Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sithling looking for threads

Blueberry flavored Sith
Been feeling this character pretty hard recently, needing some new threads: combat or social, either work. Just need the socially-inept, slightly murderous, acolyte out in the Galaxy some more.

[member="Keva"]
Depends on what you're looking for. If you want a fight against a more lightsider (or at least more moral):

Tasha Blackmoor: I haven't set up NPC's for her ship, so you'd either have to just lemme say generalized skill with the weapons her company makes, or we'd have to wait. Or she just isn't in her ship at the time. Long story but she used to be a Jedi in her backstory, semi-hates them now, hates slavers much more. She'd probably be on bad terms with most sith, especially murderous ones. Somewhat strict sense of rules. Almost a militaristic force sensitive. She considers her use of the force more modern and has a lot more weapons and armor then a traditional force sensitive.

Rocho: Trandoshan Imperial Knight of the Fel Empire. I know it's kind of small at the moment so unless you're in Fel Space, it probably won't be a faction based thing. When not busied with Fel matters he often spends time bounty hunting, or just hunting in general. He's not a ruthless hunter like Cad Bane or Jango Fett. He has some kind of moral structure, and killing innocents isn't on it, so if you do that he'd totally fight you. (force sensitive but has a focus on the basics not the complex stuff). Or you know if you had a bounty on your head, he might go for that.

Salis would fight her too but more for fun. If it became a clear win or loss for her she'd just give up probably. She's one of my more powerful characters and has at least gotten finished fights with other master dark siders. I also realized I accidentally gave her a mix of combat styles like Darth Traya (but with prik daggers) combined with the use of turning her lightsabers on and off. She's a very combat centric joyful murderer. If you don't want to fight her though, she'd totally just hang out. She's an amoral weirdo with a love for fighting and mischievousness.

FOR NON COMBAT:
Did mention Salis already. She does love to fight, but she'll talk or play some game if there's something to keep her interested.

Nexus might find some way to talk with her but that'd require some thinking. He's not the type to just randomly wander streets (unless you're on Vran'ti, in which case he totally will, but possibly on a dragon). He kind of considers himself above most others. So if you do rp with him, know that I do rp him as a proud and arrogant piece of crap who was fortunate enough to be very powerful in the force and know how to turn his cowardice into a strength. (From an OOC perspective he's despicable but he makes a good villain)

I have Mag: He's the male Zeltron dancer slave I made that looks like Arnold Shwarznegger. (Weird but amusing day). Haven't done that much with him since his first thread. Buy him, free him, kill somebody where he works, talk to him, force throw him out a window, whatever works for you.

I can go more in depth on personalities, stories, or whatever if you want. I just wanted to get out a quick response for this.

Blueberry flavored Sith
[member="Darth Maliphant"] Just some general interaction really, add in some extra bits to the character and what not. Social stuff never hurts

[member="Ordo"] Already got the arm slashed off, what’s another face scar?

[member="Salis"] Blackmoor seems like there could be some fun story potential there

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
[member="Keva"]

I heard socially-inept and slightly murderous and I came instantly. Hi, I'm Red, vigilante, trained killing-machine since birth, genetically made to be a killing-machine. Whatever you want to do, I'm (most likely) up for it.

Also, do you know how to operate a tank?

[member="Keva"]

Well, Maliphant is a notorious Sith Lord. If you'd want to talk about anything with him, or seek him out for something, or even have something he might be interested in (currently looking for information on a healer who might help him) I'm very down!

[member="Keva"] Wonderful! (This is the character so you can see more indepth)
If you'd want to move this to PM's or discord that might work well. Don't have a ton of characters for her, but I have her armory and skillsets fairly fleshed out and I know how she works well enough. So if there are some ideas you have for how you want to set these things up, I'm open to them.

Blueberry flavored Sith
[member="Subject 73 Red"] Character has briefly operated an AAT for a bit

[member="Darth Maliphant"] Well, Keva currently barely knows how to use the force right and proper. Could try and get taught a bit?

[member="Tasha Blackmoor"] Discord works, SpikyElfLover #6499. If I don’t have you somewhere in there already

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
[member="Keva"]

Sort of like an action-adventure type thing. I'm still sorting out the details.

Depends, do you have something in mind? I'm up for anything. If you don't, I'll continue with creating my idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom