Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Sing Me A Song (performances/karaoke night, open to anyone who can justify being on Coruscant)

The Cobalt Club, Coruscant

The Cobalt Club featured a stage normally reserved for hired entertainers. But tonight, they had something special planned.

Starlin Rand, the mastermind behind the event, ascended the stage. A variety of instruments lay ready to be played. He picked up a guitar and approached the microphone.

Thank you all for coming to this thinly-veiled promotion of my band,” he said with a grin, to the tune of cheers, jeers, and whistling. “All right, you probably have a pretty good idea of how this is going to work. You sign up, get in the queue, and you’ll have your chance to get up on this stage and perform before the night is over… so long as you keep it PG. Both professionals and amateurs are welcome, so don’t be shy. Or you can encourage your friends to come up. Maybe they’ll surprise us with their hidden talents… or at the very least, you’ll have a funny story to tell in the future.

As he spoke, the rest of his band assumed positions behind him, taking up their instruments and testing the sound equipment. Among them was a shy white-haired youth who stood awkwardly off to one side, clearly waiting to be given the microphone. It was Arlo Renard Arlo Renard , fresh out of Azrael Asylum and back in his old Sithspawn body.

We’re going to start off with a bang playing one of our songs, then we’ll let the people have their moment,” Starlin said. Stepping away from the microphone, he let Kai take his place as he backed away into the shadows of the stage. The band began to play, and Kai began to sing.

Disclaimer: This is a chill social thread, so keep the violence to a minimum. No weapons allowed. I’ll tolerate some barfighting because lol, but only use your fists and feet. Please do not murder each other. Thank you and enjoy your evening.​

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

Okay, yeah. This could be fun. Go to a bar, listen to some people sing. Maybe drink a couple drinks. No violence. No plot to blow up Coruscant. No jealous exes bashing girls head's off of counters. There'd be nothing that could actually go wrong tonight that'd make her upset or uncomfortable or anything of the like. Starlin invited her. He seemed cool. It wasn't some rich gala so yeah, why would it be targeted?

Iris found a spot to sit, a drink to sip. Glanced up at the stage as Starlin came out. This would be fun. Oh and Kai was here too.

Wait what.

She stared for a moment as he started to sing. Then threw back her drink with the gusto of an alcoholic after a dry spell. Of course there was something.

Starlin Rand Starlin Rand

BB-4001A

B
No plot to blow up Coruscant?

What fun would that be?

Zak had a plan to show up and show out! Sprinting for the sign up desk, the small green padawan was a flurry of Force Speed and motion as he rushed to get his name in the queue.

Okay, so maybe not blow up but they were about to blow out the house! It was time to rock this planet, Jedi style!

...also, Zak had no idea who that was performing right now, but the Nautolan was totally vibing with it. Good stuff.

Interlocking his fingers, the boy tried to crack them like they did in the holos.

...except it didn't work. So he did it again, with sound effects this time.

Because chit was about to get real!

SDlHaEx.jpg

Coruscant, Cobalt Club
Tags: Starlin Rand Starlin Rand , Iris Arani Iris Arani , Zak Dymo

Jasper_divider_3.0.png

Jasper had taken a brief gig as a bartender just to attend the event at the Cobalt Club. Starlin had been rather chill about the whole ordeal, and he needed an excuse to get a little bit nostalgic. Kai was there, but Jasper didn't care. He knew that Kai wasn't a threat anymore, and if the worst was that he hated the knight, he frankly didn't care. It wasn't in his nature to hold grudges.

Iris was going to be a different story. She was at the bar now, throwing back her drinks in a manner he hadn't seen from her before.

"You gonna want another one?" he asked preemptively.

He knew what was going through her head. The falling out between the two of them had been... brutal, to say the least. She was probably going to need a few more drinks before the night was over.

At least this was a non violent event.

It had taken some convincing to get Kai to go on stage. After all that had happened recently in his life, he had every reason to not want to be in the spotlight. Not to mention that up until only a short time ago, he had been afraid to even speak, let alone sing.

But something about this particular occasion had finally tipped the scales. Maybe it was because he got to sing whatever he wanted, however he wanted. Maybe it was something he just needed to do, something he needed to get out of his system.

Or maybe it was the Will of the Force, for all the good that had done him.

It happened during the bridge. Kai was singing, “I, I looked into your eyes and saw a world that does not exist. I looked into your eyes and saw a world I wish I was in…” when he spotted Iris sitting at the bar, drinking like her life (or her sanity) depended on it. He froze, but only for a moment. In the next, he had turned his gaze away from her, projecting the sudden intensity he felt elsewhere, out into the audience. The crowd went wild, charged with an energy they didn’t quite know the nature of. As far as they knew, it was just the music.

The song finished. There were cheers and applause as Kai handed over the microphone to the next performer and hopped down from the stage. He paused for a moment, peering over heads and shoulders toward Iris, before he turned away, heading for the other end of the bar instead.

Only to realize Jasper was the bartender.

"Oh no."

Last edited:

BB-4001A

B
The energy in the crowd was amazing!

This was exactly why Zak loved concerts. By the time Arlo Renard Arlo Renard finished his set, the Nautolan had made his way from the very back to just inches from the stage, hanging on each note.

...wait? It was over?

That meant he was up!

In a blur of motion and energy, the Nautolan was next to the bar, tugging on Iris Arani Iris Arani "Showtime!" the Nautolan enthused, in a decidedly not-inside-voice.

Then the boy was gone again, running for the stage at the same time that the previous performer was coming down. Without slowing down, the Nautolan hit the performer in a sudden hug, arms thrown around him. "That was astral!" the boy enthused, a bubbly laugh echoing as the Nautolan bounded up on the stage.

...then stopped, turned around, and rummaged for the electrified dual guitars that he'd need for this set.

Thankfully, he was just providing melody. Master Arani was going to be supplying the vocals.

As the boy's fingers hit the chords, the music hit the club with a vengeance. Music was Zak's element, his articulations precise as Force Speed and Art of Motion blended into his playstyle as he worked the strings and the neck of the instrument.

Hopefully Master would remember the words.

For this part, Zak had the chords down quite flat!

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

"What huh? Oh. Yeah." Iris glanced up to Zak, giving him a smile. Right. They were going to sing. That was fine, right? She was a little too buzzed to care that this point. Better to just focus on the fun. She blinked though as she ended up on stage and Zak just..

Hugged Kai.

She stared at him for a moment. Just stared. Then.. Honestly smiled.

"You look good." Then moved off to the stage to sing. And actually sing at that. She moved a little to the beat, closed her eyes as she listened. Right. Sing. Zak wanted her to sing.

So she sang. Put her all into it. It was for her Padawan so why not! And she was kinda drunk.

Surprisingly though, she wasn't that bad. Even good, for someone who didn't really sing. And it was fun! Lots of fun.

She grinned as the song finished, glancing back to Zak. "Alright, okay. We do more of this."

Zak Dymo | Arlo Renard Arlo Renard | Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el

SDlHaEx.jpg

Coruscant, Cobalt Club
Tags: Iris Arani Iris Arani , Zak Dymo, Arlo Renard Arlo Renard

Jasper_divider_3.0.png

Jasper smiled as Zak made his way over to get Iris. It was refreshing, and that was more than he could offer his friend. He had made note of Kai's arrival at the bar, and somewhat chuckled when he read the words on his lips.

That seemed about right. Jasper made his way over, a warm smile still spread across his face. This had been his trade after all. It was a comfort zone for him.

"Don't worry about me," he told the sithspawn with a shrug. "I don't hold grudges."

Jasper turned to the stage briefly as Iris and Zak began to perform.

"She's the one you really need to make peace with," Jasper concluded.

He was a bystander in all of this, which was okay. It was better that way. There was less ways he could screw anything up at least. That was better for everyone.

"What can I get you?"

"That was astral!"

Kai was completely taken aback by the young Nautolan's embrace. He started to reach down to pat the Padawan on the back, but the kid had already shot off like a rocket toward the stage.

Then Iris walked past him, headed in the same direction as the Nautolan. Kai instinctively tensed up.

"You look good."

She gave him a smile, then walked on by. Kai thawed, frozen muscles relaxing as he exhaled a sigh of relief. He glanced over his shoulder and saw Iris and Zak on the stage, performing a song together. Iris was singing.

It was a good enough excuse to avoid her for now, he supposed. He didn't expect her to be here. Music wasn't her jam, not the way painting was. But apparently she was more multi-talented than he realized. She didn't sound half bad.

Sitting down at the bar, Kai wasn't sure whether to be relieved or offended that Jasper held no grudges. "I'm not worth it," the Doppelganger finally agreed, letting bygones be bygones.

"She's the one you really need to make peace with."

Kai didn't need to ask to know who Jasper was referring to. "I need to make peace with a lot of people," he replied. "Just ice water."

Amani had no intentions to come tonight, much preferring the quiet of a cozy night inside, to the inevitable mixed bag of singing talent that came with a karaoke night at a ritzy hightown club.

Also, Starlin called her a 'green broad' last time they interacted, and she wasn't really sure how to approach him ever since.

But Iris had gotten her to crawl out of her shell before. Fitting that she be the one to do so again. Healer work was hard, which means they have to party even harder, right? Amani wasn't quite sure about that, but a night on the town wouldn't be so bad in and of itself. It's not like she was required to go up and sing in front of a bunch of people.

Probably.

"Who knew Starlin owned a whole club this entire time?" Amani shrugged, taking a second sip of her drink before deciding she didn't actually like the taste all that much. It took a double take for her to see Iris down a shot, suddenly looking a bit more distressed. The reason why was soon clear, as Kai took the stage for a song. She just pursed her looks and nodded knowingly, letting Zak step in to drag his master up to the stage. Seeing her already with a student of her own was a pleasant, and somewhat sobering sight.

Amani posted up at the far end of the bar, offering her support for Iris up on stage, drowning out the other noises of the club.

"Who knew Starlin owned a whole club this entire time?"

"Actually, I don't own it." Starlin appeared at Amani's side while Iris was performing. "Well, I own part of it, just not all of it." He pointed to Iris' empty chair. "Is this seat taken?"

Regardless of Amani's answer, he was her for a reason. "You and I sort of... left things in a bad way the last time we met," he said. "To be fair, I was doped up on that Sith Lady's spores, and didn't know the whole story with you and her. But I just wanted to say I'm sorry..."

He trailed off awkwardly as another figure walked up behind him: a woman with platinum hair and golden eyes.

"Well, this is weird," Inanna Harth Inanna Harth said, resting her hands on her hips. "I figured I'd be the only person apologizing to you tonight."

SDlHaEx.jpg

Coruscant, Cobalt Club
Tags: Arlo Renard Arlo Renard , Iris Arani Iris Arani , Zak Dymo, Amani Serys Amani Serys

Jasper_divider_3.0.png

"Hey, chin up, man," Jasper said. "Everyone's worth something. You just need to see it for yourself."

He turned, pouring a glass of iced water and passing it to his former peer.

"Enjoy the water," he said with a smile, "And good luck."

From there he was off again, taking other orders from patrons coming in. Jasper really missed this. There was something therapeutic about. mixing drinks that he had forgotten he enjoyed. Perhaps he'd pick it back up in his retirement. As if. He'd probably die before that happened. Some familiar faces were present, mainly Amani, the chief healer. Starlin was there as well, his boss for the night, and Inanna Yomin, who he vaguely recalled seeing on Tython. Rather thoughtless, he made his way over.

"Heya, boss," Jasper greeted Starlin. "Alright, what can I get you all..."

Oh great, they were just beginning to talk it seemed. Perfect timing on his end as usual.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting," he apologized with an awkward grin.

Last edited:
Just a week. A few hours.

Just one week from Denon, at most. Tops. He tried to convince himself it was in order to ensure Corin remained sane, the isolation of a life lead without the faces and voices that filled it was... different, much to his dislike no matter all the times that Corin convinced himself it was for the better. It was near impossible to factor in how much time there was between then and now, since those faces were seen, those voices heard, but there was one hint of truth that forced Corin to both narrow and lift with his brow: the last time Corin had seen Kai, it was when he was sent to prison. Into Azrael, those pits of despair in which Corin reassured Kai that the two of them were no more than friends. It was sure to be the truth, the clear waters since muddied however.

He nursed a drink from across the bar, ordered from the droid behind it. Careful to avoid what appeared to be an older Jasper. In those often worn leathers, Corin best resembled any spacer that wandered in more so than some would-be Jedi with an all too complicated view and sense of self. It was a pit stop, though he sunk into his drink at the sight of Iris.

"Really? Are you telling me that you don't have a bottle of Domaine de la Maison sur le Lac?"

Poor Jasper would be assailed with inquiries over several other luxury brand wines, none of which has been stocked at the bar.

For her part, Cora chewed the inside of her cheek, looking adequately disappointed. She did not drink alcohol often, and her tastes were limited by her affluence.

"I don't suppose that Blossom wine is an option either."

Everyone else seemed content to throw back whatever drink the bar was offering. At least the music was good, even if there was a vaguely dramatic undertone in the atmosphere. She glanced to the rough looking young man buried in his drink at few seats down and unconsciously leaned away.

"Very well," She sighed. "In that case, a cup of tea will have to suffice."

The performers had such lovely voices—Starlin, Kai and Iris all did well on stage, and Cora found herself tapping her fingers against the bar too to the rhythm of each song. The young Nautolan accompanying Iris had surprising musical aptitude for one so young, too. Cora's only relevant talent was classic piano; her singing voice could be compared to strangling a nexu.

She'd sit this one out and enjoy the performances.

Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el Iris Arani Iris Arani Zak Dymo Arlo Renard Arlo Renard Starlin Rand Starlin Rand Amani Serys Amani Serys Corin Trenor Corin Trenor

Be careful what you wish for.
vip-dubai.jpg

THE COBALT CLUB

hZFxlpS.png

“When you play, never mind who listens to you.”― Robert Schumann

Date Night.

Haven’t done one of these in a minute. Too long.

It was good to get out and just be “Caltin” and not “Master Vanagor”, to get out with his wife “Chrysa” ( Chrysa Vanagor Chrysa Vanagor ) and just do whatever she wanted to do. They both were incredibly busy, her with the “Outreach” branch of Guardian Authority Ltd, and he with… well.. .everything he does. Tonight though, it was, and would be different. They had already had a lovely dinner, in a restaurant that was all too ready and willing to offer “gratis” but neither of them would have anything of it. They just wanted a table by a window with a view, which they got. They had already been to see an opera, he never enjoyed going to them, the seats were too small, but she loves it.

Now they were here, in this little club listening to all of the bad music of a karaoke night.

Wait. Is that Zak Dymo? He wondered what Iris Arani Iris Arani would do if she saw him here, he didn’t see her. Corin Trenor Corin Trenor is here too. Surprising to see Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el

It was cute to see some of them come and go. Zak was, to no one’s surprise really, all too eager to be here, he loved his music.

There were others coming and going, but Caltin was not paying attention to them, he was to the gorgeous woman to his right, his wife. They had been to this place before, long before it was a club, long ago in the days of the Republic. It was a good point for them to simply talk, catch up and be together, no outside responsibilities, no outside communications, just close contact and communication.

Then someone saw him…

Oh Frak…

Th… is that a chant? Are they literally chanting to get him up? No, not happening. He was not going to be rude about it, but graciously wave them off. He was on a date with his wife and that superseded everything.

Then he got a look at her. Oh no, she wanted him to go up there. He was getting “that” look. It was funny to see, really. Here he was, a Jedi Master, capable of staring down anyone, and being turned to jelly by a simple knowing glance and smile from the woman he loves. She had him wrapped around her little finger. Next came the soft kiss, and the whisper in his ear.

That got him up! (Up to his feet, you perverts!)

Slowly, he walked to the stage glaring at each and every person who chanted his name. Of course this brought them to chant even more. Iris Arani Iris Arani was there, and she seemed to be leading it, that was surprising. Making it to the open floor, letting those brave enough to clap him on the back, the big man stopped in the middle of it and looked at all of them. He wanted to make it a tense moment, but there was no way that this was going to work. So the massive individual (he’s not a Jedi tonight) reached for the microphone and stayed on the floor.

Before I go up there, I just want to say... I like big butts… and I cannot lie!

Looking around, he pointed to several guys.

Hey! You other brothers can't deny…

Continuing to walk around the floor, ever so slowly, he made eye contact with some and pointed out others.

When a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist, and a round thing in your face you get sprung!

Stopping for a moment and throwing a wink to his wife. She was all too happy to just watch. sipping her drink and laughing proudly.

I want to pull up tough 'cause you noticed that butt was stuffed! It’s deep in the jeans she's wearing. I tell ya, I'm hooked and I can't stop staring. You know!

Randomly pointing at Starlin, he stopped and walked up onto the stage and told the band what he wanted to do.

This is for those of you out there who look at me and say “There goes Mr. Overpowered Uber Jedi Man” to yourselves. You know who you are.

He smirked to make it clear that it was meant to be nothing more than a self-deprecating joke. Then the band started to play a slow sad tune and the big man began to sway as he held on to the microphone stand. He was monotone. Very slow with no melody... perhaps this was a spoken word just like his little showing on the floor?

Ok, ok,.. I see what's happening here
You're face to face with greatness, and it's strange
You don't even know how you feel
It's adorable
Well, it's nice to see that humans never change
Open your eyes, let's begin
Yes, it's really me, it's Maui
Breathe it in
I know it's a lot
The hair, the bod
When you're staring at a demi-god

Then the music tempo changed drastically to up tempo and the lighting crew joined in. Caltin then took off his suit jacket as he “powered up” as he was now singing. From this point on, for each item he described in the song, he created it through his abilities visually through the Force.

What can I say except, "You're welcome"
For the tides, the sun, the sky
Hey, it's okay, it's okay
You're welcome
I'm just an ordinary demi-guy
Hey
What has two thumbs and pulled up the sky
When you were waddling yea high?
This guy
When the nights got cold
Who stole you fire from down below?
You're lookin' at him, yo
Oh, also I lassoed the sun
You're welcome
To stretch your days and bring you fun
Also I harnessed the breeze
You're welcome
To fill your sails and shake your trees
So what can I say except you're welcome
For the islands I pulled from the sea
There's no need to pray, it's okay
You're welcome
Ha, I guess it's just my way of being me
You're welcome
You're welcome

Suddenly out of nowhere, Caltin leaped onto the floor and started power walking around as he continued with the lyrics, more forcefully, but seemingly having more fun.

Well, come to think of it
Kid, honestly I could go on and on
I could explain every natural phenomenon
The tide, the grass, the ground
Oh, that was Maui just messing around
I killed an eel
I buried its guts
Sprouted a tree, now you got coconuts
What's the lesson?
What is the take-away?
Don't mess with Maui when he's on a break-away
And the tapestry here on my skin
Is a map of the victories I win
Look where I've been
I make everything happen
Look at that mean mini-Maui just tickety-tappin'
(Ha ha ha ha ha ha, hey)

Making his way back to the stage, Caltin picked his jacket back up and through it over this shoulder.

Well, anyway let me say, "You're welcome" (you're welcome)
For the wonderful world you know
Hey, it's okay, it's okay, you're welcome (you're welcome)
Well, come to think of it, I gotta go (hey)

With a mic drop, he winked, smiled (a smile no one ever sees from him) and walked off stage,

resonant-staff-hilt-lit-6.png

"Vanguard" (Secondary - Long Handle)
0cf9376e75158d86a4aaeac9fb408128.jpg

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
HK-88 Robes, Battle Armor,Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) Advanced Jedi Utility Belt
Starship: Spectre, (NC-1000 X-wing (Jedi Variant) in the hangar, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
Sanctuary Island

SDlHaEx.jpg

div-orange.png
Tag: Open

These were difficult times for Valery.

The war was giving her no time to rest at all, and the few breaks she was permitted were often disrupted by unforeseen problems and circumstances. It left her tired, and agitated and after her five-year-old daughter became the target of two assassination attempts in a very short amount of time, she finally started to feel like her grip on herself was slipping away. It had caused some friction with people close to her, and she knew she had to do something to change the ways she felt.

One of those attempts was a visit to the Cobalt Club, which was doing something special tonight. Valery wasn't expecting to go up on the stage to sing, even though she could hold a tune quite well, but listening to her fellow Jedi and finding an actual peaceful moment together with them all would surely help.

As long as no more bombs went off somewhere.

Quietly and hopefully without drawing too much attention to herself, Valery slipped inside with a simple jacket and jeans look. Nothing fancy that stood out, but nothing too cheap either. After getting herself a glass of Alderaanian red wine, she finally found a quiet place to sit and watched the show.

Right now, Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor was performing, and some of the lyrics were mildly questionable, but tonight was no time to be serious. Everybody seemed to be having a good time, and she wasn't thinking about the war for at least a few minutes.

It was not was by no means unusual for Desric to find himself in a club, but this was the first time the initiative had come from his AI, not himself. When asked, Cadence had simply noted a desire to play music for a group of Jedi.

Exactly how she knew this many Jedi would show up was somewhat unclear.

Even before he had reached the bar, her Eyebot vessel zipped over to a desk to sign up, though it took her a little while to persuade the confused worker that armless, nonhumanoid droids were allowed to participate.

<You seem giddy.> Even as he communicated with the AI through his implant, he took a seat at the bar, requesting the most overtly posh cocktail they had available. <Yes! This'll be great, I just know it.> Smiling as the droid performed an excited loop in the air, Desric's attention turned to the tail end of a massive bald man's show - and, of course, the crowd.

Recognising Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania further along the bar, he would nod amicably in her direction.

His attention returned to Cadence as she flew onto the stage, however. "Hi, I'm Cadence."

Without further ado, she began to project an instrumental of her own composition; at first, he did not understand why she had wanted Jedi in the audience, but then he felt an odd but not unpleasant tingling at the edge of his awareness. It seemed to wax and wane with the music, but never got too distracting. Still it was a pretty weird experience.

"Thanks for the attention!" Displaying a smiling face on her display screen, the droid zipped off stage, quickly hovering over Desric's right shoulder as usual. <That was fun! I used a sliver of Kyber to amplify the sound, did you notice?>

[OPEN]​

Amani stiffened up, unprepared for Starlin's sudden appearance. She gave him a forced, uncomfortable smile, and gestured vaguely at the seat which he was evidently going to take anyway. That said, she wasn't exactly holding a grudge over their previous encounter. It was an unfavorable comment that made any further interactions feel incredibly awkward to her, but actual animosity was minimal. So when Starlin apologized, she just tried a chuckle, "Look- It's… It's not a big deal."

Before she could assure further, another voice intruded, and this one earned a much more tense reception. Amani turned to look at her, subduing her ambivalence with another strained, professional smile, "Inanna…"

"She really wants to apologize?"
"She does. It seemed genuine to me."

"Alicio told me you wanted to speak. I guess he was right," Not that she really doubted him. It was an uncomfortable mix of feelings. She wanted to put things behind them, but it was hard to address that desire outright. She needed Inanna to be the one to bridge that gap.

"Alright, what can I get you all..."

Amani just lazily tilted her head at Jasper, the glare in her eyes telling him that now really wasn't the time. She then patted Starlin's shoulder, leaving him with Jasper while she focused on Inanna, "Give us… just a moment," This was the apology she really had to hear.

Thelma had no idea that there was a special event planned the day she visited the Cobalt Club, nor did she have a clue what she was getting herself into when she signed up for the queue. Apparently, if you agreed to do a duet with a randomly-assigned stranger, all your drinks were on the house for an entire week. That sounded like a pretty good investment to Thelma, who had come here in search of... good conversation, of course.

She climbed up onto the stage when her name was called, then froze when she heard who her partner would be. Memories of the charity ball on Hapes sprang to mind. She had run away after kissing Silas that night, too afraid of the consequences. But it seemed like he had finally caught up with her.

In a panic, she tried to get off the stage, but was blocked by the crowds that had gathered around the raised platform. There was no escape.

"Um," she mumbled, stiffly holding the microphone that was shoved in her hands. "... What are we singing?"

The audience started yelling out suggestions. Love songs, mostly. Thelma's face turned beet red.

"Look- It's… It's not a big deal."

"I disagree," Starlin said. "You're not a green broad. Well, I mean, you are green, but you're not a broad."

But with the arrival of Inanna, Amani seemed to largely lose interest in him and his apology. Starlin was ultimately fine with this. He had just wanted to make sure she knew he hadn't meant what he'd said to Surea Surea . Plus, the arrival of Cadence's Eyebot on the stage quickly drew his attention, as Starlin booed after the machine's tinny performance. "If it's AI-generated, it's not real music!"

After making his opinion known, he turned to Jasper and answered, "Rum and Coke, if you've got it."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom