Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Single/Dating/Married (IC)

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space
Hey, remember that same line which Gaius Baltar used on Caprica Six in Gattlestar Galactica season 3 episode 5 (Collaborators) where he is prisoner on the Cylon Basestar ship and tells Six that' 'she needs him'?
Well, he soon ate those words when she walked away from him in disgust. He realized he should have said 'he needs her' to stimulate empathy from Six, in order for his life to be spared. :)

Ok, so Van may not have empathy, but still...I think you should have said you need her to drive a more dramatic -

er... never mind. Don't mind me.
I'll shut up now. :(

Barbie Barnabas

You get something in your eye?

Hehe..of course you're single. You're too young to be bearing a Wookie on your shoulder.
Experience life... enjoy it awhile. Then rediscover and share everything new again with your soul mate. :)

Barbie Barnabas

Oops... my bad.
Was just curious, as I don't believe I've ever come across anyone here divorced.
So...
So, like was kinda wondered if offing a once significant other was the way to end a marriage this side of the galaxy.

just saying... :(

Single. Widowed.
I don't have to tell you any more of that. This status speaks for itself.

As for the notion of murdering your S.O to end a marriage... It isn't necessarily "the way," but it's an option.
A pretty terrible option if you aren't a pirate/cultist or otherwise someone who doesn't have to worry about the law catching up, but that shouldn't discourage you from following your heart (Just kidding. It very much should discourage you.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom