Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Shredding Saleucami - Domina Prime

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
Top Poster Of Month

oO3YGYQ.png

Rise Against - But Tonight We Dance

Tag: Domina Prime Domina Prime
Apparel: Dark Valkyrie Armor
Weapons: Old Lightsaber , Revans Lightsaber , Svikin hjörtu

The sounds of thrusters finished spooling ignited rage as she was so close this time. There was little care for those in the streets as she flew low and fast. The occasional head would meet bones hard as steel that did little to slow the woman down who was focused. Alas as she reached the starship in question it was already pulling away from the ground. An outstretched arm desperate to grasp hold was short centimeters before the afterburner blew the woman back towards the ground. Landing on a foot and knee a loud growl escaped as a heavy feeling dropped around the woman.

"Coward, coward, pathetic, fething COWARD! AAAAAAAH!" Teresa's right fist pounded several times into the concrete as it's colour shifted from grey to frosted over with white. "Why do you run when I know where you are. What do you hide from me." The growl to her voice was ever present from frustration. Black wings drooped onto the floor now turning misty as warm air mixed with freezing cold. Slowly the Epicanthix stood as bootsteps rushed behind.

"Hand up! you are under arrest, no sudden moves!" An enforcer shouted as several had lethal trained on Teresa.

"I do not adhere to your rules little thing. Now run or die, your only choice, won't it say twice because I am really pissed off right now understand." The woman turned slowly and one by one eyes locked onto hers. She could feel the fearful and brave. In a flash four lightsabers floated in the air in front already intercepting the blaster bolt shot as a reaction. Teresa snarled at them, growling, their eyes widened in realization of the threat stood in front. Two of the enforces in the back made a quick brake for it taking the given advice. One off to the right that took the shot had collapsed already to their knees as cold sweat dripped from his brow. The last two stood firm, older in age and more seasoned.

"I-I said hands u─" The sentence was cut off suddenly along with most of the enforcers head. All that could be heard was the gurgle and the humm of lightsabers. The two others quickly scurried off. Draining the remaining life the the body before her the skin around her knuckled began to heal. Sliding the corps to the side Teresa took a small jog up to the half a head and booted it down the street she'd flown down. Such commotion drew much attention and came the caution. Two blades rushed to her belt turning off as the two shiny lightsabers threaded into their sheaths along with it was that heavy feeling of killing intent.

With a sigh she looked down the street with a row of beige buildings either side with various neon signs. In longs strides she began to walk down it parting the farmers and locals alike. Her eyes closed and feathers dragged along the dirt street wiping away her steps along the way. "Damn I hope something fething fun happens soon. Anything at all before I bloody die of whatever this empty feeling is."
OIedQlc.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom