Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Appreciation Thread [Cuz yah need a bit of support when being evile]

Seeing, the Sith Empire has collapsed and they have taken quite the beating lately, I'd just like to say that I love the Sith faction here and dare I say for all it flaws has been and still is the most enjoyable RP Sith Faction I have ever been a part of. So just wanted to create a thread where peeps of the board and come and joke, reminisce and nostalgia about their favourite Sith characters, Sith encounters and the most bat-poodoo evil thing they've witness in a fight.

I have to say when I joined, and they still are my favorites:
@[member="Darth Voracitos"] @[member="Ashin Varanin"] @Darth Tirdarius @[member="Darth Apparatus"] @[member="Mikhail Shorn"] @Dark Vornskr @[member="Anaya Fen"] @Darth Moridin @[member="Velok"] @Valik
These guys are the scariest group of Sith Badasses I have ever had the pleasure of RPing with. They helped make Val'Ryss how she is today. And jeebus when they were in the mood, they terrorized entire threads.

Who are your favorites? And what events do you remember enjoying?

Favorites include @[member="Val'Ryss Zankarr"], @[member="Darth Vornskr"], and @[member="Darth Asmodea"], among others.

However, I have no favorite events I enjoyed during my time as a Sith. The faction, while powerful, had a great deal of faults by the time I'd joined, including a generally hostile member base, paranoid FLs, and, later, a faction leader who took it upon himself to work with his allies to dismantle the faction OOC, piece by piece.

The best advice I can give is to forget about the Sith and move on. There's nothing good that can come from reminiscing about a dead faction that won't come back.

Well, my character has lived his entire life believing the Sith were the good guys. He's not a mad, red lightsaber wielding loon with anger issues who actually believes he is evil. To take a leaf out of Darth Bane and Darth Vader's book, a real Sith should never kill for amusement, only when it serves his own purposes. It's why I have an aversion for insane/psychopathic Sith characters.

Circe Savan said:
Favorites include @[member="Val'Ryss Zankarr"], @[member="Darth Vornskr"], and @[member="Darth Asmodea"], among others.

However, I have no favorite events I enjoyed during my time as a Sith. The faction, while powerful, had a great deal of faults by the time I'd joined, including a generally hostile member base, paranoid FLs, and, later, a faction leader who took it upon himself to work with his allies to dismantle the faction OOC, piece by piece.

The best advice I can give is to forget about the Sith and move on. There's nothing good that can come from reminiscing about a dead faction that won't come back.
And here is the mysterious Party Pooper, rumored to roam these parts in rabid packs. Watch out! Don't get too close, or it'l take your arm off!

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Circe Savan said:
Except for making some ten other ones immediately after. xD Hue hue hue.

I must say, hats off to you for appreciating the Sith listed. Many wouldn't... note it. <sighs> I've missed the dark.

<needs to get the creation/transfer thing done already>

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
Darth Proeliator said:
Thanks Alen, means a lot. :)
As for my favorite, there can only be one, a man Alen and perhaps a few others know: Jedah Lynch.
@[member="Darth Proeliator"]

Ah, Jedah Lynch, my real life friend and an old Sith friend back the old days of SWFans.Net and TGC. Good people. I should go call him again. See what has been going on all these years. Hell, if I am not mistaken I have him on master/mentor list. I grew up with him around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom