Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion So my kids seem to like Rebels and I've never really watched it

First episode seems pretty much unwatchable but I've seen a few after that and they seem like stuff we could watch together. I'm told the show is good overall.

Any especially solid episodes? Anything too scary for kids around 5? Any standout awesome things to watch for?

Season 1 is pretty safe for young kids altogether, and fairly solid on its own. Season 2 starts getting more mature, with more complex plotlines and an emphasis on character interaction. This isn't to say that the first season is bereft of either of those things, but it becomes much more emphasized as the series progresses.

By season 3 it's progressed to a petty solidly teenage-or-older audience. There isn't much for kids by that point, but it's an extremely good series that I can almost guarantee you'll enjoy if you give it a real chance. Much like Clone Wars, it's a huge mistake to judge it by the pilot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom