Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snow White and the Seven Sith (OS/SSC Skirmish, PM for invite)

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
The wounded Jedi was causing quite a distraction. But ultimately this was a good thing in Azurea's mind. Not for the girl obviously, but the less attention on the Lunelle sister meant the more the Jedi group may disperse, and she may be able to get Master Harrison alone.

But Darth Azurea wasn't at liberty to call anyone off. It was not why they had traveled this far. And all around her the clamor of battle could be heard, along with sounds of determination and even pain. She began to concentrate on her anger, filling up with Force Rage until she was no longer in a bargaining mood. "You're right," she seethed. "There will be no bargaining today. Only blood. If you will not face me alone, you will face all of us." With a defiant tip of her chin, she let [member="Mullarus"] and [member="First Daughter"] know that she was ready to strike, and that they were free to follow.

Azurea ignited her crimson blade and took the opening Makashi form, but she didn't lunge or make the first move.

Chastity's Master would have to come to her.

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Vaulkhar was caught off guard as his former master grabbed him with the Force and threw him back. His foot was caught on some loose debris, sending him sprawling and rolling through the snow. As much as he cared for Vengeance, he expected something like that to happen. The Sith wanted battle. As much as they cared for each other, and they surely did, the lust for battle and the emotion that powered them forth came out on top nearly every time. Vaulkhar could feel the hatred coming off of Vengeance, the hate that was emitted from his was damn near frightening. That was a power he could hold. The power to thrive and feed off of others, but he did not want it. The emotion that drove Vaulkhar, funnily enough, was curiosity. His desire to test himself, to explore, to meet others; that was where he gained his power.

It was not necessarily normal for a Dark Jedi to feed his power through curiosity. Some would likely call it impossible. But anything is possible for a possible warrior who was committed enough to their training. And that Vaulkhar was. But even with all his training, he could not hope to best Jericho or stop Vengeance. All he could do was hope to barter for his former master's life if things went south.

SSC: [member="Jericho"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooncd-c519A
Allies Nearby: The Surrounding SSC
Enemies: [member="Darth Azurea"] | [member=Mullarus] | [member="First Daughter"]

Hope had been lost today.

The bitterness from Setzi was emanating colder than Toola’s weather itself. The desire for a sister to find her sibling and take her away was stronger than ever, but she was acting on instinct and word of mouth. Nothing Connor could do would stop her or derail this course of action.

The Sith were here to take what they wanted by force, and Connor saw that Chastity Lunelle was the prize waiting at the end of it. First it would be Toola, then it would be Voss, and then who knew where the lust for power would take the Sith in Sanctum space.

Either way, this whole series of incidents that started over a year ago had caused all hope to be lost today. And it was all his fault.

"You're right. There will be no bargaining today. Only blood. If you will not face me alone, you will face all of us."

Connor heard the anger in her voice, and she had taken no steps in averting further bloodshed. She wanted it. She craved it. Unlike her sister, Setzi was fuelled by hate.

In that moment, Connor saw her.

Walking hand in hand around the Temple gardens, Chastity laughed and leaned her head on Connor’s shoulder as he described some comical memory when it was just the two of them. When they had been happy together and without a care in the world…

The crimson blade broke his thought, snapping him to reality in a heartbeat as Setzi stood back, her two allies shifting position at her signal. Connor kept his stance strong, seeing there was no way out of this. He could either plea for time, to find what she wanted, or he could act like the Jedi he wanted to be.

To do what he could against the overwhelming odds to protect his allies and friends, and to break Setzi into divulging her real reason for landing on Toola and calling him out. Connor exhaled softly and drew his calling to the Force, the grip just as tight on the saber hilt he held outwards.

"Chastity is more than you could ever hope to be. You will not take her."

He had to do Iella proud. To do Taeli proud. To do himself proud. Looking into Setzi’s eyes he ignited his blue blade, something he hadn’t done for weeks, and embraced the fact today could be the day he would pay for his failure. But he kept hope as he held his blade out and moved towards Setzi and brought it up and across in a heavy strike from right to left where her head was…

Not all hope would be lost today.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/P0NCn-16BRM[/youtube]​

There

[member="Connor Harrison"] exclaimed his final statement and charged after Azurea, the blue lightsaber carving through the cold air. Finally, Mullarus sprang into action, leaping quickly in front of [member="Darth Azurea"] and intercepting the Jedi Master's strike, his exotic violet lightsaber meeting the blue. The equally-as-lethal crossguard was inches from Harrison's face as they locked blades.

A Jedi Master. Mullarus had crossed blades with a Jedi Master. It was this moment that he feared. Though, it also excited him. He was not much different than he was as a younger acolyte, to duel another was a great way of testing one's courage, yet this Jedi had him outmatched. It was good, though. This way, he demonstrated his loyalty to Azurea's quest. Not even a Jedi Master would keep him from fulfilling his promise to her.

Determination burned like flaming daggers in Mullarus' dark blue glare. He pushed against Harrison's lightsaber, the lethal crossguard blade inching closer to the man's face.

[member="First Daughter"]

Enemies: [member="Darth Azurea"] | [member=Mullarus] | [member="First Daughter"]

As expected, the minion beside took the brunt of his blue blade in a unique cross-guarded saber Connor had only seen in action once before. Perfectly designed to both protect the attacker and disarm the opponent. The Sith wasn’t strong, but had a clear aura of determination, but also a hint of…fear?

"I am not seeking….death today…I attack only to disarm your Lord."

Connor arched his head back as the cross-guard spat at him at an awkward angle. His eyes met the Sith’s across the sparking blades.

"I feel it," he whispered. "I feel your desire for good and not hatred. Hold onto that."

Pushing sideways and twisting to hopefully use the Siths momentum of the cross-guard to bring their blades down to the ground between them, Connor span and pushed out with his left hand with push of Force energy to hopefully catch him off-guard, not using another saber attack but simply the Force to set the youth in his place and gain space between the four of them.

Mullarus' boots dug into the snow as he was pushed back, almost slamming into [member="Darth Azurea"]. He leaned foreward and placed a gloved hand into the snow to help himself stop, exhaling heavily. A visible patch of warm air erupted before his mouth as he did so.

[member="Connor Harrison"] felt the fear in him, as well as whatever benevolence he had. Jedi seemed to be good at that. Each one he had faced before tried to tempt him to come to the Light side.

"I feel your desire for good and not hatred"

That as a common misconception about young Mullarus. Sure, he may be a bit more benevolent than the average Sith, but he was still a practicer of the Dark side. Passion and rage were still on his side, and if he had any hope of standing a chance against a Jedi Master, he would have to tap into it.

Putting what the man said regarding his fear and benevolence, Mullarus stood up straight and held his lightsaber with both hands in defense of himself and Azurea behind him. "She won't be slain nor disarmed today. She comes for her sister, and I won't see her quest unfulfilled. Even if you have to kill me to get to her, i'm not letting the Republuc and her allies take another Sith's family from them."

The passion began to build up in Mullarus as his mind raced with vague memories of his own family, stolen from his grasp by the Republic about a decade ago. He had no family left to protect, so today, it was the Lunelles he would dedicate himself to.

Mullarus waited in a defensive position a few feet in front of Azurea, as if waiting for [member="First Daughter"], the strange woman in black who had joined them, to do something, or even Azurea. To charge headlong into a suspecting Jedi Master at Mullarus' skill level could be fatal. He'd have to play defensively while the man's cold stare locked with his own.

"How does it feel to ruin lives, Jedi?"

Allies: [member="Darth Azurea"] [member="Mullarus"]
Enemies: [member="Connor Harrison"]

Gear: Armor Lightsaber

She was somewhat surprised by how quickly everything escalated, but then she supposed that this was a natural evolution of events once that Sith Assassin struck that first Jedi in the back. Red and blue blades clashed, but she didn't make a move yet to intervene or even activate her own saber. She wanted to observe more before leaping into any fray ... besides she wasn't sure of the one man fighting Master Harrison.

His earlier talk was not the greatest ... indicator of his ultimate loyalty to their cause. He might use passion and raw emotions to power himself, but his words ... well not exactly ones spoken by a true Sith in her opinion. You could certainly talk with a Jedi, but that was usually either a ruse to lull them into a false sense of security or to try and turn them.

All around them the Force was influx as fights raged, it only made sense to keep a watch and learn as much as she could of these Jedi Knights and Masters.

Allies: Silver Sanctum Coalition
Enemies: [member="Darth Ferus"]

Again he glanced down at Teynara's body where she lay in a bed of snow, just to once more make sure she was out of harm's way before returning his focus on the Sith standing before him. Raising his Jedi weapon towards him, Thurion calmly returned the nod. "Let's." The Force imbued his body as he lept forward and immediately assaulted the Sith Lord with a flurry of attacks, utilising his mastery of Djem So in hopes of overwhelming his opponent and end this quickly. Ferus seemed the slippery type, however, so whether it would work or not was to be seen.

Allies: One Sith
Enemies: [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

And so it was to begin. A smile formed on the lips of the Sith as the Grandmaster came in, quick as a devil. Or angel, given his disposition. The Force was clearly being used. And this flurry of assault was exactly what he expected from a man with that sort of title. But Ferus wasn't unprepared. Both of his hands came around to the saber, and each time a small jolt of electricity would be released. The lightning wasn't meant to be harmful on it's own, but to the swordsman it would feel as if he had made contact with another blade, batting it back. The charges were meant to do one thing and one thing alone, knock the blade back, almost like a barrier.

Slowly the Sith began to move back, his eyes narrowed in a concentration worthy of any bladesman. Already he recognized the form of Djem So, a form he knew rather well. For now he kept to the defensive though, knowing one isn't called a Grandmaster simply because of their skill with a form alone. There was something stronger coming, and he wasn't about to leave himself open for it. Though keeping to the defensive wouldn't last forever. Djem So was about over powering, and defense wasn't something Ferus was good at. Beads of what looked like sweat dripped from his brow. Time was growing short.

TARGET: [member="Minna"]

The Jedi managed to defend herself from his telekinetic attack. Kentarch waited for a moment to go into a counter offensive, yet she only taunted and shifted her gaze. The Sith Lord narrowed his eyes, not that anyone could see the fact that he did, his shrouded face hid his features. Instead of pressing the attack he took the moment to regenerate his stamina. The grip of his lightsaber got a chill, even through his gloved hands. As Minna stood there the Sith Lord sensed she was doing something with the force, but he could not quite place his finger on what was happening. Letting his two handed grip go, he relaxed for a moment. Then the Jedi shot a bolt of yellow lightning out of her hand.

Kentarch's free hand reached out and the lighting stop dead as through the force he absorbed through Tutaminis. Despite not fully understanding what she was try to accomplish, Kentarch had inadvertently prevented his saber from shattering. Realizing the metal of his lightsaber had gone very cold, he merely warmed his saber back up using tapas. Perhaps she thought the lighting strike would catch him off guard and wound him. The Sith Lord had something more malicious in mind. Reaching into the depths of the force he struck at Minna's mind. Force fear, he drew upon the darkness and invaded the depth's of her being. Terror was like a cancer, and he could devour Jedi's power from within. Hope, wisdom, clarity, will, everything that gave her strength could be consumed and replaced with horror and insanity.

Enemies: [member="Darth Azurea"] | [member="Mullarus"] | [member="First Daughter"]

Connor twirled his blue blade in a figure 8 around him slowly, getting the feel of the weapon in his hand he hadn’t held for so long.

"How does it feel to ruin lives? I don’t know, you tell me."

He stepped back and kept the three Sith in his view – Setzi lurking and watching with the masked warrior, and he knew she was waiting for something. Watching. Listening.

"What has she told you? That we took her? Chastity Lunelle came to the Silver Jedi looking for a path to follow and we gave it to her. Sadly, she wasn’t ready for the horrors out in the galaxy that your Sith cooked up, and when your Lords used poison on her, they broke her mind and her spirit, and ultimately her heart. So you tell me - " Connor pointed at the Acolyte. ” - how DOES it feel for your kind to ruin a life?"

Mullarus' helmet slowly disassembled itself, leaving only the hood of his black cloak covering his head, heaving a heavy sigh. Without the helmet, [member="Connor Harrison"] could see his face, devoid of dark side corruption and still young."What a harsh generalization. Every Jedi i've faced is just like you. The actions of a few Sith affect the fates of all. You Jedi are so arrogant. Do not get me wrong, i've seen more arrogance in Sith. I train under a Sith Lord who is one of the cruelest, most hateful son-of-a-banthas I know. Yet you fools always turn a cheek when a Sith decides to not follow that path they all follow. The easy path carved out of blood, bone, and deciet.

"How does it feel to ruin a life? I do not know, Jedi. I am not guilty of such a crime. I've only ever been the victim to Jedi and the Republic. I rejoice at seeing her burn."

He took a deep breath, the frozen air burning his lungs, "While we're busy pointing fingers...This sounds like a good time to enligten you on your own lack of benevolence. Don't pretend you do not know what I mean. Even I can sense it within you. The Dark side. You have been seduced by it in the past. You've grasped it's hand and felt it's power, yet you turn from it. Jedi, all you've seen is evil that the Dark side has caused in the galaxy. You have not seen the good it can do. It's far more than the Light ever could.

"The Dark side is a gateway to freedom. If you take it's hand and turn away from the Light that binds you in even more chains as you learn, you will know the true meaning of freedom and power."

He nodded alowly and put the pieces together. Poisoned. He cared for Azurea's sister. Maybe even more so than she did. "With the Dark side on your side, you can even save Chastity. That's why we're here, after all...throw down your weapon and accept it, so you may save her life.

[member="Darth Azurea"] / [member="First Daughter"]

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
The tall Jedi Master lunged towards Darth Azurea with a strike intended to behead her. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Mullarus leap forward so she jumped backwards to allow him room to fight the stronger Force user. Smiling at his loyalty, she merely watched the determined Acolyte, allowing her Force Rage against Harrison build even more.
"None of us are ready for the horrors of this galaxy," growled Azurea with a sneer. "I was a Jedi once. And what did the Order do to me? They thrust me out on the battlefield before I was ready. I saw children fighting alongside me. Dying in the snow like that girl over there!"

The Sith Knight realized that, despite the cold, she was sweating and shaking with rage. With an arm she wiped her brow and circled around to the side of Connor Harrison.

"When I finally free her, I will heal her heart. Don't you worry! She won't remember anything of her former life when I'm done with her."

And with that Azurea leapt towards the Jedi Master with her saber high. The Force Rage she'd been channeling would enhance her strength and speed. She hoped that Mullarus would be able to attack from the opposite side, locking the Jedi Master into a fatal stance which would have both Sith at front and back.

And if they couldn't break the Jedi with sabers and sheer brutality, Azurea had another trick up her sleeve for later.

[member="Mullarus"] [member="Connor Harrison"]

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
The battlefield was getting warmer. Sith, no doubt was here to talk as she expected as one of them attacked and almost killed one of the Silver Jedi while the negotiations were going and it completely destroyed the building of the fragile peace. Nima wasn't the talking type either, since she was silent and examining the scene for a bit and looking for a dance partner. She wanted to help [member="Connor Harrison"] for this, they needed to stop the Sith from whatever they were going to do, Connor knew but didn't say anything to them, he always had his reasons to conceal things. But as hearing from the dialogues, it was something about family reunion, she never knew that Sith was the type to care about their family. Well, no matter what your allignment is, family was always important, wasn't it? Well, it wasn't a really good way to reunite, and if a Sith wanted a reunion, well, that didn't mean very good things.

It seemed like everyone had their own partners, yet Connor had 3 of them. She knew he wasn’t going to call for help, being his own brave and lonely warrior self, but it wasn’t fair, not at all. And the things didn’t look good for him. And since she didn’t have no one to fight, she decided to help the man, to even the odds, like the old times. Sometimes being in shadows helped her examine her enemies weaknesses and attacks, so she knew some of their tactics already. But... enough examining, it was the time to move. Activating her lightsaber, she started running between all the fighting to arrive his side, he was moving backwards as well to open himself some space, and she could help with that. Sending a big Force Push towards the 3 Sith, she aimed for making them lose their balance a bit, or even create a little distraction enough for her to take her position and get ready for the fight, she was now officially in this, no going back. Right now, she held down the illusions since illusions were 3 times more tiring than physical fight, but maybe she was going to use them later, they were about to find out.

“They always speak so much, yet know only little,huh?" Then a sarcastic laugh followed. "Thought you needed some help.” She said to the man who was being lectured by Dark Side talks, as she took her battle stance. “I don’t think they are going to listen to reason now, the only way out of this is getting them out of our way. Just like the old times.” Just like the old times, seemed like 10 years ago. It has been a long time indeed that they didn’t speak to each other. And now they were together again in a battlefield. What a normal day! Well anyway, they had 3 Sith to beat now.... They would speak afterwards and be mad at each other again, over and over again like a loop.

Also, was she a bit rude to cut a conversation in such a way? Maybe!

[member="Darth Azurea"] [member="Mullarus"] [member="First Daughter"]

Allies Nearby: [member="Nima Tann"]

Connor looked at the now visible Sith who fronted him, his lips curling into a smile; a smile that formed when you saw the cracks in the opposition splinter.

”Dark, light. Whatever. The real power is in the soul of the one who controls it. All subjective. Why would I watch one I loved lose her soul to the tendrils of the Sith? I see in your eyes you’ve already lost your to them and when your head is on the block and you wish you’d taken the better path, it’ll be too late as they replace you with someone stronger and more gullible."

His eyes flicked to the right as Setzi finally spoke, and she was like a coiled viper brimming with unstable energy. Thankfully, he was seconds from killing his blade to confront her face to face, but she sent a violent shockwave of Force Rage from underneath, springing to life like a beast.

Connor loosed his stance immediately but kept his grip firm as he received her strong attack, stronger than expected, causing his blade to counter dangerously low to the ground, leaving him open. He swung it up openly, near recklessly, towards her so he could stand again, but was facing the other way to the Acolyte. He’d be corralled between the two of them, the silent one staying to the side.

Quickly bringing blue blade up horizontally with his right hand, pointing outwards to the Acolyte, Connor matched the position with his left hand, outwards towards Setzi. The trap had been set and he’d walked into it.

”Alright, stop! I don’t want to hurt you anymore than I have to but I will."

He snapped his head to the Acolyte, looking down the blue blade at the figure staying still. Then, back to Setzi. Connor was a rogue; an exile. He didn’t play by the rules. He had lost his Code and operated outside the boundaries of what deemed a Jedi a Jedi. And now, he was desperate and fighting for time and to crack the shell of the sister.

What was he do in this situation? Death started him in the face. Time to stare it back.

”Setzi, Chastity died two days after returning. She gave up and the poison took over. We lost her."

It was at that moment that Nima Tann, the wild Twi’lek who was always there when he needed her, struck up her cocky repartee and launched her distraction.

[member="Darth Azurea"] sprang into action, beginning to fill Mullarus with a feeling of comfort. They could win today. They could find Chastity.

[member="Connor Harrison"]'s words did not seem to phase Mullarus. How would he know if Mullarus had 'lost his soul'? To be replaced by one stronger? Well, that was how the Sith rolled. They would try, but Mullarus would destroy the competition. The 'one more gullible' part was a bit flattering, though.

Mullarus slowly walked around to Connor's flank, watching for an opening to strike when he was watching Azurea. But to his dismay, some twi'lek schutta jumped in and started spouting nonsense. Typical for a Jedi, really.

Then, Connor said Chastity was dead.

"Don't try bluffing your way out of this! All you Jedi do is lie to everyone, anyway! Look outward instead of in for once, you beacons of arrogance!"

Mullarus' grip on his lightsaber tightened. He began to get angry. Angry at the twi'lek inviting herself to the party and for the Jedi resorting to lies to get out of an inevitable beating.

"Face your doom with some dignity, fools! We gave you the chance to surrender!"

[member="Nima Tann"]

Allies Nearby: [member="Nima Tann"]

There was too much resting on what Connor did to openly welcome Nima to the fray, but he caught her eye and nodded once; firm and grateful for her being here when things were looking bleak. As the Acolyte spoke up again for Setzi, Connor turned to him.

”Sith, you shut your mouth and learn to know when you’re arrogance has taken over you’re your brain for once."

Then back to Setzi, blade and arm still up to both.

”You know I’m not lying Setzi – I KNOW you. I know what she means to you and I wouldn’t lie. The poison has taken her, and the Chastity you knew – I knew – has gone. The Sith destroyed your sister beyond salvation."

Connor had met Setzi only once before and so even now refused to call her anything else like the monster she was, and the minute he had taken her sister on as a Padawan he had wanted to meet her again, but not like this, not with them both trying to kill the other. Inside, he knew nothing he said would probably help him, but he was telling her what she didn’t want to admit.

Gear: Armor Lightsaber

Allies: [member="Darth Azurea"] [member="Mullarus"]
Enemies: [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Nima Tann"]

"Oh, such melodrama," she sighed as both sides bantered back and forth about dooms and possible deaths and such. She still had yet to join the fray, her lightsaber still not ignited. As much as her dislike of the Jedi burned inside her, she was not a fool to charge into battle needlessly or foolishly. Precision was her game, and this was not ... that. After all, a second Jedi Master was now facing them. While Corellians always said to not tell them the odds, even one of them would not be sure about this confrontation.

In fact, most of the Jedi here were Masters. That was definitely food for thought that so many would come on such short notice. The Silvers were much more reactive than other Jedi she had encountered in her observations.

Standing behind where the Knight and other acolyte had charged forward to fight the enemy, she was content to watch for now. Openings might present themselves in due time ... especially given the nature of her equipment. Unless actually ordered to fight, she would stay where she was for now.

Target: [member="Darth Kentarch"]

"Valtryx."

Minna frowned, her hand lowering after it's lightning attack dissipated. Both of her lightsabers were still active, yet she merely stood there looking at her opponent. Did he say something? No, it was a woman who said it, but none of the ones here. Their voices were different, yet this one was familiar. A strange occurance, but one that distracted her for merely a second. Soon enough her blades came back up, one held forward horizontally and the other higher up and further back, trademark of the Jar'kai style. She examined her opponent, waiting for him to move, but...

"Valtryx."

One of her first lessons as an Acolyte in the Grey had been about telepathy and mental defenses. She had built those defenses then and maintained them in her meditations. Her psychic walls stood strong, but something seemed to be poking at it. As with everything their were cracks, but it seemed the resistance was not preventing something from entering the depths of her mind, the problem came from within. The Sith had planted a seed within her mind, one which did little on it's own. However what the seed found deep down in that labrynth of memories, emotions and thoughts were something else. Someone else.

"Valtryx."

It was growing, like a virus it spread, across the inner sanctum of her being. By instinct she repressed it, locking it within the caverns it never deserved to leave. All this time her physical body stood still, merely staring at the Sith before her. In theory there were now two Sith, and she wasn't sure which was more dangerous. The one in front of her, or the one within her...

"NO!" She lashed out, suddenly moving from her stasis into a whirl of blue light. Both of her blades whirled in unison, crashing towards her opponent once she had closed the distance. Her head began to hurt, threatening to hand over the reins to something which had been locked away for so long, but she was still in control for now. The battle was her focus, constant strikes from both blades, one extending less than the other in case it were needed for defense. Throughout her offensive she vowed to maintain control, to repress the spreading infection of her mind. Calm and collected her strikes stayed, but she wondered how much longer it would stay that way...

"Valtryx."

Allies: Silver Sanctum Coalition
Enemies: [member="Darth Ferus"]

Keeping on the offensive, Thurion made sure the Sith Lord had little room to breathe by striking hard and fast. His opponent used the Force to channel lightning from both hands, effectively blocking his attacks. Even more of an incentive to keep up the offensive and keep Ferus from using his lightning powers against him. Fancy saberwork was not all he possessed, however, as the Sith Lord he faced would soon become aware of. With every strike his focus would grow, until becoming engulfed in the Light side of the Force before unleashing it in a powerful wave of telekinesis towards Ferus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom