Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Vote

How should the Sith be run?

• Total voters

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Særa Ayña Savan said:
"Actions, not Words."
It's not my place or desire for it to be to lead or unite anything, so I'm fine.
But this just rectifies my point.
People are actively discussing a course of action before one can be implemented and carried out. You wouldn't go to war without a plan, now stop complaining and bringing the mood of a good natured debate down.

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
Glad my right as a Sith player to voice my opinion and constructive criticism in the matter is mind-blowing. It means we're finally getting somewhere.

I am actually quite surprised at how quickly and suddenly Option 1 has caught up to 3. I personally preferred 3 the best as it still leaves the option for people to work up to being a leader in IC terms (a big aspiration for some characters), while retaining a traditional feel, but they're actually both more or less similar and definitely cut out flakiness and one-sided decisions that OOC politicking causes.

#SaeraSavan4Emperess

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Særa Ayña Savan said:
Glad my right as a Sith player to voice my opinion and constructive criticism in the matter is mind-blowing. It means we're finally getting somewhere.

I am actually quite surprised at how quickly and suddenly Option 1 has caught up to 3. I personally preferred 3 the best as it still leaves the option for people to work up to being a leader in IC terms (a big aspiration for some characters), while retaining a traditional feel, but they're actually both more or less similar and definitely cut out flakiness and one-sided decisions that OOC politicking causes.

#SaeraSavan4Emperess
My mind wasn't blown by that. My mind was blown by you believing that I am the "drama llama" and also by the fact that you've resorted to name calling.

Can we just keep on track please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom