Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SJO Dominion of Nespis VII Tier One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

Time to talk about our next dominion for SJO. After looking at the map and in conjunction with our plan to fill in the gap in SJO space, I am proposing we do this planet. Nespis VII. Nespis VII also happens to be on the list of the Twenty Wonders of the Galaxy.

I have come up with some objectives for the Dominion, some of which are completely made up as there is not a lot of information about it, but there is some we can have some fun with.

Space City - Although not the grand metropolis it once was, the people of Nespis VII have re-established the Space City and will continue to do so to bring back the glory that once was. However, they have been struck down by a virus that has been spread through the city. The means by which the virus is spread is unknown, but it is suspected that life support has been compromised. Investigate the origins of the virus and method by which it spreads.

Delusions of Fear - Assist in the medical facilities on Space City to help those effected by the virus, healing and working to find a cure. The people effected are suffering from hallucinations which plays on their individual fears and they have become aggressive and dangerous. Take care to not be effected yourselves.

World of Unknown Wonders - Venture down to the planets surface and explore it. A Jedi would need to be prepared, as although the planet supports life, you would need to take a breathing mask as their is high levels of natural toxic gas (methane) a result of an extensive swamp which covers most of the planet.

Do Your Own Thing - Go and have fun creating your own story.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
I like it and we just happen to have some of the best exploration and medical equipment. So if healers want to be involved or explorers. feel free.

Hopefully [member="Sorel Crieff"] will be there so Krass and her can go on another adventure

Apart from the image on wookiee for the planet, below is the only other image I found of Nespis which suggests, by the look of it, an earth like planet. However, if a people builds cities in orbit or above the planet there has to be a good reason why that would be, so I only came up with one possibility in the idea of having natural environmental issues, hence the gasses.

nespissmo.png

Now there could equally be more reasons apart from what I provided here. Strange creature larger or small, vegetation that might be dangerous, toxic or even man eaters etc. It is only limited by your imaginations on this part if you decide to go planet side.

With the new map up, can someone please doubt check Nespis VII? I think this planet is actually under SJO Space now. I may have looked at the wrong dot on the map.

:p

If so I shall try this all again with a new planet proposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom