Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Planet Sirat Wen: Titana

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Carradine Dukal"]

Done?

"Her hyperdrive disabled and much of the worldcraft's control systems locked down and hidden beneath layers of dirt and rock and nullification resin"

That's in there. I bolded it so it would stand out better.

Added new images and sourced them.
Specified "a few thousand" of the 580 million people were Imperial Knights.
Noted that the vergence cannot be used as a battery, and is different from a Nexus.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="T'yr Dellos"]
Thanks much.

A few thousand trained Force-sensitives is a metric fethton, on the same order of magnitude as the entire Jedi Order during the Clone Wars. What's the rationale?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="T'yr Dellos"]

That level of Force-sensitivity and aptitude isn't just a matter of heritable genes, or tons of planets would have millions of Forcers. That said, the planet Kesh is a compelling canon precedent for the kind of thing you're talking about. Cut it from unspecified thousands to unspecified hundreds and I'll stamp that part of it.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="T'yr Dellos"]

One little thing before I forget: Codex image citations require the image name and artist's name as well as the hyperlink, if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom