Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signatures!

[member="Adiara Drelas"]

It's awesome! Just a little adjustment please D: Can you take Sawyer's render off, just keep the background thingy same but adjust the colors to a sort of grayish kind of like those on the rank titles. <3

[member="Jude Falkrowe"]

How's this?

kqOlIan.png

Got a project for ya, Lobby~

Take your time. Sigs are luxuries, not requirements, and I know you're swamped.

"Vagrant"
You should know enough about her by now to figure out how she feels.
Optional images. Take your pick, or find your own.

[member="Adiara Drelas"], you seem so flooded already with so many, if you have the time I'd like to make the request.
My word Bargain
My feeling Cold Metallic, as if he got more than he bargained for, I don't know if you can translate that into an image.

[member="Effie Duanna"]

utaf6Hu.png

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Do you have a word in mind?

[member="Valkren Calderon"]

lKYysjP.png

With regards to all of these that were just made (including my previous post) if there's something you dislike let me know! I'm always willing to adjust

[member="Adiara Drelas"]

Don't worry about it! It's still great.

I might ask you to do one more for me if you don't mind? For the sort of 'next stage' in my characters cycle.

I was thinking a sort of soldier kind of running into a battlefield, with 'Leadership' as the 'feeling.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom