Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snow White and the Seven Sith (OS/SSC Skirmish, PM for invite)

Allies: [member="Jericho"] | [member="Teynara Jeralyr"] | [member="Connor Harrison"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Ferus"]

Things worked out better than he had hoped, to an almost disturbing effect. As the Sith's arm crumbled up and seemingly turned to dust, Thurion collected himself while the burns left by the Darkside tendril made their presence known through painful stinging. The cold air didn't exactly help, either. A moment later the one-armed Sith Lord disappeared from view. Offering a nod to Jericho while clutching his own arm, Thurion clipped his lightsaber back onto his belt and made his way back to where Teynara's body laid upon the bed of snow, unmoving. Whether Jericho wished to pursuit the Sith or not was left up to him. Thurion's concern now was to make sure his former mentor would live to see another day.

"Connor, this is Thurion," he spoke into his comms as he held Teynara in his arms. "All clear on this end. Seems like they're backing off. I'm preparing to move Tey to the medivac once it arrives." He didn't have to wait long, as the shuttle carrying medical personnel reached them soon thereafter. "Come on, Tey. Let's get you out of here," he whispered as he got up on his feet, carrying her over to the prepped shuttle. "She got stabbed in the back, near the spine," he told the medics once close enough. "She lost consciousness almost immediately, but she's alive. I can feel it." The head medic nodded in response, then gestured to the Grandmaster's wounds. "Leave it be," he said, shaking his head. "She's the priority here."

After giving Teynara one last look-over just to make sure, Thurion would leave her to the capable hands of the medical staff. The shuttle would remain grounded until further notice.

Why did you stop?

What a stupid question.

Mullarus turned toward [member="Darth Azurea"] to begin walking toward her back to where they had landed. However, it appeared the warmongering Jedi wanted differently. The same schutta who wanted in on the fight between Azurea and [member="Connor Harrison"] seemed to be telepathically communicating with him, the one who had laid down his weapon once Azurea and Harrison had beckoned for the fighting to cease.

Whoever said Jedi were guardians of peace was ignorant. All I see is Jedi who seek to make their enemies suffer and die. Damn them all!

His vision clouded slightly. He felt dizzy. Illusions. It had to be. The same dark magic he had seen Sith use was in the hands of the Jedi now. Hah! Guardians of peace and justice. For a moment, out in the distance toward the tower, he saw Margaret Mullarus standing and waving beside Patriot, his starship. No...intrusive bastard, get out of my head!

Footsteps. Behind.

Gritting his teeth with anger, Mullarus activated his lightsaber again and turned around, lashing out with his blade at [member="Nima Tann"] as she sprinted in his direction. "You karking WARMONGERER!" he yelled as he began an assault on the twi'lek. He called upon his practice with Form VII and began a flurry of attacks, seemingly from every direction. Rage fueled him. This Jedi, even after the fighting seemed to wane, still wanted to spill Sith blood.

"Get out of my HEAD!"

Target: Herself [member="Darth Kentarch"]

Valtryx stirred, trying to force her control over Minna. Her hissing words goaded her, the temptation of the dark side at it's peak. She had to save the others, but the light side alone was no strong enough. "Let me take control, I will kill him! I will save your friends!" It was the only way, or was it? "Yes!" No, it couldn't be, this was the fault of Kentarch's foul magic, not her own rational thought. There was no way darkness would prevail on her. Although Valtryx had been unearthed from her cage, she could still be contained, just as she had been for so long.

"Then one by one, while the other Jedi fight, I will pick them off."

Now it was Kentarch's words she heard, and just as he spoke them she opened her eyes. She had sensed it, as with everything that had been going on around her; his allies were dwindling. Whatever purpose they had here was served, and several of them were leaving. Even Ferus who's tainted stench she could sense from miles away was gone. In response to this, Minna smirked.
"Never," She began, lowering her blades so that they hung casually by her sides. "I'll never turn to the dark side, not again. Your friends are leaving, and mine are quickly becoming the larger number. You won't 'pick them off', and you won't sway me. I suggest you leave with them."

Her eyes locked on him, defiant and still shining a bright blue. "Now." The last word was spoken with conviction, either he would leave, or she would be forced to kill him.

"Kill him.... KILL HIM!"
Valtryx's voice was an echo, annoying but containable. A worrying scar of this battle she hoped would not be permanent. It would take some getting used to, but she believed it was under control, atleast for the forseeable future. After that, she would need to find a way to silence it again...

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
"Language. You are still talking to a lady, no matter what." She said, defending against his attacks out of anger and confusion, which were pretty quick but taking the position of Form IV to enhance her speed with the Force, nothing that she couldn't endure. The man was burning with anger, and anger was giving him some strength, yet, he wasn't using this strength in full potential, too arrogant and angry to think clearly. "You don't understand." She remained calm, yet her voice wasn't hers. The man would hear the voices of lost ones, loved ones, or all together. The thing was, sometimes when she was using the illusions she would walk in the thin lines of being the hero and being the villain. Hearing the voices of million memories, living them all, creating new memories, this whole thing was exhausting, and tiring her mind at the same time. If she had the satisfaction to make the people suffer from it, it would get out of hand, yet for now she was okay to enter and escape the minds of her victims, maintaining the calm mood. "I am simply doing you a favor. You are too angry for your own good, and you wanted this fight to happen." She laughed. "And remember, you attacked me first, it is just a self defense." One could say, after many things she has lived, she wasn't an ordinary Jedi anymore.

"Now, stop shouting and fight me. There is only a way out and shouting senselessly will not help you." The environment started to become darker as their clash continued with him angrily swinging her lightsaber towards hers, she started to get quicker and quicker with the swings, as she continued to aim for his arms to disable the man from attacking, then if the combination followed she sent a Force Push towards him to get him away from her and then prepare herself for a counter attack. The darkening continued, and when it happened completely she would create something that comes from the darkness and no matter that a simple illusion it was, it would hurt people if not evaded quickly. Yet it's time would have come later, for now, she examined the man and continued to wander through his mind to find more. Information, emotions, past, present, future.... His mind was hers, until he started to get calmer and act thinking. This was a fight, yet also a bit of a training, or she thought it was. She knew how bad it was that someone else was messing with your head. She lived it first hand, yet blinded by the Dark Side, the Acolyte was...

In the outside, she would seem a bit shaky, her pupils getting small and fully aware of the outside. Her illusion was a bit different than the others, she would get into the brain directly and fight them there.

"Connor... I think I am going to... make him..." She said telephatically, she couldn't control when her mind fused with the angry one, yet she still had her own thoughts and she was sure that it was in control. "I'll be fine. You go help the wounded."

[member="Mullarus"] [member="Connor Harrison"]

Allies: [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
Enemies: [member="Mullarus"] | [member="First Daughter"]

Looking to Nima, she was in a stronger position than he right now. She had nearly changed beyond recognition in emotion and strength, and ability, and it troubled him slightly. But, he had to know when he was a help or dead weight. Right now, he was a dead weight. Nodding, he turned to jog as best he could to find his starfighter.

Setzi would be back. Back to find him, back to Voss to find Chastity and he had to sort it one way or another. He had to get himself in a better place. Now, he had to go. Bringing the com to his lips, he spoke to the Grandmaster.

"Thurion, please look after the young girl who was hurt. I will make it up to her one day. I...I have to leave. I have done all I can, and I've done what I set about to do. Setzi Lunelle is gone for now but she will be back, and I need to be ready."

Cresting a snow drift, falling to his knee, stumbling forward to the frost hull of the fighter, Connor continued talking.

"I'm sorry I can't come with you. Please tell Coci I asked after her, and your son. I hope he is well...I miss them. I will come home, soon. I promise. I...I'm nearly there. I've nearly found myself."

He signed off, and pulled what strength he had left to climb into the cockpit, nearly frozen shut, to find his way off planet and back to the wandering freighter across the galaxy where his journey was due to come to an end.

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
Anger almost boiled over as the Sith Lord was struck by a sudden change in the force. The fighting at all but stopped, apparently several of the Sith had deactivated their lightsabers and now moved for their ships. They had made a deal, but Kentarch knew the greater truth. Peace is a Lie. [member="Minna"] seemed to be able to hold back his attempts to penetrate her mind. "Next time Valtryx, there will be no truce to save you." He said reaching into his pocket and pressing a small holo-communicator. Taking a few steps back, he finally turned and walked out away from the others and the listening station.

Several moments later the Black Mercury descended from the sky, hatch open. With a force propelled jump he lept up onto the ship that quickly ascended back up into space. Passing through the hatch, the main cabin, and into the cockpit, Kentarch spoke quickly to the pilot. "Get us back into One Sith space." He stated. His frustration was more thank clear, and the pilot quickly went to work. Right now the Sith Lord wanted answers, and [member="Darth Azurea"] was going to give them.

While saddened by the fact that [member="Connor Harrison"] felt he was not ready to come home, Thurion would not stop him. Connor still had to find himself, his true self, and until he did he would not allow himself the happiness he had long since earned. "I understand, Connor. I will tell them what a sight you've become," he responded while taking a seat upon the remains of a fallen pillar. He watched the others who had accompanied him wrap things up on their respective ends. "This victory was won thanks to you, Connor. I hope you realise that." Not far from where he was seated he could hear the roaring of engines as a lone ship ascended the skies above. "Take care, old friend. Thurion, out." Just as he shut off his comms he let out a groan, shutting his eyes briefly while clutching his arm. "Damn it all... Ruined my jacket, too."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom