift at a brisk pace as he made his way to a kill house to get started with introducing the young lad with the capabilities of his armor. <”Come on. This way, lad.”> Kranak said as he walked past several empty and occupied simulation rooms near the lift on the corridor.

The giant would come to a halt near the small kill house’s entrance. Once at his prefered simulation room for today, he walked towards the sim room’s console by the entrance and started setting the parameters for today’s training in silence. The training droids would not be hostile whether they were actively engaged by Eliz or not, until the giant changed the parameters using his custom datapad. He first wanted Eliz to familiarize himself with his armor before moving on to a live fire exercise and gauge his level of skill that way. The lad would be using his more lethal armor systems on dummy droids first.

Kranak gave a curt nod of his head at the console once he was finished setting the parameters and had successfully linked up his custom datapad with the console. The giant would glance at Eliz over his shoulder and nod towards the simulation room’s entrance as the doors opened, beckoning him to get inside. An urban setting would be revealed before their eyes. The giant stepped into the simulation room at a slow pace as he shot vigilant glances at his surroundings while he reached for the custom datapad from his utility pouch at the back of his warbelt. His fingers would dance on the datapad’s touchpad briskly as he entered a few sets of commands to bring a training droid in front of him.

Sure enough, a series of metallic clanks echoed in the simulation room in a short moment. A bipedal training droid resembling a humanoid would appear from one corner of the simulation room, and would stand exactly five meters in front of Kranak. The giant would then beckon the lad to stand next to him.
<”Alright, son. Let’s start off with that Charric Wrist Blaster of yours. See if you can activate it using your HUD, and shoot that droid at center mass for me.”>

The giant would then circle behind him and observe him closely. He would correct him here and there if he would make any mistakes with his combat stance, making sure he would assume the proper stance to achieve high accuracy with the way the lad would extend his arm, and compensate for the wrist blaster’s recoil with a proper stance.

Kranak chose to start with the more exotic armor systems over the basic ones. He would cover the basic ones and demonstrate them personally how they would be used sometime later.

UeJaBns.png

Eliz_div.png

Together.

That rang through his head a couple times as the elevator continued it's descent down. This was what it meant to have Vod again. The realization, the sudden feeling of not being alone. It hit him heavily. And not in a bad way. He was smiling ear to ear under his helmet. If it wasn't for the seriousness of the training he'd asked Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla for, he'd probably of hugged the giant. But the elevator dinged, and the time for reminiscing ceased.

He walked, head high, behind the much taller Mandalorian. It was obvious by how he carried himself that Cleru had taught him the basics of being a soldier. A Chiss Commando, through and through. The rigid posture known to the CEDF. The curt nod as he made sure Kranak knew he was listening. Even how he carried himself as the droid came out. Calm. Calculating. His head was on a constant swivel as they entered the room prior, scanning the environment to take note of the various structures.

He didn't know his kit, but he was a trained fighter.

Eliz lifted his arm at Kranak's direction, adjusting his stance as needed. There was something different with using a gun on his wrist, but the low center of gravity stance he had was ever still reminiscent of the Chiss Commandos. Activating the gun through his hud though?

His eyes flicked around, studying the interface. His eyes could trigger things? Scrolling through menus, selecting options. There were several minutes of him just exploring the interactive HUD in mild amusement alone. This was a completely new world for him. But, he'd get to the option to fire. The charric on his wrist rang out, sending a blue bolt of energy crashing into the center mass of the droid. Easily toppling it from the kinetic force alone.

But for the boy, he didn't even react to the recoil. There was no shift of his arm even as the powerful weapon discharged. <".. There's really a lot this Beskar'gam can do, huh?"> It was obviously a normal thing for Eliz as he turned his head towards Kranak, oblivious to how his body should have reacted.

3oIWNfM.png

F R I E N D
I N
N E E D

Location: Kestri, The Kom’rk, Hallways of The Kom’rk, Simulation Room 85, Urban Killhouse
Local Time: 07:57
Primary Objective: Train Eliz

tQcpQG0.png

The Supercommando observed the lad as he assumed his shooting stance, prior to firing the charric wrist blaster a few minutes later; his feet were shoulder width apart with his knees slightly bent. His left foot extended to the fore over his right foot. The lad slightly leaned forward with his back remaining relatively straight while he extended his left arm towards the training droid, slightly bent at the elbow. It was a basic, yet a fundamental stance. The Supercommando didn’t step in to correct any mistakes, as there were none. It was fully apparent that his Buir, Cleru, had trained him well. The lad’s foundations would be strong, but more, harder tests of strength and his capability were necessary than just shooting a stationary target to be the judge of that.

The two had stood there in silence for a few minutes. The lad had kept his form throughout. He would see the very subtle movement of the young Mandalorian’s visor as the Supercommando observed him. He could tell the young warrior was getting accustomed to his helmet’s heads-up display to operate the wrist blaster. Spending a lot of time wearing a helmet and being around others that wore helmets, one would develop a keen eye for such faint, subtle movements and gestures.

And at last, once he was ready, the lad opened fire. The charric wrist blaster shrieked as a blue blaster bolt shot out of the weapon, and struck the droid center mass, right at its chest; where the Supercommando wanted the droid to get shot. The humanoid looking droid fell to the ground on its back with a loud, metallic clatter; a faint, thin column of smoke fumed from the obsidian black blaster scorch mark on its chest.

<”Not bad.”> Kranak said, but he wasn’t impressed by the young warrior yet.

<”.. There’s really a lot this beskar’gam can do, huh?”>

The lad said as he turned his head towards the Supercommando. The giant gave a curt nod of his head in response. Kranak would see to it the young warrior learned all there is to know about his armor today. He had much to learn about his armor, on top of the standard issue tech that all Mandalorian armors had come equipped with, which prompted the giant to increase the challenge from an unmoving stationary target to something more difficult to assess the lad’s full capabilities.

The Supercommando brought up the datapad and smoothly tapped its touch screen a few times as he entered the next set of commands for the training droids in a few seconds.
<”Oh, looks like you pissed off that droid’s friends.”> A series of loud metallic clanks echoed from all around the simulation room. They were getting louder and louder as droids started to emerge from all sides, all ten of them rushing Eliz in a sprint to engage him in melee. <”Use your wrist blaster and your plasma dagger on your knuckle plates and dispatch all of them!”>

The giant would be keeping time to see how fast he could dispatch all of these opponents emerging without a warning. With his hands clasped at his back, Kranak would be calmly pacing at a wide circle around the lad to observe him better. He wasn’t concerned with the training droids as they were all ordered to attack Eliz, nor was he concerned about a stray blaster bolt whizzing past his buy’ce or hitting him. He trusted the lad’s steady aim.

UeJaBns.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom