Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slave Looking for Master

In the Empire we've abolished slavery, but we still keep personal servants to fulfill our needs. Hard labor is given to prisoners, especially death row inmates, who would rather work than get hanged / beheaded / crucified.

@[member="Vulpesia"] @[member="Satine D'nara"]
Your options tempt me, I am a simple girl kidnapped young, and trained to please my master or mistress in anyway they desire. I will write up a bio to suit my new owner!

@[member="Phylis Alince"] @[member="Isis"]

you have to free me first

Vuplesia

Fox Fire! New OOC Account
Technically slavery is illegal in the Dominion. Indentured or voluntary service, however, is not. And being in the royal clique has perks. Ships, food, lodging, training, no taxes or expenses, fine clothes and appiances. Personally, you justpretty much bathe her, put her to sleep (that thing she never does) and keep her company and its basically paradise.
Were an all for one, one for all faction so even just being a citizen has its merits.
If you earn them. Take the first step to high life!

Vuplesia

Fox Fire! New OOC Account
You didnt read the Mnenchei bio then lol. *sabertooth swag*
The fox is just my most recent alt. :p
@[member="Satine D'nara"]
Nvm I didnt see her post LOL damn PS Vta. ;n;

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
@[member="Lyra Uporg"]

A slave is a slave if they choose to be one. My character would take her only to grant her freedom because he believes slavery is impractical and inhumane for a potential candidate that may be more deserving of something better. If after her freedom is granted and she continues to insist slavery then it would be at her own accord to pretend to be but he will never see her as a tool. She's an intelligent sentient. She can think for herself. Make your choice and choose what you will of your character. I have my own personal offer but I will not disclose it not because it is unusual or twisted but because I believe it will help your character development a lot more than just a petty hand-and-feet lifestyle. Good luck with your endeavors.

Slavery is a good course of income though even if it is morally wrong, my view personally as a character is if your dumb enough to get caught or not escape you most likely deserve to be enslaved.

Kaine Zambrano said:
In the Empire we've abolished slavery, but we still keep personal servants to fulfill our needs. Hard labor is given to prisoners, especially death row inmates, who would rather work than get hanged / beheaded / crucified.
WHAT THE KARK. NO. DENIED. RESTORE SLAVERY IMMEDIATELY YOU BASTARD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom