Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So sorry.

I have been on my LOA for longer than I had thought. I'm sorry about this, and I know that alot of you have been wanting my characters to RP in the Valen event, and other such, but currently, I am very busy. I kind of ran out of my luck by loosing my job then loosing a family member. All of that followed up by my girlfriends parents saying that they would rather not see me around her anymore. So I would like to ask for you guys to give me some time

@[member="Shado"], Sorry Morna can't come into the Valen event, but just act like he is there for the time being.
@[member="Dred Varad"] Sorry I can't get Zack in a few more RP's with ya. When I come back, I hope to try and get some of his Mando training in.
@Kei I am trying to catch up with everything, and I am can't remember how to spell your name right now. :p

A side note, I hope to be back in about 4-5 days. Just hang in there. I think you can last that long without me.

Matreya

@[member="Zack Danheir"] hey bro it's all good I'm on an unannounced LOA myself as my internet is off. I'll try every so often to get back on but I don't know when I'll be fully active, most likely not till after the first. I know how it is to have life fall apart, keep your head up bro and I look forward to talkin again when I'm back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom