Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith/Darkside Census: Just out of curiosity.

What rank of Dark side are you?

• Total voters
[member="Darth Vornskr"] Many things my friend, many things :p

[member="Darth Kentarch"], [member="Darth Helios"]

The purpose of this thread is mostly because I'm lazy and I don't want to check through all the forum's to see what former members of the Empire and the like are actually active and open to new ideas/threads; to be completely honest. Also, it would be nice to plot with a wider variety of people, and even nicer to find them without a whole lot of effort. This fulfills all my desires, and I believe it could be useful to other people too :D

[member="Sokrai Ronaro"]

CAKE!!!!!

48805663.jpg

Darth Voracitos said:
Well okay then, I guess there really are only about 33 active Sith/Darksiders who bothered to look at this. Kinda makes me wonder then, how the Sith factions are populated with 50-60+ members...
Like I said earlier, not everyone looks or posts here. I can think of a few Sithlings that haven't responded at all. And yeah, there's also the alt thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom