Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmishes, skirmishes for everybody! [ATTN: Sith]

You get a skirmish, and you get a skirmish, and you get a skirmish!

Hello everyone! I'd like to set up some skirmishes between faction members. I think this will help aid story lines, and give activity to certain elements of factions that aren't seeing any.For example, I know the Republic military has been quiet as of late. Anybody want to get involved with them?

And dear Sith, I know your empire fell, but you never will! Show your faces and let's have a row, shall we? I'm sure there are members of The One Sith that are ready to hunt for some Jedi blood, etc.

Who would be interested in this?

Lira Dajenn

L
I'm not really in a Sith Faction(Fringe), but my sister @[member="Evelynn"] and I would greatly enjoy playing with some Jedi.

J3C0

J
Darth Isolda said:
@[member="Kiskla Grayson"]

As we discussed earlier, I can assure you a mass of One Sith would be more than willing to frolic in bloody abandon with your Jedi.
What she said.

Great to see the turn out!
What would we like to happen?

I know @[member="Darth Isolda"] is actively working off of a Sith holocron. We could all get involved with that OR what would help your faction grow a bit more, One Sith? What should we do?

And @[member="Evelynn"] and @[member="Darth Ilyena"] yes let's play! I'm sure you cauldron games could upset some of the more vigilant Jedi?

Lira Dajenn

L
Our regular games have slaves and people indebted to us so that would totally work!

@[member="Vulpesen"] Great! In fact, you can probably assist with the IC confirmation that @[member="Darth Ilyena"] and @[member="Evelynn"] are doing dastardly things. Both from your torture, and then with the information that was just mentioned about the cauldron slaves/debtors.

^That can be one skirmish, now we must think of something for all the lovely "One Sith"-ers.

Lira Dajenn

L
We should probably not have the skirmish take place on Rattatak though, given that its in the middle of Fringe space XD

Lira Dajenn

L
It's entirely possible to find us on other worlds. Ryloth is huge with slave trade still, and former Sith Empire planets are probably as well. Its not out of the question that we would go to them :)

Well, it seems like a normal sting operation. Have a few jedi walk in as gladiators, make them have a few rounds, then burst in and take down the bad guys when all is said and done. I like it.

Lira Dajenn

L
Less gladiators and more beaten and downtrodden slaves. The Gladiators we breed are Rattataki only. The ones we purchase off world are nothing but slaves thrown to slaughter for the masses to enjoy.

@[member="Flint Dexen"] | @[member="Darth Isolda"] | @[member="Darth Shara"] | @[member="Darth Voracitos"] | @[member="Darth Kentarch"]

What stories would help your faction grow? Myself, I'm alright with anything. One of your members was recently on Coruscant, would it be legitimate to say we somehow tracked him and are looking to meet you? Or perhaps we're all going after the same holocron on some neutral territory?

J3C0

J
The One Sith are incredibly secretive and mostly hidden away, only coming out every once in a while for certain events. So its doubtful you would be able to track him/her to us.

The Holocron thing is far more likely :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom