Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Sith Fun!

So I've really been enjoying writing Syala and thought I should try to get some more threads going with her, not necessarily just with Sith/Dark aligned people, since she can attempt to try and get along with more neutral-aligned people. She also has a disguise she uses if she has to interact with more light-aligned characters!

There's plenty of different things we can do for a thread! Some good ol' crazy fun, having her test out some new tricks on people, trying to make people afraid of her or she might just want to cause some chaos amongst people. If you have any other idea, feel free to suggest it!

I'll happily write with you. I like the flexibility of not being tied to Sith characters but I definitely have Sith characters! I've got Jedi, bounty hunters, Mandalorians, law enforcement, assassin characters... I'm sure we can work with something!

Heya! Sorry for the late reply! Wasn't feeling too great yesterday so I slept for a while.
Chaos you say? Darth Keres (Adeline) loves destruction! There is a fair amount to learn from Keres if Syala doesn't have a master yet, though the learning could be painful indeed!
Syala's always interested in learning off as many other Sith as she can! She doesn't have a master yet, though I've already spoken to someone about that, so she'll be getting one eventually
Sith Apprentices got to stick together.

But I got other characters if you want.

Syala Syala
Sith apprentices sticking together is always a plan. Two heads are better than one, so two siths are better than one
Syala Syala

Currently looking for (even) more Jedi/Sith to try and pull Zhio to their side.

We can just as easily spar or go for drinks at the local cantina.
Hm...I'd lean more towards drinks with Syala! Whilst she enjoys fighting, she also enjoys being able to party.

Heya! Sorry for the late reply! Wasn't feeling too great yesterday so I slept for a while.

Syala's always interested in learning off as many other Sith as she can! She doesn't have a master yet, though I've already spoken to someone about that, so she'll be getting one eventually

Sith apprentices sticking together is always a plan. Two heads are better than one, so two siths are better than one

Hm...I'd lean more towards drinks with Syala! Whilst she enjoys fighting, she also enjoys being able to party.
If you ever have an idea you want to do, just message me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom