Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Sith Imperial Remnants

Vesta

V

EhSQSqW.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: Keeping up with the Kardashians remnants of the Sith Empire.
  • Compensation: A ring which can grant a non-force user the ability to use the force, or a force user the ability to lose it.
  • Cause(s): I perceive the Sith Empire to be a dreg on progress, ergo the bounty.
  • Target Involvement: N/A

IN CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Name of Bounty: Information pertinent to the current activity of the remains of the Sith Empire.
  • Name of Contractor: Darth Mori
  • Exclusivity: N/A
  • Reward Tier: Tier III
  • Condition: Any information must be provided with two methods of verification (such as video & audio, telepathy & video/audio, etc) or by taking me to verify this information myself.
  • Additional Info: I am Vesta Zambrano, former Thearch of the cult of Typhojem in the Sith Empire, and cousin to the former Sith Emperor. I hereby give permission to double-cross me by giving this information to them in exchange for your life if it means bringing me to these vermin, you will still receive payment in such a case unless you die in the process - in which case you may provide me with a next of kin, if you are feeling exceptionally bold.

Last edited by a moderator:
A box is delivered. Inside is a head of sorts.

The cranium had been removed, the eyes sewn shut, and the skin reduced to a thick and leathery texture. The whole head shrunken around a small stone which replaced its cranium. Even so, the facial features on the shrunken head were recognisable.

In its mouth, was a glowing orb: A binary tracking beacon. Its twin was somewhere in the Stygian Caldera.

Darth Mori

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom