Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sight Seers [Jedi Order]

@[member="Flint Dexen"] | @[member="Aika Kawakami"] | @[member="Lavania"] | @[member="Darc Xavior Talus"] | @[member="Hawk Solo"] | @[member="Saran Drast"]​
Tython
The Circle of Seers
The Beginning​

And so it beings. The Justice-class Shuttle had been in hyper space for two days. On board the shuttle are the founding members of the Circle of Seers, Jedi that had come to the calling. Iella now rests in her quarters, sitting on her bed looking down at the data pad scrolling through the landscape of Tython. Although she has been here many times now, she still marvels at it's beauty and diversity. The history of the planet, overwhelming coupled with the importance of the force which surrounds the planets. They need to find a home, one that is conducive to their needs and one that allows them the freedom to explore their abilities as Seers.

There is much to do in setting the foundations for the Circle of Seers, along with the training of themselves and for others when they hear the calling. She has little doubt about the Jedi on board this ship, the doubt comes from within in her and her abilities to become what is needed for the Order. But she will face this challenge as she ever does, with all her heart and capacity.

Iella looks to the chronometer .. it is time to meet. As it is a small ship, but with enough space to house them all comfortable, there is a room set aside for the meeting. A conference room, designed to accommodate the needs for talks and she has the room ready. She stands and walks to the mirror, adjusts her Jedi Robes to iron out any imperfections in the folds.

She walks the corridors to the meeting room and enters, she is the first to arrive and notes the preparations, a round table with plush seating, a side board with refreshments and foods. She goes to the jug of water and pours a tall glass full and drinks and awaits the arrival of the Seers.

@[member="Saran Drast"] @[member="Iella E`ron"]

Lavania had been resting since the events on Valen. It was a strange sense to her but while she fingered the sigil on her neck a smirk came to her while the force flowed over her. The circle of seers was something she had heard about was reforming and now as she walked down the hallway to the room the staff tapped on the floor and her spirit ichor sloshed in the bottle. It wasn't like much but she had to admit to enjoying the time in the Republic after Yaga and Dathomir. Her spell had taken a great deal from her but had proven something that could hurt the enemies. Now she was standing in the room and looked at the two women, she moved and sat down crossed legged while the staff rested across her lap.

@Iella E'ron. @[member="Saran Drast"]. @[member="Lavania"]

Hawk was a bit nervous meeting other who shared his gift of foresight.. His gift..a few weeks ago, he was calling it a curse. What a difference a few week makes in one perception.

Hawk nods to Saran and Iella. He takes a seat next to his Master. "Hi Iella. I didn't know you were going to be here."

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Aika sauntered out of her own quarters. It took literally no time to arrive in the meeting from, a small grin over her face as she looked about at the others. She lowered her head, bowing slightly to the others before moving to take a seat of her own. She looked forward to what was to come, even if she had no idea what to expect. But that was how she usually was anyway.

@[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Lavania"] @[member="Saran Drast"] @[member="Iella E`ron"]

Iella finally took her position around the table. "I thankyou all for the response to the call for the Circle of Seers.", she began. "The travel to Tython, will take us two more days, and once there we need to find a suitable place for us to reside. This place will be formed for us the work and train, it will need to be a place of high security, a secret among the us. You all we become even more value to the Jedi Order in this capacity, as Jedi we stand important but our abilities will to be sort of lend guidance the First Circle of the Convenant".

She considered them all for a moment, "Our differences and diversity will be our strength, from this we will grow stronger as a Circle and as individuals. We are not entrusted with the duty of gathering knowledge from the past and the present, of force, for generations to come, for the generations of today, and with this well also will learn. We have been entrusted with a gift of sight from the force, therefore we are now duty bound to give guidance to those that require it. The only thing I ask of you all, is that you do this with the grace of a Jedi".

"Now most of here know little of one another, and over time we will know each other more, but for now I would like to know what concerns and questions you have about what is require of us, also to open the discussion on our way ahead to achieve this", she concluded.

@Iella E'ron @[member="Saran Drast"] @Darc Xavior Talus @[member="Lavania"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"]

Hawk listen carefully to Iella's opening remarks. He had a few questions. He half raises his hand. "Hi. I'm Hawk." He says to introduce himself to the group.

"I do have some concerns. Are we going to have to spend our lives on Tython? And why that place? What is so special about it? Will help us to pool our ability?" At the moment, Hawk only received his vision when he slept. He was still trying to figure out how to do it when he was wake.

@Flint Dexen | @Aika Kawakami | @[member="Iella E`ron"] | @Darc Xavior Talus | @Hawk Solo | @Saran Drast

Lavania listened to the woman as she spoke about what was to happen, the circle being strengthened and more. It was an interesting idea but the location was not the problem. Her head looked up and over as she spoke letting the rings clink on the staff. "What you are suggesting is dangerous, the circle is old and ancient but gathering too many seers can be a problem. Sight in the force is not the greatest of gifts some make it out to be."

Firstly, Iella turned to Hawk. "No .. Tython will be the place where we gather to train and work, you will not be living her permanently .. Coruscant is not far and your duties as Jedi remain. Tython, is a special planet to the Jedi .. and to the Force, you will see that when you arrive", she smiled know the awe of the place having been on Tython many times.

She now turned to Lavania and considered her for a moment, she is someone she had not meet until this day, however it was obvious the woman is gifted .. and more skilled then her, and probably most of them in the room. "You speak of dangers, of gathering Seers as being problematic, please explain why?", she asked her now. She understood however, the implication of sight, the responsibilities of it and the impact that has on individuals. The ability to see the future or sense events will influence them and even change them. A curse as Hawk once described. Iella .. at this point, did not see it this way.

"Do you know the fate of my people's home world, master?" Saran asked, simply. @[member="Iella E`ron"] may or may not know what happened, but that had sprung to her mind as @[member="Lavania"] mentioned the dangers. She feared that even if there was no Darth Nilihus, the Sith might still come for them.
@[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Darc Xavior Talus"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"]

Aika Kawakami

Her head nodded in agreement as Saran and Hawk spoke. While the Circle was something that would greatly assist the Jedi and the Republic, it was also something that could lead to danger for them all.

"What they speak is true E'ron-san. If we look at history, any time there has been a gathering of Jedi, it has ended in a near genocide of the entire order. While there are only a few of us now, as we grow in ability, it will become more difficult to hide ourselves as a group. We have to believe the Sith will at some point sense us all together. And if they decide to take action against us as a strike against the Order as a whole..... I fear a simple escape route will not guarantee our lives intact."

@[member="Saran Drast"] @[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Lavania"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Darc Xavior Talus"]

@[member="Saran Drast"] @[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Lavania"] @[member="Darc Xavior Talus"]

He was glad that he wasn't the only with concerns about this gathering. He was a little unhappy with answer to his question about why Tython. He hated when people said wait and you will see. He wasn't know for his patience.

Until Alka brought up Hawk hadn't realize how dangerous it would be to have all the together. Why risk? He looks to Iella waiting for her response.

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Iella E`ron"] @Aika Kawakami @Lavania @Hawk Solo @Saran Drast @[member="Darc Xavior Talus"]

"Sorry I'm late..." Flint said apologetically as he entered and took a seat at the round table, gazing at his fellow Jedi that had gathered. He knew that they had gathered here on Tython to start something called the "Circle of Seers", and he was curious to see how the idea turned out.

After listening to some Jedi voice out their concerns, Flint decided to speak. "I fail to see how security could be of concern to us. First off, Tython is a planet that is more than difficult for the Sith to infiltrate. Besides, the Sith do not view any Jedi favorable anyways. We must be brave, we cannot let the fear of being attacked by the Sith get in the way of us forming this group."

Aika Kawakami

Her eyes glanced to Flint, nodding in his direction as he began to speak. While it was good he had an opinion of his own, he seemed to be missing the point. "It's not about fear. Anytime Jedi are gathered they have to be weary. Sith will be able to sense us at some point when we're all together. It simply means we have to be aware of what's going on around us at all times."

In Flint, she saw the same thing that she saw in so many others in the order. Arrogance. They believed themselves to be seemingly invincible, even though history said otherwise. It showed that many had not studied the Order's history, or at least not enough of it. This was something that could easily find them in a horrible spot, or even dead.

@[member="Flint Dexen"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Saran Drast"] @[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Lavania"] @[member="Darc Xavior Talus"]

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
@[member="Aika Kawakami"] @[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Flint Dexen"]

Tracyn's presence, was something along the lines of a giant, armored grim reaper standing near you. His armor had been fitted again, and now fit him in a more snug manner, and the scratches and tear had been slightly repaired with a skilled hand. His hand. His hand went to the table of refreshments, and poured himself a glass of water. Well, it looked like water to them. To him, it was Tihaar from a flask, a drink so strong that it could literally clean engine parts. He grimaced, with his back turned, and then turned to face the Jedi.

"There is no guarantee at the current moment of any of us surviving the next few seconds, I hope you all know that. Death is the only certainty in life, and you as a Jedi should all know that."The others in the room could note that Tracyn was in no way invited. He sort of..let himself in. Not that anyone would want to stop him. He glared at Aika, placing the...glass of water, back on the table. He stared at her for a moment, and then his crushgaunt adorned hands slowly drifted to the edges of the table, curling around the edge."Do you know, what it's like, to be living in constant fear, Aika? Forgive me for being so brash, but when is the last time you actually did anything to benefit the galaxy? Like it or not, the Sith can only be solved two ways. Either with their heads on a pike...or by turning back to the light. They are evil, corrupt, mischievous, greedy, backstabbing, manipulative, narcissistic, sadistic, power-hungry assholes who will stop at nothing to wipe us out- again. And again. And again."

He cracked his neck, taking another sip from his...water."I see this, as a way to kick the Sith in the teeth, Aika. We can beat them in another way besides sending me, Syn, Josh or whomever to go slice off their heads. This is something real, something tangible that the Sith can't have. Knowledge, and how to use it properly. You all do this right, and I will personally guarantee my decree of protection, seeing as that well, Aika, you don't fight."He said bitterly, the disdain in his voice about the fact that Aika had never once fought for the Republic or to protect it's people. Not that pacifism was necessarily bad, Tracyn just was a man that knew how the galaxy worked, and reason was beyond some people.

Like Sith.

@[member="Lavania"]

Aika Kawakami

Aika simply leered at Tracyn as he spoke. Honestly, she couldn't believe the words coming from his mouth. Then again, there was a large part of her that wasn't shocked. He wasn't the only Jedi who had such thoughts. But that didn't make it right in her book. "We agree on one thing; death is a certainty. It comes to all eventually, and there is no avoiding it. However, that is where the similarities between you and I end." Her eyes moved back to the others around the room, glancing to all of them as she spoke. "The galaxy is not painted in black and white. Everything isn't so simple. There are those among the galaxy who believe the Jedi and Sith are one the same, no better or worse. They think that we're war mongers, an image they get from one's such as yourself, Ordo-san. There are many ways to benefit the galaxy without waging a battle at every opportunity. One's words can be just a powerful as another blade. Where you seek to move armies with your....'heroism', I seek to move planets and systems with my words. I seek to help those who are afraid to stand on their own feet."

Once more her gaze returned to Tracyn, simply eying him for a moment. "Picking up a lightsaber and charging into battle is easy. It's what many believe is the only use for the Jedi. I'm not incapable of fighting. I too could learn to bring down our enemies with a weapon. It's much harder to walk a path different from most, if not all of those around you. I chose to abstain from taking another's life. Enough blood had been spilled in the name of demorcracy, and I would see that the bloodshed finally come to an end. That is my choice, and the path I have chosen. Though, I don't expect one such as yourself to understand."

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Flint Dexen"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Saran Drast"] @[member="Iella E`ron"]

Saran sighed. "How long until we reach Tython, master?" The argument on whether or not the world was that simple was irrevelent. The thing was, if the Sith wanted to, they wouldn't let them have a chance.
@[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"] @[member="Flint Dexen"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Lavania"] @[member="Iella E`ron"]

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
@[member="Aika Kawakami"]

Tracyn turned his head slowly, pulling a grin that could kill. Every part of him seemed to be able to kill something, from his head to his toes. He seemed to take great offense to Aika's statement, and his grin slowly faded into the scowl that he carried so well. He stared at her for a long time, before his arms moved from the folded position to a curled position at his sides. His stare seemed to speak for him for a long time, before his voice did. The Concord Dawn accent, was recognizable in it's tone when the person was upset. The people of the planet were tough, and Tracyn was a prime example.

"I would understand, more than you'd think, girl. You, may have these high and mighty ideals, and you said it yourself. The universe isn't black and white. You can pretend that your words can stop a war, but that won't help anymore. The galaxy isn't interested in peace through words anymore. Flames that have been brewing for years, are suddenly going to erupt. War, is everywhere. War is an inevitable. We are past words, we are past diplomacy with those who do wrong."Tracyn seemed to be getting angry.

He was very scary, when he was angry. Though it was a controlled anger, one that a Jedi could still have without luring their emotional spectrum too far."My heroism? I don't appreciate being subtly insulted by you, Aika. I've seen the galaxy, Aika. From multiple perspectives, not just a Jedi's or a child's. And I know how ugly it can get. I know how dark it can be, do you? Have you seen what the Sith can do to a person? Have you seen what they do to planets?"He was now flexing his body, his massive shoulders spreading outwards. The Jedi was still in control, but he had quite enough of Aika's outbursts at him and also was not exactly in agreement with her. He stared at her for a long time, a stare that could kill if anything.

@[member="Aika Kawakami"]

Aika Kawakami

Her eyes diverted from him just as Saran sighed. It obvious that the pointless argument was getting them no where, and if one was tiring of it, others surely were as well. Even without glancing back, she could feel his anger taking a slow build throughout the conversation. "Mind your emotions, Ordo-san. A growing anger could lead one to...acts they normally wouldn't even think of. I'd hate to see a fellow Jedi slide down such a path. Nonetheless, us sitting her disagreeing isn't going to help this circle in anyway. If your interested still, we could always continue trading viewpoints at another time. Even if you don't respect mine, conversing with you is good...practice." She laughed a bit before looking to Iella. "So, is there anything specific we should prepare for before out arrival? Something tells me things aren't going to exactly be simple or easy."

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Iella E`ron"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom