Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Sins of the Father

Hello all, currently looking to dive into some new arcs, and for good old Jin I left him at a sort of cliffhanger following the New Imperial invasion of Vjun. Where the Imperial Knight comes face to face with his mirror, experiencing a vision of Kyrel Ren and Emperor Carnifex deep within Bast Castle. Soon leading him to come face to face with a Sith Lord, rather than the usual combat, Jin accepted what would be shown of darkness and in the process some dark piece of a soul infected into his very being. Accelerating the conflict brought by his bloodline. Leading the Dathomiri half breed to follow the Sith deeper into the castle. The story picks up following the aftermath. No one knows what happened to Jin as he is presumed MIA following the Battle of Vjun.

Where he goes from there, that’s where this comes in. Now infected with the dark side. It remains unclear what happened. He is either captured, or left to pursue the dark legacy foretold since his birth. He could have been captured or on his own. What I would like to see I guess is who would join in on his dark path. Would there be those seeking revenge against the New Imperials and target him, perhaps even training the young man how to control his dark side, or perhaps cleansing and bringing back the tortured young man. So many exciting possibilities. Anyone wanna take part in this exciting arc? :)

Darth Vindictus

D
If he is looking for someone to explore the Dark Side with, Emorin is just getting started on the path himself. The two could certainly work together to understand the new path they are both on, and perhaps help out against potential hunters.

Jin Kyrel Jin Kyrel

Vesta

V
Already crossed paths with Kyrel Sr. on Thule in a rather violent manner, I don't believe that under different circumstances the same would happen between Jin and Vesta were they to meet.

Not interested in trying to put down or recruit Jin or anything, just maybe some different perspectives from a Sith that isn't quite as run-of-the-mill as she tries to seem.

Jin Kyrel Jin Kyrel

If you wish to learn the Dark Side, I can offer some lessons, although I must let you know, Petrichor isn't exactly a normal Sith. Much more patient and even-tempered, and even incorporates some light side exercises in his training. An encounter between the two of them could either lead to you staying dark but in control, or perhaps even be a gateway to redemption through self-realization. Lots of possibilities to be had there.

I do also have Amadeus, who is a darksider that is on his own path to redemption within the ranks of the NIO, so that might make for some fun interaction as well.

Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei

Would be glad to have you on this could be very interesting having a former Imp Knight on this!

Darth Mori

Now that would be very interesting, as Jin assumes his father is dead and still remains that way, an encounter between the two could definitely change things.

Darth Petrichor Darth Petrichor

Hmm that does have me a little intrigued on what could transpire perhaps he can also heal the corrupted infection within Jin’s very soul that is why he has turned.

Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei

Would be glad to have you on this could be very interesting having a former Imp Knight on this!

Darth Mori

Now that would be very interesting, as Jin assumes his father is dead and still remains that way, an encounter between the two could definitely change things.

Darth Petrichor Darth Petrichor

Hmm that does have me a little intrigued on what could transpire perhaps he can also heal the corrupted infection within Jin’s very soul that is why he has turned.
Yeah I'm definitely open to whatever :) feel free to shoot me a DM and we can do some brainstorming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom