Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Acolyte Origin stories?

Oh no, we plan to have several threads about this period of time so do what you need to do. We are currently doing like a first day thread and you can enter whenever. When you make your character just message me. My discord is bigpappyenigma#0409 or you can use the DM system on the forum.

Also, it's worth noting, I am new to the forum and I don't really know the time period other than that brief mention. So having someone with more context on the period as far as what was going on/what it would be like would be extremely beneficial to the legitimacy of the RP Aayla Shan Aayla Shan

Also, it's worth noting, I am new to the forum and I don't really know the time period other than that brief mention. So having someone with more context on the period as far as what was going on/what it would be like would be extremely beneficial to the legitimacy of the RP Aayla Shan Aayla Shan

Ah easy enough, whatever I don't know I ask in the main Discord. Got some real wizards in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom