Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Crusades: Attack on Voss OOC

Here is the OOC. You can discuss, plot and interact to your hearts content!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Open to Everybody!
There are pretty much three objectives in this thread.
1.) Team Darkside, defeat as many Jedi as possible in PVP
2.) Try to wreck the Voss Temple
3.) Destroy Jedi Library
After that just have fun. Don't be a jerk, be cool.

[member="Tirdarius"]

Everyones getting tagged twice, you just tagged me twice. Must be a bug lol.

You coming?

[member="Cathul Thuku"]

You can do whatever you like. I'm not fleeting though.

[member="Darth Raxis"]

I'm giving it some thought, but truth be told, Voss was pretty far down on the list of our priorities. One of the "This is how you make SJO fold" sort of considerations, and that only after they've suffered bigger territorial losses.

Does make me think of SWTOR's attack on Tython, though, which came out of nowhere. Could cause a considerable shift in the politics of the region if SJO have to backpedal.

My one question: what are the map implications? I know you're not running a formal Invasion, but is this Minor Faction with help vs Major, or just a straight-up Sith vs Jedi without formal consequences?

[member="Tirdarius"]

Sith V.S. Jedi.

Of course there will be consequences. Enemies made, as well as friends. In the end it'll be great piece of lore for aftermath threads and such.

It'll drive activity and interaction between peeps.

Plus it gives folks that wanna duke it out something fun to do. Especially the newbies, Acolytes, Padawans what have you.

[member="Darth Raxis"]

Not many of those left now - most self-promoted when the rules changed :p It'd definitely be a good platform for some inconsequential PvP, though, I agree. I'll see if any TSAers want to play :p

[member="Tirdarius"] It's really all in the target here. Was it an attack perpetrated vs. Jedi assets in GA space, I would come to defend in orbit without fail. But, I'd rather let someone else in the GA go in my stead to fleet in SJ space, if there is somebody in the GA that goes there in the first place.

[member="Darth Raxis"] Hey, thanks for giving me a chance to go play with the Tenchu in a PvP scenario. Are you representing the Ascendency? I just want to know who to go visit after this is done.

[member="Arisa Yune"]

Nope, this one's a pure 'generic Sith' thing. If TSA were coming after you, we'd come in force, but you're not top of our priority list just yet, and you've got TRE and the Dominion much closer to home, with Primeval setting up. It's not the Ascendancy that you have to worry about. Yet.

[member="Tirdarius"] Good times. As a writer, I'm pleased to see the Sith regain their footing, even it becomes a thorn in my side IC. The galaxy just hasn't been the same without you all on the map. Thank you for the clarification.

[member="Darth Raxis"] With that out of the way, I'll be with you shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom