Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Sibling Debate



R8tyIYm.png


uPLW8ec.jpeg


Naboo- Theed
Noontime

Sibylla Abrantes Sibylla Abrantes
​
"I swear it's going to be fun!" Elian spoke with a small, gentle tug, pulling his sister along the hallway through the house. "I promise! No politics, work, just a good time! And they even have a spot to get food and stuff!" Elian spoke in a rather excited tone. He had seen a few practice matches before. Elian had been quite busy with renovations and construction at multiple places around Naboo. It was his passion, and he loved doing it. There were times when they would not accept his denial of payment. Somehow, the payment would reach his family and find its way into his account anyway. He appreciated it, but that wasn't why he did it. He did it for free unless forced otherwise.

"So..." Elian spoke, wrapping his arm around his sister's shoulders as he walked her out of the Abrantes Estate. "Here's the deal..." Elian began to explain the rules of the game and the renovated arena. "Several teams have formed already. Dee'ja Peak, Keren, Spinnaker, Moenia, Parrlay, Theed, even the Gungans have formed a team." Elian said with a laugh when he mentioned the Gungans.

Given everything that had happened, it would be a good distraction from the events taking place. While those events were incredibly important, the people at home needed a reason to laugh and be merry about something.

"And because I helped with the renovations, the family has free tickets for the season. Front row!"



​

 


eWEGUhY.png
​

Theed
Interacting with: Elian Abrantes Elian Abrantes
Items: x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x

Honestly, Sibylla wouldn't put it past Elian to have this be another one of his ambushes.

Then again, even having him act a bit more on the lighter side since all the chaos that had occurred meant that Sibylla wasn't honestly minding it.

This particular ambush involved her brother physically shepherding her out of the Abrantes Estate while explaining the rules of Limmie with such enthusiasm that Sibylla had scarcely managed to get a word in.

"Elian!"
she finally protested, although there was already the faintest twitch threatening the corner of her mouth. "I already agreed to come, you do not need to drag me all the way!"

Still, Sibylla listened as Elian excitedly rattled off the teams, to which she had known Dee'ja Peak had been forming a team. She just hadn't really known much of the Coreworld game.

"Very well. I shall endeavor to have fun." She said the word with mock affront even as she grinned.

"But if Dee'ja Peak loses terribly, I reserve the right to heckle!"

 


R8tyIYm.png

Naboo- Theed
Noontime
Sibylla Abrantes Sibylla Abrantes
​
"Oh okay!" Elian voiced in mock understanding as the reacehed the speeder and he opened the door for her. A smile crept across his face, and a laugh followed as he settled into the speeder, firing the vessel up, waiting for safety measure to kick in.
"Very well. I shall endeavor to have fun."
"But if Dee'ja Peak loses terribly, I reserve the right to heckle!"


"Oh there is much fun to be had! I assure you, it was quite the adventure even being slightly part of this. Although, the gambling portion is a pain." Elian added with a laugh, as they sped off, en route to Theed.

"People are already placing bets, and its just opening day. Like first opening day, no one as ever seen these teams play before. It's going in blindly, that being said, I've got five hundred credits on Dee'ja Peak's. Gotta represent the home crowd." He spoke with a laugh.

"You know, you should invite Aurelian Veruna Aurelian Veruna , see if he wants to join us?" Elian gave a wicked laugh. "What if Dee'ja plays Parrlay today?"
​
Oh, gods....that would be incredible!

"Oh, also if we lose, could I borrow five hundred credits?" Elian said with a serious face, and laugh when he turned to look at Sibylla. "I'm just kidding! I swear!"


​

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom