Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Triumvirate Chalacta Dominion Offer

Quick update folks, this should be happening soon, Ashmedai got back to us and it looks like the underground is back causing trouble again for the bad guys. Still a few final thoughts to work out so hold in jumping in a little bit longer, final update and setup coming.

Spark Finn

Encrypt Code: 1989//
Forgot to say, too. If you need an in, Spark's been doing undercover work and she could've always transmitted a message to TKO about Sith movement on Chalacta to one of the Underground beacons.

Pending details from [member="Bryce Bantam"], of course.

OK TKO we are A GO GO...

Here are the basics...

http://starwarsrp.ne...chalacta/page-4 < Thread

[member="Spark Finn"] < Her swiftness... I me our inside contact
(She is out RP way in so you may want to base you entry on her posts or post questions here as they have no OOC thread setup I can find) PS thanks again for volunteering.

[Information] < fluff (read for background)

Our Mission...

We got a popstar... I mean an agent on the inside that is calling for help - The underground will answer the call. We will be sending a few insurgent teams to strike/destabilize current Triumvirate operations in Jordir (this dom) and I imagine it might eventually lead to some PvP. Fingers crossed!

As we have a bunch of awesome new writers here to complement our existing crew I would like to offer a few words of advise....

A. This is a Dom we are invited to... Soooo (WE LOSE!) - No going rogue, superman, god mode and derailing the thread. Give them a good fight, pick you spots to pop up but in the end this is a losing battle.

2. Use the standard setup to help those writing with you know who you are and what you are doing....

Objective:
Enemies:

D. If you enter into PVP with a player don't be afraid to PM them with questions or ideas, collaborative writing here is what makes great story. If things get heated and your partner is expressing concern about the PVP please contact me if you are not sure how to proceed and I will help with any bumps in the road.

Lastly - Have fun with it. I know the above if bummer setup stuff but in the end we write to have fun. And even thou you will lose remember more character growth comes from hard defeats than easy victories. This is great practice for more serious rebellions and invasions so if you're thinking about jumping in, use both feet and give it a whorl.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

My day's been kinda hectic so I haven't had much time to write up my intro post for the dominion of Kal'Shebbol thread. I should have it up after a bit. :)

That being said if I'm going to get my mechanical feet wet, then I might as well cannonball into the pool haha. Do you think there'd be room for my droid in this one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom