Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmishes, skirmishes for everybody! [ATTN: Sith]

@[member="Kiskla Grayson"], The Sith Council operates in many parts of former Sith Empire space trying to take control of planetary governments. Lets say the Jedi intervene on one of these attempts, a neutral planet, lets say Lianna. Then a Skirmish breaks out.

@[member="Darth Kentarch"] if you're making the first move, would you mind starting the thread? I'd be more than happy to get involved and take along a band of merry men and women.

@[member="Darth Shara"] cool! Seems like you've got a lady who's quite good at finding holocrons on your team (#amiright @[member="Darth Isolda"]) -- since The Jedi don't quite yet know you're a thing, we could even skirmish on your territory. Or, somewhere on the hunt for something -- somewhere more neutral? Dxun also has the dark tomb of Freedon.. I'm sure there are other tombs with things elsewhere too -- I'm not too knowledgeable on that stuff and the rabbit holes of wooki can only hold my interest for so long. D:

@[member="Darth Vornskr"] excellent to know! My idea well has run a little dry atm, I was just hoping to drum up some excitement and involvement for more than just The Pubs' faction. +1 for crowd sourcing!

If I get struck with brilliance in the near future, you best bet I'll PM you :cool:
Unless you've an idea at present?

At this moment I have a few terrorist plots running through my head, but they don't involve the Jedi as much as they do officials of other governments :p

If I get an idea, you'll be the first to know! @[member="Kiskla Grayson"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom