Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith? Jedi? Dark Jedi? Help!

Suhr

S
Hellooo. Your friendly neighborhood new character here.
Basically, the Twi'lek I've rolled is Force Sensitive (whoopahhhh!), and as a result it makes sense that she heads off to one of the various force sensitive factions for some good old fashioned training. I'm styling her as an overly inquisitive consular style character for now, so that there's room for any of the major FS lot to grab a hold of her.

Why the thread then?

Well, I'm kind of spoiled for choice here. I really enjoy roleplaying any jedi/darkjedi/sith stuff, but I'm unsure as to which one to pick!
Bare in mind that due to how inquisitive/open minded the character is going to be, she's never going to be orthodox. If she was a Jedi, she'd be fascinated with the Dark Side. If she was a Sith, she might find herself being more lenient and the like to those that her peers would kill outright. If she was a Dark Jedi, she might not bother concealing her actions - or, conversely, conceal her actions so much that she winds up in another faction to sate her curiosity in them, whilst convincing her peers she's still one of them. The list goes on.

So, could anyone point me in the direction of the right people to ask about these factions?

TLDR:
Rolled FS character.
Don't know which faction to pick.
Don't know who to talk to about it.
Character won't be orthodox.
Halp plox!

xox

You could come to the balanced side and be a Je'daii :3 We would incorporate all of your curiosity, you'd be able to adhere to both facets of the Force, etc...

But I'm not one to force a faction down someone's throat, so ask around, query faction leaders, etc.

@[member="Suhr"]

Who needs them, come join me and be a force sensitive Pirate. Raiding Slavers, making a ton of credits, and causing crime are all perks of being in the Maw Consortium. hehehe

But on a serious note, if you want to talk about sith, approach Tyrin, if you want to talk about jedi, Find mister watts or Syn, and for Dark jedi. Well they are rogue jedi after all, and the CIS and Atrisians are good choices... or you know, force sensitive pirate is fun too.

Note: The top part is a joke, not to be taken seriously unless you actually do want to try something like that out.

The Omega Protectorate is also an option. Most of our force-users lean more towards being neutral and in addition to Jedi forcers from several different fringe groups have joined us, such as Jensaarai, Wardens of the Sky and a Disciple of Twilight.

While we don't hire Sith, our ranks are open to dark Jedi if they're loyal. Likewise someone dabbling in the darkside is welcome and we can offer a broad range of training opportunities. We don't force a specific force gospel on anyone, but like to be open for talent.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
You can always come to the jedi, we have the knowledge to sate your appetite both wondrous and perverse. Granted we will work to have all that want for darkside knowledge curbed but we or the protectorate are the most fun. @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] is one of the better members and a former jedi we stay on good terms with.

The Sith are always glad to have new members if you choose to join, plus I've been looking for a third apprentice for awhile now :D

But you should choose whichever you think fits the direction you want your character to go.

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
You should actually be a pirate, we have excellent rates to cover all your "quashing rivals" needs. :p

Besides we're the galaxies baddies will being goodies. :D

Qhorin Solas

Q
Come to the Atrisian Empire and join the Inquisition. I don't have a sales pitch... just come. I will say that all the Inquisitors are sadistic sociopaths save for myself, and it can be disheartening murdering your own people to placate the fears of Atrisia's denizens, but you know what they say --

In doing what we'd rather not, we learn the truth of who we are.

I sorta just thought that up, but you get my drift.

Suhr

S
Ehhh. Now I have even moar choice. D:

I tell you what, let's make this a vague game. Suhr (the character in question), is on Nar Shaddaa.
The first faction to find her and convince her that joining them is a good idea wins.
It's like a Force Sensitive easter egg hunt!

This way, I don't have to make a decision, and we all get roleplay out of it. :p

LET THE HUNT BEGIN

Qhorin Solas

Q
Suhr said:
The first faction to find her and convince her that joining them is a good idea wins.
That's the thing about the Inquisition -- if you don't join, I'm kinda' required to kill you.

Suhr said:
Ehhh. Now I have even moar choice. D:

I tell you what, let's make this a vague game. Suhr (the character in question), is on Nar Shaddaa.
It's like a Force Sensitive easter egg hunt!

This way, I don't have to make a decision, and we all get roleplay out of it. :p

LET THE HUNT BEGIN
Ha, i shall get my fourth member today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom