Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snow White and the Seven Sith (OS/SSC Skirmish, PM for invite)

The warrior closed his eyes. Nature, it had a voice of a sweet cool wind. Relaxing his body, blowing away the muggy air of the humid weather. Despite his charge he took this moment to enjoy it once more. His eyes flashing open and his hands on his sabers clenched tightly. The sound of the movement. Too soft for any kind of an armored troop. That alone put down any worries he had. He was arrogant enough to believe that he could snap someone from this place with ease who didn't come fully prepared. But yet, that arrogance was not without source. The warrior was after all, a giant among men, well human men

For an unorthodox Jedi. For men of his work line. To actually reach this age was considered somewhat of a miracle. Soldiers had lowered life expectancy. But for him he had down right suicidal ones. He moved from war to war, battle to battle, anicent ruin to run. Never breaking. Never stopping until you were dead, too much knowledge to be found, and there was no shortage of people to be saved. That's why he fought alone, why he fought so hard, and continues to fight.

But that was the normal risk taken. And the warrior was a veteran. He had the experience of his many years, and the strength of his body. He could probably go another six or more years of active duty before beginning to decline. The person revealed himself, he wore a foriegn kind of outfit that these sith tended to wear. The man was armed with the traditional red saber that the sith loved to carry. Red, a daunting color, it made his blood boil, it made him ready for a fight.

As he neared closer to the man who stood guard, he felt the presence of others, how many more he did not know and again whatever the reason they were here, they would be stopped. If he was going to remain on the defensive, the warrior was going on the offensive. He took in a deep breath of the cold air and with a long exhale. He closed in the distance quickly and leapt spinning with his blades in hand. He swung both his blades heavily down aimed for his left shoulder and left rib cage.

SSC: [member="George O Rourke"] | [member="Minna"] | [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Teynara Jeralyr"]
OS : [member="Vengeance"] | [member="Darth Azurea"] | [member="Darth Ferus"] | [member="First Daughter"] | [member="Darth Kentarch"] | [member="Vaulkhar"] | [member="Mullarus"]

The young Sith Apprentice felt it, too. It was an enormous wave of the Light Side of the Force making its way toward them. This was a sensation he had not felt since Balmorra, from the instant the Republic appeared in orbit over the unsuspecting world. The element of surprise. Of course the Jedi had to rely upon it when they were forbidden from using what makes their strong bonds with the Force.

Passion.

There was little to none within the tsunami coming after them. They clung to practice, to experience, and to their wild dreams of galactic peace. They thought it made them stronger. As the wave came closer and closer to the seven sith within the tower, the hairs on the back of Mullarus' neck began to stand on end.

The Jedi are here for blood, and yet we are not. If only the Galaxy could watch this day. The day the Jedi started it.

Mullarus took his long-hilted crossguard lightsaber in his hand and turned to [member="Darth Azurea"] once again, his face still covered by his helmet and his young, ambitious voice still muffled and metallic through the speaker by his chin. "Azurea, know that I have come to assist you in finding your sister, not to do battle with the Jedi. Of course, if they stand in your way, I will carve a path through them with the others, but my ultimate goal lies with you. I will follow your lead if it is your will. Otherwise...I will do what must be done to protect you and your quest."

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QygQ-wi6vb4

The hair on the back of Darth Azurea's neck stood on end, but it wasn't just from the cold. She felt a sense of foreboding, and like the other Sith, the lightside presence pressing closer. She titled her head and concentrated through the voices of those who spoke. It seemed as though they were going to have company much sooner than she had anticipated.

Darth Kentarch angrily snapped at her that this was a trap. But undeterred, Azurea was too focused on one simple thought to even spare him a vitriolic retort in return. Besides if they culled some of the Jedi ranks today, that wasn't necessarily a loss for the Sith.

After Mullarus pledged his support, she turned to him and said, "I can feel them coming, can't you? What if Chastity is with them?"

Her emotions flooded in, and she began to tremble. Hopefully Pyrrhus's acolyte would just think she was shivering from the cold. But she was nervous with anticipation. Suddenly she realized that her younger sister Chastity could be among the Jedi she faced. What would she do if she had to face her sister on the snowy battlefield? Would her sister forgive her for falling to the darkside? Could she convince her to join her?

And what if her very powerful Jedi Master [member="Connor Harrison"] was among them? If she was alive and landing on Toola, he would be her savior, pulling her out of a sickness to which she almost succumbed.

She breathed deeply, pulling herself together. Her wayward emotions would eventually be channeled into Force Rage when she attacked. But for now, she needed to remain calm.

"Thank you, Mullarus." Azurea hoped he couldn't tell how shaken she was. She needed to portray control. Nothing but control, even if she felt anything but. She put her hand on his arm, reassuringly. "I dont know if the others understand like you do." They shared the same Master, experienced the same endless, maddening practice drills. She hoped the Knight and Acolyte would be able to move together seamlessly like a unit. Azurea was anxious to put this to the test.

"Shall we greet our foes outside, rather than huddle inside this building like arabores?"

[member="Judas Foster"] [member="Vengeance"] [member="Vaulkhar"] [member="Xavka Duquo"] [member="Darth Kentarch"]

[member="George O Rourke"] [member="Minna"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Teynara Jeralyr"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Jericho"] [member="Mullarus"]

Vaulkhar was rather surprised at this lone Jedi, or at least what he assumed to be a lone Jedi, was charging towards a tower that currently housed a multitude of Sith. They varied in power, yes, but one of the most powerful Sith Lords, [member="Darth Ferus"], was among those within the tower. The pure dark side energy he emitted was nauseating to those who were not around such power often enough. And of course, the presence of not one, but another two Sith Lords and various Sith Knights, and even the Sith Acolytes that emitted the Dark Side energy made the simple listening tower into a beacon of energy. And yet here this Jedi was, dashing towards the beacon as if it were just a group of sheep awaiting slaughter. It was amusing, but it was also quite fear inducing to the young Sith.

There were really only two options when it came to this scenario. Either this man was a fool, uncaring for his life and cocky about his ability. Or he was the opposite. Powerful, smart, and more than capable of taking on such a multitude of enemies in one go. But he had seen the most powerful the Jedi of the Galactic Republic had to offer, Corvus Raaf, and she most certainly was not capable of taking on this many Sith. So who was this man who charged forth?

Vaulkhar shook his head from his contemplation and once more began to pull the force towards him. It began to envelop his arm as he pulled back and charged up the coming force push. As the man leaped up, Vaulkhar threw his hand forwards, unleashing a powerful wave of energy aimed to throw the man backwards, away from him. This was likely a situation he did not want to be in. But this fear he felt, was something he'd use to feed him and empower him. Emotion was the greatest strength of the Sith, whether it be hate, love, or fear, it was a tool for power. After his attempted force push, he'd slide his left foot back and holds his lightsaber up in a defense position capable of blocking the attack if his push did not go through.

"Why do you come face the Sith alone, Jedi?"

SSC: [member="Jericho"] | [member="George O Rourke"] | [member="Minna"] | [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Teynara Jeralyr"]
OS: [member="Vengeance"] | [member="Darth Azurea"] | [member="Darth Ferus"] | [member="First Daughter"] | [member="Darth Kentarch"] | [member="Mullarus"]

[member="Darth Azurea"] would feel an extra layer of warmth surrounding her form. Darth Ferus had taken notice of her shivering, and knew for a fact what it was. The Jedi were here, and he too was shivering from the same reason. At least they could get away with it being cold. He patted her head once as his red eyes zeroed in on her own. "A sound plan. You will know these Jedi better than I, find me who wood be the best target for my skills. I will eliminate the threat." Red eyes slowly shifted over to [member="Darth Kentarch"] , a savage look forming in the gaze. "Indeed it is a trap. Help to defend, or leave. Casualties are a given. Gladly give your life for the Dark Lord, all of you. Every Jedi dead is a boon for all Sith."

Slowly, and regretfully, the Sith Lord began to shed layers, stripping down to just his black cloak. He pulled out his unique saber, lighting the golden blade as he stared out to the Jedi signatures. They were coming, and a number of them. "Let the Jedi come. They will only find death."

[member="Vaulkhar"]
[member="Mullarus"]
[member="Jericho"]

[member="Darth Azurea"] [member="Vaulkhar"] [member="Jericho"] [member="Darth Ferus"]

Vengeance chuckled watching Vaulkhar turning to the group.

"The young ones are always so impulsive."

He smirked turning towards the window

"At any rate it looks like we have company."

He took a deep breath and took a flipping leap out of the window. he smirked walking up to his former apprentice just in time to here the question. He turned to Vaulkhar.

"Have you forgotten what I taught you?" "Where are your manners?"

Vengeance turned to the Jedi.

"My name is Vengeance and we can do this one of two ways." "We are here looking for information." "We can have a polite conversation and be on our way."

He turned to Vaulkhar giving him a glance.

"Before his friends find us as well and this turns into a really bad day."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEU59KsCcjY​
Chastity. That's her name. Need not forget it.

The helmet covering Mullarus' face disassembled itself once again. The dark blue eyes beneath it seemed to pierce [member="Darth Azurea"]'s with a glow of determination. "If she is with them, then she is just as eager to find you as you are to find her." Indeed, he did notice her shivering, but assumed it was the cold. Mullarus could feel the cold piercing his armor like spears, but his insulated jumpsuit was really doing its job. He was, however, shaking a bit in his boots. The coming storm of Light Side aura was overwhelming, and this was not even an entire army like there was on Contruum. There must have been something special about these Jedi. They were different, perhaps more powerful, than any on the side of the dying Republic.

"Thank you, Mullarus. I don't know if the others understand like you do."

He didn't know if she could feel it, but the feeling of his actions taking their toll and actually feeling as if he was helping filled Mullarus with an aura of confidence. Determination ran to his fingertips and down to his feet. He smiled, one warm enough to melt the ice that froze the bones of his fellow Sith, and enough to melt the tsunami coming toward them. "Huddling around inside will not find her, Azurea. Wherever she is, i'll walk by your side until you have her again. Your foes are mine today.

"And..." Mullarus was not very comfortable with touchey-feely contact, like his friend placing a hand on his arm, but if it would help, why not? He calmly rested his free left hand, not holding the hilt of his lightsaber, upon her shoulder, "You may call me Krux, if you want."

Objective: Nothing
Allies: [member="Jericho"], [member=Thurion Heavenshield], [member=Nima Tann], [member=Minna], [member=Connor Harrison]
Enemies: [member="First Daughter"], [member="Darth Ferus"], [member="Vaulkhar"], [member="Darth Azurea"], [member="Mullarus"], [member="Vengeance"],
Gear:
- Beskar'gam w/modularity equipment.
- Two Flashbangs
- Two Thermal Detonators
- Two WESTAR 34 pistols
- Bloodstripe Cannon w/ionote slug shells, cortosis dust shells, and regular slug shells
- Fett-Kal knife

Whenever the cry of aid was directed to Vilaz by a friend or ally he would stop whatever activities he was doing and head off to wherever direction he was needed at, and right now his allies in the Silver Sanctum Coalition needed his hands at this time. He was briefed by Thurion and other higher ups of the Coalition about the subject that was at stake because of the One Sith. Apparently, a Padawan who was posioned after the Battle of Ziost by the zealots of the Primeval had a sister that served for the One Sith who was binged on the idea of converting Chasity as another vessel for the Dark Side. The Field Marshal didn't personally know the Padawan who was going through rehabilitation, but it didn't prevent him from stopping the Coalition.

The Warrior was prepared for the fight that was about to unfold on the planet of Toola. As always, he was dressed with his beskar'gam and with two personal weapons of his choosing. Unfortunately, for the Sith, he did not choose to take Orar'Bev with him and brought a Bloodstripe Cannon with three unique shells, two WESTAR 34 pistols, and other weapons for the skirmish. He nodded at the Grandmaster when he announced the remaining time before the shuttle would land. He didn't believe in the Force due to his cultural heritage, but he took it as a saying of good luck.

The Redneck has nothing else to say as their instructions were given to them. His fists and weapons would speak for him once they engaged with the dar'jetti.

'I just hope these damn Sith will give me something worth of my time.'

Gear: Armor Lightsaber

She could feel them coming, the Jedi. Several powerful beings were coming ... how interesting. She would be most interested in the coming events now, much more interested than before. Making a hand gesture, her probe droids deployed out of their staging area to take up positions nearby so she could have a greater view of things.

"I suspect we will be facing some Masters of the Silvers," she said quietly, her voice distorted by the mask and cybernetic sound. "As an acolyte, I shall stay near and support one of you, my Lords and Lady. I promise I will not get in the way."

[member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Darth Azurea"] [member="Mullarus"] [member="Vengeance"] [member="Vaulkhar"] - Allies
[member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Jericho"] [member="Minna"] [member="Nima Tann"] - Enemies

He had hoped to catch the man off guard, the warrior moved to fast his movements were committed to the attack he couldn't stop. The warrior felt the push made by the sith and was forced back several feet only for him to land elegantly on his feet with a spin with his blades. The snow around him flowed as he did, deep breath in and long exhale out. This power. This fear. He could feel the restless flow of the darkside even more, it was so immense now that he was so close. Were there much more sith in that room than he had first thought? Or were the ones in there just that powerful? The second thought made him clench his his saber even tighter than he already had. He had faced ruins and a great many sith, he was conditioned face this. But only a fool would not understand the gravity of the situation, he was alone and he did not know whether or not there would be anyone to come and aid him. The darksiders here were not to be taken lightly, the darkside stirred within him feeling their power. He felt a like he was spinning, it was like a cold void and within that void there was a hurricane of emotions. So much hate and anger in one area, so much power.

He was afraid, he knew it, and he accepted it. He knew this feeling and felt it every time he went into battle. He let a flow light his force signature a feeling of a calm sensation.

Has it ever stop him though? Once. Will it happen again? No. Was it going to now? No. With that thought aside, he was analyzed his foe, he was on the smaller side. With his defensive movement with his saber and force use most likely meant he was reliant on finesse and agility. Whether or not he matched his speed or not he did not know, but from size alone he could overwhelm him with a series of powerful attack and knowing his own endurance he knew he could out last the sith being able to take what he dishes out. He went in Jar'kai stance, right foot foreword, keeping low. The sith spoke to him, but he ignored the man's words, he was about to make his move but then another made his appearance. The charming sith moved and spoke politely to him mid-fight, was this actually happening? As he did the same for the other sith, he analyzed the one named "vengeance". The warrior remained silent and after taking a deep breath once more unleashed a powerful force bellow meant only to disorient them and continued his charge. He slammed his foot onto the ground causing small fissure at them, demonstrating his strength and earth shaping ability. He then raised some of the shattered earth and flung it at them. Let the fight begin.

SSC: [member="George O Rourke"] | [member="Minna"] | [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Teynara Jeralyr"]
OS : [member="Vengeance"] | [member="Darth Azurea"] | [member="Darth Ferus"] | [member="First Daughter"] | [member="Darth Kentarch"] | [member="Vaulkhar"] | [member="Mullarus"]

(If anything seems unfair at anytime let me know and I'll edit accordingly)

With the arrival of Vengeance, Vaulkhar simply turned his heads towards his former master. A small laugh escaped the young man's throat at both the introduction and the choices the trio had to face. As much as he wanted information, which in reality, the information he desired was far different from what everyone else did; he also did not want to die. Especially on an icy little planet like Toola. He simply shrugged his shoulders and began to speak.

"I came out to meet him, not so much to fight him. But I'm sure by what you've seen, he's not really interested in a conversation. It seems like nowadays, most Jedi are not. They remind me of the Sith."

Vaulkhar turned his attention away from his master as Jericho shifted his footing, the small noise caught by the blind man. He turned his attention towards the Jedi just in time to witness the force around him once more being pulled towards him. With such little warning, Vaulkhar simply leaped to the side, raising his left arm. The heavy cloak around it fell away to reveal the durasteel plating atop it. The armored arm managed to block the flying snow, ice, and earth while Vaulkhar moved away from the oncoming charge. Though he managed to avoid the fissure and it's debris, the bellow seemed to echo within his skull, causing quite a bit of pain as it reverberated within. A small trickle of blood escaped his left nostril, warming up the flesh beneath. A silver lining in all this white.

His lightsaber was up once more in a defensive position. He could not go blow to blow with the Jedi, of that he was sure. But managing to avoid his blows entirely or redirect them were most certainly not out of the question. They just so happened to be his only chance in this battle.

The attention of the young man was partially focused on that of his former master, Vengeance. He knew for a fact Vengeance could hold his own in a saber duel, as he was the one who taught him just about everything he used to this day. Together they fought at Contruum, spent hundreds of hours sparring and practicing force techniques. And the two shared a few adventures throughout the galaxy; mainly because Vengeance was consistently chasing after his apprentice, as much as it annoyed him. And it sure did annoy him, of that Vaulkhar was sure. Though he did not know whether or not he'd survive this, he did know one thing. Vengeance and himself could likely take the master together. They've spent enough time at each other's sides in that regard. A deadly duo, so to speak.

SSC: [member="Jericho"]

Toola was as cold as expected and visibility from above was poor, and it took the sub-standard radar and landing gear of the fighter to get Connor down safely to the agreed coordinates with [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] outside of the abandoned monitoring station where the Sith ships had touched down. Whether they were still there remained to be seen.

Ending up slightly crooked on a mound of rock, Connor pulled the ships hatch back and quickly scrambled up and out, hanging down and dropping the floor below with a solid crunch of ice and gravel.

He turned his head and squinted against the icy wind and saw the station behind them peering up above a few small inclines. The thought of what he had done made him shiver, not the cold temperature, and what was amassing. Pulling his greatcoat over tightly, his thermal jumper and trousers doing the best they could to keep him warm, he pulled out his com and glanced up. He was sure the Coalition would be here soon. If they weren’t already. If they would come at all.

"Thurion, this is Connor. I’m on the ground a few skips away from where I think our visitors are holding up. It’s the only place I can think they’d be that ties with the Rangers. Come quickly."

At one point he would have marched into the jaws of death himself, ready to take down anyone and anything in a quest to stamp out the darkness. But now, here, alone and unarmed and unprepared, he felt more like the Jedi he really was and it was down to him to be something great for the sake of the Order, for Chastity and for the good of the entire galaxy.

He turned again, folding his arms over his chest and pushing his chin down to keep warm, looking out to the eerie station in the distance hiding behind a thin blanket of mist. Where [member="Darth Azurea"] would possibly be seething.

"Don’t do this, Setzi. You don’t know what you’re doing," he spoke softly.

SSC - [member="George O Rourke"] | [member=Minna] | [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Teynara Jeralyr"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member=Jericho]
OS - [member="Judas Foster"] | [member="Darth Ferus"] | [member=Vaulkhar] | [member="Xavka Duquo"] | [member=Mullarus] | [member=Vengeance] | [member="Darth Kentarch"] | [member="First Daughter"]

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Darth Ferus, the Shadow of the Dark Lord, suddenly created a source of heat for Azurea and anyone in the near vicinity. She listened to his words and nodded. It meant a lot to her to have his support. And like the powerful Sith Lord, she also focused on the lightside signatures. Even though her breath came out in small, visible puffs, the extra warmth did the trick. She was ready.

"You're right... Krux," she said. Did Darth Pyrrhus even know his real name? Suddenly Azurea wondered if the personal information of Mullarus's real name was only hers to know. A secret between them.

She knew that the other Sith were honing in on targets like guided missiles. Darth Azurea and Mullarus stepped outside into the cold, but she could no longer feel the bite of the wind. Her gloves gripped her saber hilt, but she didn't ignite it yet. The Sith Knight grinned as she realized that there were extremely powerful Jedi Masters among the group descending upon Toola. In her mind, this solidifed the fact that the information given to her by Taeli Raaf was true. Not just a fellow Force user, but a sister with a strong blood bond, Azurea was the biggest threat to Chastity staying even close to the lightside of the Force. And filled with this Sith poison... why, Chast was incredibly vulnerable. If only Setzi could get there to see her...

"Show yourself!" she shouted. She could feel his strong presence in the snow drifts, but could not see him through the swirling flakes and approaching dusk. She took a chance that this was Connor Harrison, Chastity's teacher. "I am merely a visitor," she said, her voice rising with a frantic edge. "You know who I've come to see." With a glance towards Mullarus, she took a step forward. Like Master Harrison, Azurea also had no special armor or protective clothing, other than the weather proof garments. "I imagine you are just the gatekeeper, though. To what I seek," she finished. If Harrison was a Sith, he would likely be insulted at her characterization of him as a gatekeeper, but she imagined he wouldn't even flinch at the blow to his ego. Unless he was a very different kind of Jedi than she was accustomed to.

"I suppose my entrance depends on whether I have the right key."

[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Mullarus"]

Mullarus suddenly felt a bit of anxiety after telling [member="Darth Azurea"] his first name. It was something he had only told one other person since the day his grandfather took him in for training. To him, his first name had no meaning. The only one that mattered was the one that would withstand the test of time, as it already had for generations. Mullarus. The name worn by his father, the deceased imperial engineer, the true surname of Mullarus' grandfather Lord Jekyll, and for generations before him. Their first names were never remembered either. It was never important to any of his family besides Mullarus' father, who had perished at the hands of a rogue group of Republic fighter pilots.

Or so Mullarus had been told, of course...

Regardless, what had escaped his mouth would not return to it. He trudged close to Azurea, still clutching his exotic lightsaber in his main hand. The cold wind began to numb his face again, so he activated his helmet to cover it. His face began to warm up within seconds. Maybe this way he could keep from spewing out information he'd rather not now.

Darth Azurea began to yell and taunt. Mullarus remained by her side, a bit close because she was a beacon of warmth in the cold. The passion that they clung to was like a candle burning brightly in the middle of the hellish snow. Something that a Jedi would not know. Sith did not ignore what made them stronger. His vision was cloded for a moment when a rather large cloud of snow smacked Mullarus right in the visor of his helmet, causing him to wince in surprise, then chuckle softly under his breath after realizing what happened and wiping it off. He sighed, hoping Azurea would not take his laughter as treating the situation with any less importancy than it deserved.

He felt sympathy, as well as empathy, for her. He knew how heartbreaking it was to lose family. He had none left to protect, save his grandfather, whom he honestly would not shed a tear over him dissapearing. To save Azurea from the heartbreak of losing her sister, be it to death or worse, to the Jedi, he would stand with her through whatever would emerge from the deep snowy fog to stop them.

Who are the Jedi to stop a woman from seeing her own sister. If they would put aside the fact that she was the enemy for a split second and think as decent beings, we could all avoid staining the snow crimson today...

[member="Connor Harrison"]

"They"? Were there others coming or were there others here? If that were true he had to fight even harder, in case others were in danger. Or he maybe merely generalizing Jedi but for now he would have to assume. The younger man's words held some truth though, the fact that he made the attack first, his methods were not of the Jedi Code. But he himself never considered himself a Jedi, not since his days back in the republic years ago when he was a padawan. Nor was he a sith or dark Jedi, there was a balance within him, a fragile one but there was a balance. His moral set for good intentions.

Jericho had arrived at their camp expecting a battle as sith enjoyed as well as horrors a plenty. Thus far, he was greeted be a gentlemen and his wayward companion. He could almost feel as if his mouth dropped momentarily at what he was witnessing before him. Nothing was going on and the duo remained on the defensive? Were these two truly sith or were they just dark siders the were merely misguided? Still, there was the powerful dark aura, was this their part of the plan? Were these two just a distraction keeping him delayed for some sort of plan? The warrior took in a deep breath once more. One step at a time, if these two wanted to remain defensive even stationary he would take full advantage, maybe even take prisoners if possible to be questioned of their intentions. But for now, he had already made his move.

The warrior continued his charge, doing a powerful push aimed for Vengeance. Noticing the Bellow made a higher effect than expected against the younger one, he turned off his sabers for now and focus a more force related as shaping abilities. He maintained a distance for now, but kept the attacks relentless. He took in a deep breath and raised his hands and again the earth around the three began to shake more so than the last time. At the moment he clenched his fist, the earth under their feet would begin to shatter and flow forming spikes. With the most elegant of movements into a hard clap, the spikes blew up into smaller ones aimed at the two. Not meant to kill but wound.

[member="Vaulkhar"]
@Vengeance

The air was freezing cold, thin, and moist. Cold stress and hypothermia were likely to set in. A pitched fight would not last nearly as long as one on a temperate or tropical world. The cold literally sucked the energy from your body. Normal humans could literally count the seconds before they became incapacitated. "You should draw them inside the station, you might last longer in there." Darth Kentarch said to [member="Darth Ferus"]. Kentarch was a master of Tapas, trained on Hoth he learned to use such a power to perfection when his master dumped him there to die. Which despite all the huddled figures, layered in clothes, he stood unfazed in his usual dark robes. "Energy conservation will be key. Try and wear them down, use conservatives techniques." He stated. Moving around would only give a temporary reprieve from the symptoms of freezing to death. Soon they would shake, then it would become severe. Dexterity would decrease dramatically, finally confusion would set in. Then it was over.

The Sith Lord sensed the Jedi had finally come. As soon as [member="Vengeance"] and [member="Vaulkhar"] were engaged by the enemy, Kentarch vanished into thin air, literally. Force concealment, a trick taught him by a enclave of the Disciples of Twilight. His best bet was to try and pick off an approaching Jedi who would be unaware of his presence and unable to see him.

Vengeance shrugged his shoulders at [member="Vaulkhar"] with a smile.

"It doesn't mean you shouldn't at least try to be civil."

He was turning back towards [member="Jericho"] when the force bellow hit. Pushing him back Vengeance instinctively brought his arms up his saber slightly in front of the other. He heard the cracking and leaped slightly forward and to the left feeling the wind of narrowly avoiding the chunk of earth. He shook his head looking at Jericho with a laugh.

"Now that was just rude..........so much for a peaceful resolution." "Who knew the quest for knowledge would be met with such hostility."

He raised his hand it still a little shaky from the Master Jedi's initial onslaught firing a burst of lighting about 30 seconds long if uninterrupted.

Vaulkhar began to simply backpedal away from Jericho. The master before him switched off his lightsabers, which caused confusion within the young man's mind. And just as suddenly as the confusion appeared, it was forced away by the shaking of the ground beneath them. Once more Vaulkhar dove out of the way, landing in the snow with a grunt. He continued the dive and turned it into a roll before eventually getting back up to his feet. He managed to avoid a majority of the spikes, but one of them stuck within the plating of his durasteel armguard, and another managed to land a cut across his cheek, which was heavily bruised around it. The cut was more of a tear, if anything.

He yanked away the earthen spike from his armguard and gently swept his lightsaber before him, loosening up his cold and stiffening muscles. The pain was more than bearable, as it was not something he was not accustomed to. The blood trickling down his face cut a swathe of warmth across his cold flesh, and it was welcomed, ignoring the circumstances. Turning his attention towards his former master, Vaulkhar nodded towards himself noting he was safe and sounds, for the most part. Taking a deep breath, Vaulkhar charged forwards toward Jericho, his lightsaber held out before him. He made quick movements, footwork rather fancy, avoiding the fissures, loose stones, and flying debris that moved throughout the area. This was the best chance to at least wound him, while he was channeling the force.

Within ten paces, Vaulkhar's movements were enhanced by the force, his body eye-blurring as he cleared the last ten paces in under a half a second. His lightsaber arched out, aiming a series of cuts and thrusts at Jericho. There was power behind each thrust. The dark Jedi was clearly not messing around.

They made their attack, the gentleman laughed at his attack and spoke whimsically as if he was playing a game. Followed by a light flowing from his hands. Force lightning, a technique he knew well himself from having faced so many. The earth rose making a wall with the raise of his hand, narrowly block the lightning. The knight wasn't all talk he was very powerful after all, with a shift of his stance and a punch of his hand he shaped the earth wall to fly at the man as a counter against the lightning. Not too long after the other made a skillful charge at him moving from stone to shattered stone. As he down he launched a flurry of strikes with his saber, his focus remained the the man and the length of the blade. He moved backward keeping just out of his range just long enough for him to reactivate his orange blade.

The blade itched on his cheek, yet another saber scar made, and other narrowly hit his ribs but only burned through his white robes also revealing his own armor. Watching the movement of his shoulders carefully was able to deflect the majority of his remaining heavy and powerful blows until the two clashed. His blood was boiling, they made a strike on his being. He took in a deep breath once again, controlling his breathing, took a good look at the man. As he held saber against saber, he remember the bellows damage and at point launch unleashed another aiming to push him back again.

[member="Vengeance"]
[member="Vaulkhar"]

Vaulkhar managed to land two near strikes, which brought a grin to his face, so he continued the assault. His saber work was intricate, but reserved. The movements were that of simple skill and bladework, no enhancements whatsoever. Pushing the Jedi back allowed for Vengeance to recover, which was more than what was necessary on battlefield. But things definitely got shaky rather fast. As he moved in, aiming a thrust towards the Jedi's midsection, the bellow erupted from his being. The sound, as before, reverberated through the skull of the dark jedi, echoing through his mind in ways more painful than most would realize.

His body was sent stumbling back nearly ten paces, which resulted in Vaulkhar raising his hands to his ears, covering them whilst dropping to his knees. Blood began to flow freely from his nose as the bellow would not relent. The point-blank range not doing any help for him either. His saber hilt sat unmoving beside him in the snow, deactivated completely. The blood leaked from his nose, running down his skin, to eventually drip freely into the snow and stain it red.

Glorious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom