Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Sith introduction threads

How much will you endure?
Hey!

I just set up this new Sith Character and posted her "intro" into Chaos stuff with this article: Massacre on Aruza
So now it's time for some threads, and with Spindle Spindle reaching out to her in the aftermath on Aruza, I figured I could set up more RP around that.
Maybe more heard about what happened on the planet hehe

So if someone would like to meet Nyaeli, find her somewhere or whatever, lemme know and we can plot!

I could imagine a zeltron like Cyran would feel a sort of kinship towards the Aruzans. Especially in regards to how they share emotions. So I could see him being a little heartbroken over a massacre on their homeworld. Perhaps there could be a story around justice trying to catch up to her. A conflict unrelated to the Jedi and Sith?

How much will you endure?
I could imagine a zeltron like Cyran would feel a sort of kinship towards the Aruzans. Especially in regards to how they share emotions. So I could see him being a little heartbroken over a massacre on their homeworld. Perhaps there could be a story around justice trying to catch up to her. A conflict unrelated to the Jedi and Sith?
The Aruzans in lore actually hired an assassin before to get someone killed. Maybe Cyran was hired to find whoever caused the massacre in the village? Without survivors, nobody knows how exactly they died yet, and who is behind it :)

Could be fun~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom