Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith/Darkside Census: Just out of curiosity.

What rank of Dark side are you?

• Total voters
So yeah, everyone knows that when the Sith Empire was dissolved it had hundreds of members, but dozens upon dozens of those members were probably inactive.

It just makes me curious now that we are all spread out, how many Sith/Darksiders are actually active on the board. Thus if you didn't mind, if you are a nice (OCC) person please indicate above what level of Sith you are, and if you are currently in a faction or not, or plan to be (or not).

Thank you :D

To be honest, I... couldn't find an option which suits me... I am in factions, but that's only OOCly. In most of them, I have never even met the leaders or anything and I have never RPd out getting to the faction, which means to me, that I am not a member of such factions.

[member="Maria Zambrano"] I suppose then you should go off of IC. If you've never really interacted with the factions then you don't apply to the "Yes" groups, unless you are planning to interact with them at some point.

Darth Voracitos said:
[member="Maria Zambrano"] I suppose then you should go off of IC. If you've never really interacted with the factions then you don't apply to the "Yes" groups, unless you are planning to interact with them at some point.
Well, big changes and stuff must happen via RPing them out, in my opinion. And joining/leaving a faction seems like a big things. :p

[member="Aedan Miles"] Dark Side alignment, but I put Sith first because they are my more primary interest, since Dark Jedi is a very broad term and not necessarily "evil". Feel free to put down your info though if you'd like :)

[member="Curupira Hawk"] Hmm, perhaps you are right. Though planning and executing are two different things, you might plan on doing something and end up not doing it at all. I can add a maybe if needed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom