Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sixteen Years Worth of Dreams

Owain

Lord High Grand Commander Esq.
He gulped down the sweet air as she released him. It took him a moment to get his breath back, before he grinned at Felicity. "Wanna be rid of me already? Or am I too distracting Princess?" he asked with a wink. He had an idea of what she wanted to do so late at night, but he kinda doubted she'd go through with it. She was still so nervous and tense...they'd probably just end up teasing each other again until one of them - she - backed down.

[member="Felicity Mason"]

Felicity fiddled with her fingers, trying her very best to look way more confident than she felt. Quite the difficult task here and now. She was far from experienced in matters like this. Flirting was still a language that she could barely understand as it was. And getting on the subject of physical romance, she was completely ignorant. Still, she was sixteen now. Wasn't it about time she start experimenting? All the other girls her age had... done 'it'. She hated being so far behind, but it wasn't just the desire to catch up and mature that made her invite Owain to her bedroom that late. She did want this, and she wanted it with him.

"Get over yourself, Crow," she snorted, giving him a light punch to the arm, "You aren't that special."

She smiled to let him know she was teasing, while she ran a finger over the carved songbird around her neck. Tonight was either going to go really well, or she was going to totally lose her nerve. She really hoped she could pull it off. If not tonight, then it might be a while. Who knew when her brother would let her see him again.

[member="Owain"]

Owain

He grinned at her. No bad after-effects from her kidnapping. She was the same as ever. Silly little Songbird. So fun to tease. It had been a while since they had talked like this, since they had played their game. It would all change tonight. Maybe. The girl had made him a promise, and seemed set on keeping it. Great, no pressure on him at all. Holding back a grimace, he fought to keep his mind from thinking too hard. Actually...he had a responsibility here. Best live up to it.

"Hey...Song-Felicity. Don't worry about, don't over-think," he advised her quietly. "It's about emotion. Just...trust yourself and do what you want. And if you want to stop...that's how it'll be," the youth said. Urgh...this was awkward. He really shouldn't be the one doing this...but Felicity had picked him, and he wasn't going to disrespect her decision.

[member="Felicity Mason"]

She bit her lip as he quietly spoke to her, eyes on the floor. Her heart was racing. So even he could see that she was nervous. Did everybody feel nervous the first time? At least she knew if she changed her mind, he would let her back out. No pressure.

"Owain?" she asked suddenly, "You you even like me? I mean... like-like. Like... you know."

It was a good question. She never bothered to ask before. She'd been so full of herself, she'd just assumed he'd fall for her just like everybody else. He was different though. Owain surprised her. Frequently.

[member="Owain"]

The planet was more beautiful then any he had layed eyes on in the passing years. Jaster was in a trance 'No time to be day dreaming" he though. Jaster and his crew were hired by the queen to guard the exterior of the party. His men not accustom to wearing Naboo style uniforms constantly wiggled and moved their arms to feel better. Jaster himself didn't much care for the leather and cloth armor of an Naboo officer, but he was required to.

It was time for him to finally give his report to [member="Glyph"], but he was in the party room. Jaster tried to Comm him but he didn't respond, 'Darn kid as my commanding officer.' He though to himself. "Well I might as well give the princess her gift the crew and I got her since I'm going inside anyways" Jaster whispered to himself.

Jaster wasn't good with crowds, let alone kids, but he spent the credits so might as well. Jaster handed his blaster over to one of the guards and entered the house. Within seconds of entering he spotted the princess [member="Felicity Mason"] speaking with another boy @Owain. He took off his officers cap and walked over. "Hello Ma'am, on behalf of me and the gaurds...." He stopped and realized he interrupted something very important and froze inter pressure.

Owain

What kind of question was that? He wanted to roll his eyes, but he caught her look. For all her boldness...she was still insecure. His expression softened and he nodded reaching out to tilt her head up by the chin. "Yes. Yes I do," he stated in all seriousness, leaning to give her a quick kiss on the cheek, just enough to fluster her and distract her from her gloomy thoughts, when another voice interrupted and made him freeze. One of the guards. One of the guards loyal to Felicity's mother. Her over-protective mother. Who didn't like him. He cringed and let his hand fall from the girl's chin, trying to look innocent.

Awkward...

[member="Jaster of clan Awaud "][member="Felicity Mason"]

Just the moment she was waiting for. Perfect. More perfect than their first kiss even. She let him guide her face up to his, let him kiss her cheek. In front of everybody. She didn't blush this time. She was too pleased to blush. But was he telling her the truth? She had to know. That was what tonight was about. She had to know if what that Sith said to her was true, and there was only one way to know.

"Owain, I-"

"Hello Ma'am, on behalf of me and the gaurds...."

The Princess cleared her throat as Owain dropped his hand and pulled away from her. Awkward. Very awkward. She shot Owain a look as if to say 'later', because even if they didn't see each other the rest of the party, they would have later. She then turned to face one of the guards her Mother hired, pulling on a fresh smile as if it were a new pair of shoes.

"Yes? Hello there. Thank you for coming."

[member="Owain"]

[member="Jaster of clan Awaud"]

[member="Owain"] [member="Felicity Mason"]

'Well I'm screwed' Jaster thought. He placed the present behind his back, 'Nows not the time.' After all the present was more of a courtesy to her mother and her for the large donation of medical supplies to his group.

Jaster stood tall and returned to his military training for these awkward situations never sat well with him. "Sorry ma'am, I Ment no interruption, I was searching for your body guard, @glyph." He took another look at the young man with the princess. He looked very familiar to the young man he was to keep away from the princess, orders from the Queen herself. After the scene he just witnessed he could understand why the protective mother ordered this. 'She's soo gana hate me." Jaster slightly shook his head. "Would you mind accompanying me while we search for him, I'm afraid your not allowed to be out of site of ither him or is, it's a order that I myself have placed before and I'm sure your little friend will find you later," he at the young mans, persistent," I'm quite sure he will."

'Say goodbye to any future jobs for them." Jaster thought to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom