Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Sithie Squad

Hello! So I have been toying with this idea for a little while and figured I should toss it out here for feedback rather than just sitting on it forever. With that said, onto the juicy details!

So the basic idea came to me when I saw someone post an thread wanting to create a padawan focused group of writers who worked together and did their own thing. So I figure, why not have a Sith version. The general aim will be for a group of up and coming or even just Sith hopefuls banding together and running wild across the galaxy. Just Sith being Sith.

I have some ideas for big group threads down the line, but the main focus will be just small clusters of Sith, Dark Jedi and anyone else who leans dark side coming together to have fun and do some evil things across the galaxy. If you'd be interested or have any questions just let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom