Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG "Smuggling gone wrong" RP and/or possibly forming a crew.

Hey guys!
Would anyone be interested in this? I'm open to suggestions, but the basic idea is the usual "move stuff from point A to point B, and something unexpected happens in between".

Currently, this character is a lone wolf type of freelancer - not all his jobs are illegal, this one might or might not be. So, here's the second request, would anyone like to form a small space crew? 2-4 people, tops.

We could do a few RPs together after this first one, or we can just weave that into our backstories and be done with it - since, realistically, it's a logistical nightmare to consistently write with the same group of people.

Faction involvement is welcomed. For example, they could be the ones paying for the job, or after the goods, or maybe both. Bounty hunters, criminals, space hazards, etc. You name it! Anything goes.

So... anyone?

Spek Zhio Spek Zhio

I have two characters to propose that could help in smuggling shenanigans.

Firstly, I have Taneon Darr Taneon Darr . A sweet, loveable rogue hailing from the far world of Lothal. He's a smuggler in the mold of Lando Calrissian. Stylish, suave, and fast on the draw. He does both legitimate and illegitimate jobs.

Secondly, I have Korol Bombassa Korol Bombassa . He's a little more seedy. He's more like a Victorian Era gebtleman-gangster. Think anyone from Peaky Blinders. He's the head of a gang who does thieving and smuggling, and wouldn't be opposed to.....loaning out his services for a fee.

Mr. Zhio, when your crew's been assembled, I'd be delighted if you'd inform me. Sable Interplanetary would very much like to hire your services. I believe your skillset may be precisely what I'm looking for, for a particular commission. You and your team are cordially invited to House Sonador for an in-person briefing. I assure you, this would be a very profitable arrangement, for the both of us.

~Osric T. Sable

I did mentioned on the OP that I was aiming for a 2-4 people crew. But how can I say no to a fifth member, after you've put it like that?

If you'd like, i can try to be like a 'last minute addition' they pick up along the way? haha. Maybe getting arrested or something as they are taking off and they spring her so she kinda like owes them and helps them with whatever thing they are doing xD

Spek Zhio Spek Zhio

This idea sounds great. I was wondering if you would like to have a great prominent recording artist like Julius be a friend of Spek that he talks to sometimes. I was thinking that since Julius is pretty huge on Zeltros, that they must of met a while back and have remained friends. Like Spek could also look at Julius at his famous musician friend that he brags to everyone about, or maybe doesn't say anything about him because he doesnt want get plastered with questions about him.

I find this as a better way to build a backstory, by both characters telling stories of the other through their encounters.

Whether he is involved in this crew thing or not, I think that Julius would be a good friend and reasonable asset to your character.

Just putting it out there, anyways ill definitely look forward to whatever you do next.

Julius Beyron Julius Beyron Unfortunately, this character has no homeworld, being an orphan raised by the SJC. Fortunately, he's just the kind of guy that would love to hang out with artists and then brag about it. And I totally agree with you. Building backstories together is definitely my preferred method.

Having said that, the crew itself is getting pretty big, and I feel like it's fair to give dibs to the first posters. Still, I would love to have you drop in on the RP, at any point. After I get a better grip on how all this will play out, I'll DM you.

Pyrrah Tae Pyrrah Tae Thanks for the offer! The previous rule applies. We'll go with Osric this time around, and either use you for a future job or a secondary contract/complication on this one. I'll be sure to DM you once I have things better figured out.

Also I thought I was the only person that said this!

ONE OF USE! ONE OF US!

If you need an antagonist I’ve got a squadron of mercenaries and my own “ace custom” fired up and ready for the chase.
Hi, thanks for reaching out! Will definitely consider you for a future run, if there's ever one. But right now I'm already working on another idea.

Hope you don't hold it against me!

And if everyone else that is reading this now, also wants to meddle with us poor working-class citizens, feel free to post! There are always more threads to be made with a similar plot as this one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom