Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slave Looking for Master

Kaine Zambrano said:
An Emperor could always use more slaves.
And I happen to be Queen of Zygerria, which are slavers @[member="Lyra Uporg"]. It would make sense for me to have a personal slave if you're interested.

@[member="Lyra Uporg"]

Slavery is an abhorrent evil. I will see you are emancipated and given a rewarding and fulfilling job where you are not an object to oversexed tyrants.

So many offers.. hmm any more? Also care to tell me more about the situations you foresee ocurring?

@[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Satine D'nara"] @[member="Isis"] @[member="Vulpesia"] @[member="Kaine Zambrano"] @[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]

@[member="Lyra Uporg"] well with me you would have a job in a Republic clinic. A decent salary and housing, granted the jedi master might be able to find you better work but a clinic for helping others is very rewarding.

@[member="Lyra Uporg"]

Well for me who can say. I'm currently a Sith apprentice trying to become master and, while I currently use a droid, I still act as a royal and have someone nearby to tend to my needs. I currently have an arrangement with the sith where they're allowed to use whatever slaves they may want which ties into Kaine's offer for having you with the sith.

Something could happen where the droid is destroyed and I want an actual person for a personal servant. You could accompany me on certain missions. there could be times where I end up asking you questions, even if they don't fully matter to me, lol jkjk, who knows. I may end up seeing a different light in who I treat as a slave and as an possible unforeseen friend. I guess it also depends on what you hope to accomplish with your character.

Vuplesia

Fox Fire! New OOC Account
Two choices. Freedom, citizenry and lodging all expenses paid.
Or stay a servant or concubine and enjoy most of the luxuries I do.
If youre a Force sensitive I can have you taught sorcery and martial arts. Maybe even alchemy if it tickles my fancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom