Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sight Seers [Jedi Order]

@Flint Dexen | @Aika Kawakami | @Lavania | @Darc Xavior Talus | @Hawk Solo | @Saran Drast | @[member="Tracyn Ordo"]​

Iella sat listening to the conversations with passive emotions. They all had varying questions and all of them valid. The debate between Knight Kawakami and Knight Ordo one of two ends of the spectrum, but their path way to achieving the same results vastly different. Iella admired them both for their strong will and convictions, however they shared the same goal. There would always be conflict between them, as their purposes differ but if they both understood this, they both could learn a little from one another.

"Knight Ordo, firstly, thankyou for coming and joining us here. It is truely an honour", she bowed to him with respect. Only once had Iella worked with Ordo on a mission, and then he had showed his path .. then he was becoming the warrior that stands before them today. But Iella also knows that for him, it had come at a terrible cost. Agree with him or not, he was to be afforded respect.

"The concerns you all have about the dangers are valid. They are real indeed, however, as Knight Dexen had indicated, the dangers are there regardless of whether we are members of the Circle of Seers or not, by simply being Jedi we are danger. That does not mean we will not vigilant, as you have said history shows little in success and because of that we will lean from those mistakes. The Jedi Order will not leave us unguarded. But if allow the threat of this danger enter our minds and heart then the Sith need not come and find us .. as they will have already won".

She stood now and moved to Knight Ordo, her expression remain the same, but she spoke with a calm voice, "As long as there is but the smallest hope remaining in the galaxy that one day we will have peace, then we must .. must cling to it. If we do not, then we have already lost to the darkness. War reins around us .. we have came to a point where there is no option but to fight, but we do so, at least I do so, in the hope that with the defeat of the Sith or anyone else that opposes freedom, that that piece of hope will flush and grow. Embrace Knight Kawakami as she is that living hope .. she carries it within her and strives to deliver it to the galaxy. But she will need help, Knight Ordo, stand beside her rather then against her", she said now turning to Knight Kawakami.

"Knight Kawakami, he is right to. The Sith are the epitome of evil, by their very nature they are thus. I too have seen what they are capable of .. and they must be stopped at all costs, if you are to have that hope of peace. Do not stop your fight for peace, your path as a Jedi is to use words and it is a noble path, but you must learn from others in order to learn how to fight it your way. Each one of us has our direction as Jedi, as long as it adheres to the Code and the Jedi Way, then they are all valid. We need warriors to watch over us, we need healers to tend to us, peacekeepers to work against all odds and we the knowledge to do it, to grow".

Iella hoped they would continue the discussion .. with a little less fire, but she knew these Jedi to be noble and will not resort to insults.

Iella walked over to the refreshments and took a couple of platters of fruits and placed them on the table, then some drinks. "We shall break for a moment, Padawan Drast my sight of your homeworld is not good enough to know of what became of it, I am sorry. However we will reach Tython in two days from now, there we will begin to find a place that will proved the best possible security for us. Knight Ordo .. you come to us as protector .. I accept your offer with humble gratitude". she smiled now.

@[member="Flint Dexen"] | @[member="Aika Kawakami"] | @[member="Lavania"] | @[member="Darc Xavior Talus"] | @[member="Iella E`ron"] | @[member="Saran Drast"] | @[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

The heated discussion around the table was very illuminating about their different points of view. It worried Hawk a little. How were they going to able to come to any agreement about visions... if they fundamental difference in how they see the force. For now he was going to keep this observation to himself.

"I bring up my home world simply because it is something that we forget. Even Tracyen couldn't protect from that kind of threat. A Sith, Darth Nilihus, killed everything on the planet, consuming the Force in them. From orbit." Saran's face betrayed no emotion, but as she continued, her voice broke. "And it wasn't just my people. The council was there. All but three masters, attempting to see what was hunting them. The first Jedi purge ended with the near genocide of two groups."
@[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Iella E`ron"] @Flint Dexen @Aika Kawakami @Lavania @Darc Xavior Talus @Tracyn Ordo

Iella looked on Saran as she spoke of her home world, the history of the place well documented and important for the Order, her peoples as well as the galaxy at large. "They where dark days, but no darker then we face today, the possibility of attacks again is real not just for the Seers but for the all lightsiders. I do not know what to tell you Saran, only that we must not allow it to happen again, we can only be protected to a degree, but our job now is to protect the Order and the members as best as our abilities will provide".

At this moment, Iella felt the jolt of the ship existing hyperspace, the thrusters engaging to take them through the atmosphere to Tython. She stood up and spoke, "Our meeting is not over, however we have arrived to Tython, we shall continue our preparation on the ground. Hawk, you asked about Tython ealier, the importance this planet is the Jedi is profound. Here .. when we are planet side, look for the twin moons of Ashla and Bogan. Ashla represents the light side of the force, and Bogan the dark side, they orbit Tython and perfect balance. You will sense a strong connection of the force here, the place is saturated with it, it is in every thing. The History is long ... very long. We are now going to the Old City, this is a Ziggurat, an ancient structure located in the wilds of the planet, it pre-dates the Je'daii Order, when they discovered it .. it was ancient then. Legend has it that a stargate was housed in it very walls, but no one has found any evidence of it. The planet is rich in diversity of environments, from plains, deserts, snow capped mountains and forests, and in all of it, is the force".

She walked to the door of the room now, "I suggest you all go and prepare to leave the ship .. we will be at the Old City in one hour", she said as she left the room, to do the same herself.

@[member="Flint Dexen"] | @[member="Aika Kawakami"] | @[member="Lavania"] | @[member="Darc Xavior Talus"] | @[member="Iella E`ron"] | @[member="Saran Drast"] | @[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Finally Iella answered his question about Tython. He listens intently to what she was telling him. So their connection to the force would be stronger. It makes sense to him why the Council of Seers would seek this place out. It would also be obviously to the Sith as well. Life as a Padawan was never going to be boring.

He excuses himself from the group to get ready. He goes to his room and packs a bag with different type of clothing, ration bars, and extra power clips for his blaster. He still wasn't comfortable just using a lightsaber yet. Well he didn' have one yet. Not a real one. He was still using the training blade. It was hook around his waist along with a blaster at his side.

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Indeed, these times were getting darker by the day. But, even with that in mind, she needed to focus on the now. One hour was very little time to prepare for anything, especially a planet that seemed to be the very epicenter of the Force. Aika knew how her abilities seemed to have a mind of their own at times. The thought of how out of control she could be once they landed on Tython scared her, to say the least. She didn't want to show that side. Neither did she want to seem like was a danger to herself or others. If there was ever a time where she needed to be in control, that time was now.

She rose from her seat, hand grasping at the crystal that hung from her neck. With a slight bow to others, Aika followed Iella from the room. There was the need to find a quiet place on the vessel, a need to meditate on herself before their imminent arrival on what was once the primary home of the Jedi.

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Saran Drast"] @Flint Dexen @Tracyn Ordo @Lavania

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Tracyn, when he wanted to, was a quiet, almost to the point of it being scary, individual. So, when he followed Aika, he didn't make much sound, even in his armor. He knew what she was doing, and he sighed."Viewports the quietest place on the ship. Any ship, really. Used to be the only place you'd be allowed to smoke, too. When that was still what cool kids did."Aika could not there was an empty space on his belt, where a cigar pouch would have been, though, she probably couldn't know the typical layout of his old belt. He smiled, and gestured for her to walk with him.

"Sorry about...all that. It's just...well, Sith are very tricky. Sometimes, you need guys like me, and we need girls and guys like you, too. If there were more of you, and less of me, well..."He paused to think on his next few words rather carefully."Then there wouldn't be a need for guys like me."Tracyn turned and gazed outwards towards the vastness of space, as he and hopefully she neared the viewing port. He turned his head halfway towards her, smiling."Where'd you grow up?"

@[member="Aika Kawakami"]

Aika Kawakami

Even without looking back, even without listening intently, she knew he was behind her. She could sense it. As he spoke of the viewport, her route adjusted. He'd done more traveling than her, she knew that simply by reading into him. There was no meditation chamber on board, so the supposedly quiet veiwport would have to do. "Smoking should be the furthest thing from your mind at this point. Though if your having trouble kicking such a habit, with my master's blessing, I could attempt to remove such thoughts of addiction from your mind. Though I wouldn't honestly try. I do what I can to stay out of another's mind."

Aika continued to move through the ship as she headed towards the viewport, Tracyn right behind her. A small grin came over her lips as his apology rang through her ears. If anything, it seemed his earlier ways were nothing more than an act. A facade. "Your apologies are unneeded. It takes two to create that type of outburst, so you are not alone in holding fault." Her head turned slightly, just enough to glance at him from the corner of her eye. "And if there were more like me in this galaxy, there would be a greater need for ones like you. We all have a part to play, and yours is on the front line. While mine is dealing with the Senate and other politicians. Nonetheless, you should be more weary of your feelings. Such anger can cloud one's mind. And send them don a path I would rather not see another Jedi take." Oh, how the though of the Senate made her question everything about the Republic. There were so many question marks surrounding them. She wanted to get closer to them, to be able to dig deeper than what she could see from the surface. "And, if your so interested, I was raised on Onderon."

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Alan

Tracyn leaned back on his heels, sighing. Clearly, she didn't get out of the temple much."Don't smoke much anymore, so...yeah. Really just a figure of speech anyway."Tracyn said, pulling up his lip behind her. Boy, she was a real piece of...work. Like, years of repressed memories maybe work. Too uppity, even for a Jedi. And then she brought up the anger. Great. More Jedi getting on him about that. Not that he could help it, and it wasn't like he was tearing people...well, okay, maybe he was. Duly noted, young grasshopper.

Onderon. Terrible wildlife, nice views."For someone who..no offense, can't fight, you seem to have somehow survived on Onderon, haven't you?"He said, as his icy gray eyes drifted from drilling into the back of her head to the vastness of space.

Aika Kawakami

A little chuckle came from her person as sh continued on forward. "Good to hear. I'd hate for you to damage your health. Oh, and I'm not uppity. I'm just differently wired, and you are as well. And, yes. I did just read your mind." Normally, she wouldn't intrude on someone's thoughts, instead doing all she could to stray from such things. But, this time, she did it purposely. If nothing else, it was just something to get his expression to change.

After a bit more of walking, they arrived at the octagonal window looking out into the void of space. Somehow, it put her at peace. Aika leaned forward, hands against the window to support her as she took in the vastness of space. "None taken. My father was an excellent hunter. He taught me quite a few things, actually. But quickly realized it simply wasn't my thing. Instead of trying to push me into it, he helped me to focus on my studies, and kept the wild beasts at bay. I admit it, it was some times thrilling, almost exhilaratting, to watch him. I miss him." Obviously, she was reminiscing pleasant memories, as she said each word with a smile.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Alan

Tracyn grinned. He walked forward, getting next to Aika. He smirked at her. Teras Kasi, your time to shine."Try it now."He said with a grin, the amulet of Tul'ra rattling beneath his armor, along with the sigil. He was deadly as can be with the two together, and now that he was focused, it was near-impossible to read his mind. He however, did finally remove a long Shento cigar from a small compartment on his belt, and placed it in his mouth. He didn't light it, they were designed for chewing and simple pleasure without most of the adverse side effects.

"I didn't get much of that. Family, and all. Grew up on a farm, chores all day, get taken away to the Jedi when I was around...10? Some complications later, came a Jedi again, and boom."Gesturing around him."Here I am again. Sorta."He said with a grim smile. She could probably guess why some people called him a or the Demon.

Aika Kawakami

Her eyes glanced at him as he seemingly made a challenge to her. But doing something just to show she could just wasn't Aika's stye. Instead, her eyes fell upon the cigar which now rested between his lips, her grin only growing wider. She didn't have to adhere to his ego to mes with him. Her focus on still on the cigar, using her telekinesis, she quickly pulled the cigar from lips. Rather than ripping it, she pulled at it carefully so as to make clean tear, leaving on a small piece residing in his mouth. Her eyes returned to the window, still levitating the large chunk of cigar in the air before him. Now, she couldn't help but chuckle.

"As I said before, I don't make a habit of delving into others thoughts. And you should stop messing with these." A small sigh escaped her lips as she turned to look at hm. "You have family all around you, and you don't even notice it. After all, one doesnt have to be blood to be family."

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Alan

"Aika, no offense intended, but I'm one of those people who has accepted that they are generally disliked by their peers and everyone around them. But I stick around, and get to, mainly because they don't want me going all dark side, and because of my gracious abilities to make bad guys go dead."

He spoke grimly, and sighed, letting the last bit of his cigar go. It was true, even Josh barely counted as a friend. They didn't talk, they didn't hang out, and the guy might have banged his wife. Ex wife. Because she was dead. His dead wife. Great. His facial expression shifted, from a blank slate to the scowl that he wore (see below) most of the time now. His eyes were blank, almost hollow. Only focused on the battle, leaving little room for anything else. Because everything else didn't matter to him anymore, henceforth the presence of Tracyn had gone from a pleasant, handsome man, to a scarred, vicious, Grim Reaper like presence.

@Aika Kawakimi

Iella had packed a few of her personal belongings in a back pack ready for when the ship landed. She smiled as she did so, Tython now holding special memories and beings on this planet. She reached out through the force through the ship. She located all the Seers, including their now Champion Knight Ordo. They are scattered about through the ship, doing similar to her. Although the presence of Tracyn and Aika where together. Good she thought .. he can do with some company.

She pushed out further, down toward the planet, to the Sandy Desert. And she found them. She could sense the presence of her children and through their bond she sent her love. I will be with you soon, I love you both, she spoke to there minds.

The ship touched down gently about one mile from the Old City, they would have to make their way on foot. Iella put her pack on her shoulders and walked toward the ramp. On her way she made sure the crew assigned to them was also ready to unload the supplies they all needed for their stay. The sound of the ramp hissed in her ears and the thud on the ground kicked up a small cloud of dirt. The area around the Old City full of life and interesting landscapes. She hoped they all would enjoy their stay here. She walked down the ramp and across the way to wait for them.

Standing outside the Old City, Rasu waited patiently as she watched a shuttle descend into a clearing not that far off from her location. She had been told to greet the new arrivals, as the held some form of great importance to the Jedi Order, however she hadn't been informed of the larger details. It was at this time that she had been informed of a new promotion for the Shi'ido as well. To her utmost delight, she had been placed on the Council of First Knowledge, under the charge of Jedi Master Phylis Alince, where she accepted the role of Headmistress of the Jedi Academy. Rasu hadn't been able to wipe the smile off her face, even while packing up her things where they would be moved to Tython, her new home and the headquarters of the Academy.

Leaning against a pillar, she reached out towards the shuttle, sensing multiple beings disembarking their craft. I wonder why the Council holds them in such high esteem? she thought to herself. Following their short journey through the Force from their shuttle to where Rasu now stood, the Jedi Knight waited for their imminent arrival to the serene world.

@Flint Dexen | @Aika Kawakami | @Lavania | @Darc Xavior Talus | @Hawk Solo | @Saran Drast | @Tracyn Ordo | @[member="Iella E`ron"]

@[member="Flint Dexen"] | @[member="Aika Kawakami"] | @[member="Lavania"] | @[member="Darc Xavior Talus"] | @[member="Rasu Gan"] | @[member="Saran Drast"] | @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] | @[member="Iella E`ron"]

Being a pilot, Hawk felt the slightly thud of their landing through the deck plate. They had finally arrived. He was getting tired of being cooped up. He secures his backpack. Making sure that the straps weren't digging in to deep on his shoulder. Satisfy, he leaves his quarters and walks down the ramp.

He joins Iella while they wait for everyone.

Aika Kawakami

She allowed the cigar to drop to the ground, moving around him as she headed toward the ramp. "Things are only that way because you feel that you deserve any better. If you honestly wanted, you could see many others as family. Now come. We've landed, and probably shouldn't keep the others waiting."

Aika moved through the ship, her pace a little quicker than usual. Probably because she was known for being late, and was trying to break that image. Though, up till now, she was still failing miserably at that. She had packed a small bag for the trip, leaving it in room where they all sat and talked before. Having to pass through the center room, it wouldn't even require her to stop in order to scoop up her bag from the seat she had. Throwing over her shoulders and onto her back, her steps slowed to their normal pace as reached the ramp, sauntering down to the planet's surface to join the others.

@Flint Dexen | @[member="Hawk Solo"] | @Lavania | @Darc Xavior Talus | @Rasu Gan | @Saran Drast | @Tracyn Ordo | @Iella E`ron

As the others joined her, Iella began to walk toward the old city. At that moment she felt the presence of Knight Gan near by. As soon as Iella saw her, she approached. "Knight Gan, thankyou for join us this day", she said with a smile. She turned to the others, "Knight Gan is a member of the Council of First Knowledge and we will be working in conjunction with the council on occasions as we will be sharing our knowledge. For those of you who might be interested in this relationship with the First Council .. Knight Gan is her to answer any questions you might have and began the structure of our mutual relationship". She began walking again.

"After those discussion, Knight Gan you will have to forgive us as we need to continue our purpose for coming to Tython, we will need to be alone". She said to her not wishing to offend but the Circle of Seers will and must remain secret, there location imperative to aiding their safety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom