Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Acolyte seeking Padawan

Darth Imperia

D
Hello, LFG Forum! It's so nice to be back.
Anyway, I'm looking for a rival for this character - preferably a Jedi Padawan, to mirror Mala's status as a Sith Acolyte. Looking for Banter, Debate, Battle, and all of those lovely things. People looking to add another notch to their kill belt need not apply, nor do those who would like to redeem a Dark Sider. I want a rivalry that's long lasting, with much in the way of drama and tension. All of these requirements apply only Out of Character, of course.~

Character Sheet can be found here.

Darth Imperia

D
[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Sweet Christ that's old. And probably a lot more competent than Mala. But also really interesting! I'll keep it in mind.

[member="Mala Arar"]

Technically he is 800 years old,but he was trapped in stasis for said time. He is around 28 years of age around this time. But thank you for the consideration. PM me if you are interested.

[member="Mala Arar"]

I might be a good choice for this! My formal jedi training has fallen way off since the Republic ended, and a rival may be a good way to get back on track. Let me know! Character page under my avatar.

[member="Mala Arar"] I'd be happy to RP with you. Noble girl from Naboo with limited Force training but looks to make the galaxy a better place. No outright hatred for Darksiders in particular, as in she's not one to actively hunt and kill darkside characters, just against what they seem to do to the galaxy.

[member="Mala Arar"]

Obviously I'm not a Padawan anymore, but if you ever want to thread anyway, let me know, because I've been reading your stuff and you've got a great character.

Darth Imperia

D
[member="Aria Vale"]

Aw! That means a lot, thanks.
I'd love to thread with you some time.
Hit me up whenever the mood hits you.

I almost came in here calling dibs, but the 'power gap' is too large to be what you're seeking. But, I'd not be opposed to a thread sometime. Definitely digging the character and concept.

[member="Mala Arar"]

Darth Imperia

D
[member="Akuma"]

Lovely!
PM Me if you're interested in threading.~

Closing Statement:
I have gotten far more replies than I thought I would - I'm both flattered and terrified.
No more responses, pls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom