Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Triumvirate Chalacta Dominion Offer

[member="Bryce Bantam"] - thanks for spearheading this. Like Julius, I'll try and jump in as time permits.

Also, for any TKO members who are a little nervous about fighting Sithy folks, just know that my PM box is always open.

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
[member="Cody Bantam"]

That was both the Mirror's Edge maiden and last flight, I'm afraid. The model was reported as being abused in the Mimban rebellion, so it was oocly decided that all vessels would be rendered inoperable for various reasons once they landed.

I'm personally going with a product recall after Arakyd falsified its emission readouts.

Runi Verin said:
I'm personally going with a product recall after Arakyd falsified its emission readouts.
That's awesome.

OK, sounds like we need a stealth ship. I've got the old Gypaymoth, but I guess you guys have already joined. I'll start thinking about jury-rigging something for folks to use going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom