Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show your demons.(Daella Feanor)

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Vulpesen"] [member="Daella Feanor"]

Stood in the doorway with her head against the frame as she watched the two silently before coughing slightly and smiling as she looked around at those that sat on the bed and them hug. "You know, there are things called personal space and im sure that you wouldn't mind if i joined in on the invasion of such?" She smiled as she looked at the two of them, her hands resting in her lap and her head turning to the side before she started walking towards the two as she had arrived silently.

Vulpesen smiled as he saw Alexandra and wrapped an arm around her. "Ello, love." So, apparently he wouldn't need to go seek out his fiance. She was right there. Once the family hug separated, he sat properly in the bed. "Well, I was just taking to Daella about some apparent friends of hers. Friends that her mom might know more about."

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]
[member="Daella Feanor"]

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Vulpesen"]

She smiles and continues to hug him for abit. Then she stopped and turned to face her mother. "Mommieh. Hai." She giggles, and would Slwoly get off of the bed, wanting to hug Alex. "I love you mommieh." She stated.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Daella Feanor"] [member="Vulpesen"]

She smiled and laughed as Daella charged into her arms, Alex's own arms curling around her daughter's form as she knelt down and looked past her at Vulpesen. "And what might i ask that you mean in friends Vulpesen? Did she already find a good looking fox boy. Tsk tsk, shouldn't you be out threatening him fox brain?" She couldn't help it, today was a good day and the playful taunting just... happened."

Vulpesen let out a laugh but gave his head a shake. Well, at least Alex managed to brighten his mood, even when there was a chance of his daughter being possessed by some sort of darkside presence. "Actually, I was thinking something a bit different." As he spoke, he moved his mind through the ashlan bond, sending one word to Alexandra. 'Hel.'

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Vulpesen"]

Daella smiles happily and softly purrs in her mothers arms. "Look... Daddieh fixed my dollie." She went to show Alex the male doll. Its head was perfectly attached, no harm done to it. Though the girl would suddenly lock up, and looks around for abit. She softly blinks, and then suddenly holds Alex tighter. "Mommieh!"

Alexandra Feanor

Alex looked at Vulpesen for a few seconds before focusing on Daella as her eyes changed for a second as she blinked and then looked through the force as for a moment the color in her eyes faded away to act like they were blind for a moment as she looked through the force for any dark spirits. Seeing nothing though her hands came to her side as she looked at Vulpesen with a shake of her head. Then the arms held her tighter. "What is it Daella?"

Vulpesen saw Alex's denial, but he was sure that something was up. Maybe it wasn't completely the same, but something was certainly going on. Keeping a smile as he looked between his fiance and daughter, he continued to speak through the ashlan bond. 'I know it isn't exactly like Hel, but there are people in there. The not so bad one is Alani. I'm more worried about Zana. She seems to be a lot like Hel.' Being a full-grown man, he would certainly seem a bit crazy to anyone else, but He expected Alex of all people to understand him.

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Vulpesen"]

"Mommieh... Wanna play?" The girl softly giggled and went to hold onto her tightly. Though, after saying that she would pause and looks down at her own feet. As if thinking to herself or some such. "N-nevermind.. I-I need to go..." She softly stated, and went back to look at her Mother with a smile.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra glanced at Vulpesen as the words were fed to her mentally before looking at her daughter with a smile and kneeling down to look at Daella again as she spoke. "Go where? I want to meet your friends that Vulpesen told me about." She smiled as she looked at her daughters face but this time focused on her daughter's mind as she studied it for any drastic shifts in stability.

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Vulpesen"]

"I-I can't right now Mommieh. I have to goooo!" She looks at her rather.. pleadingly. Daella would try to move passed Alex, almost slightly shoving her away. During the shove, Alex did feel a mental spike, and if Daella pushed her down by accident, it would spike up once again. "S-Sorry Mommieh... I-I have to gooo!"

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Alexandra blinked as she almost tripped and laughed as she nodded. Walking with her daughter but she had sensed the spike, not the kind that somone would simply chop down to the girl needing to go but the kind associated with a problem alexandra herself had and took years to fix on her own and with as much pain as possible. She had a curiosity but she was sure of it that her daughter had somehow also been born with multiple personality... it would take more studying though. "Ill wait outside the door Daella."

Daella Feanor

D

Daella would start to hurry, going to the nearest refresher and... doing her business inside of it. When she was finished, she leaves the room and smiles at her mother. "Can we play now?" The girl seems rather cheery at the moment, and went to hug Alex once again. "You said you would. . ."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Daella Feanor"]

"Of course Daella... What is it you want to do." She smiled and watched for any reactions that were different from how the girl was being right now. IT was already likely her daughter had the same affliction that Alex had once had which came to grow worse because of a stupid mistake Alex made. Now though, Alex was looking at the face of the girl that stood there, holding her as she waited for the answer.

Daella Feanor

D

"I wanna go outside... and... ..uhm..." She blinks, losing her train of thought completely. "Uuuhm. . ." The girl looks around, trying to remember what it is she wanted to do with Alex. She woluld remain still for an oddly ammount of seconds, seeing how Daella was rather hyperactive just moments ago. "I-I mean I wanna play with my dollies with you."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Alexandra smiled as she leaned down and held Daella close before speaking. "Sure, show me your dollies so we can play with them." She looked at [member="Vulpesen"] and tilted her head to indicate for him to stay nearby but don't worry too much. "What is the names of the dolls or do you not have names for them Daella?"

Daella Feanor

D

Daella nodded, and went to run back to her room. She would go to her doll house, and starts to take out five of her dolls. "Uhm. . .This ones me." She points at a 'nicer' looking doll, then goes to give it to Alex. "This one D-..." The girl would blink. "I-I mean the one your holdings Alani, this one is me.. ." She went to give her that one, then shows a meaner looking doll. "This ones Zana. . ." She set that doll down on the floor. "This ones you!" She gave Alex another female doll. "And this ones Daddieh." She motions to the only male doll, the one that she supposiably broke moments ago.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Daella Feanor"]

She caught the mess up and figured it out then and there as she looked at the one that was Alani. "This is you then? Alani you said your name was. Its ok, you have no need to lie to me if that is the truth, i wont be mad or otherwise." She went to look at the doll that had been named Zana and spoke. "Can Zana hear me right now Alani, or is she away for me to say something to you. I don't want to get you in trouble with her." She felt odd talking as if each person was a different one but she knew well enough how hard it was to live with someone else in your mind and controlling you.

Daella Feanor

D

"U-Uhm. . ." The girl hesitated to answer, and then nods her head. "Mhm...That ones me." She pointed at the one she stated was herself. "Z-Zana can hear us Mommieh, but she doesn't want to talk." Alani would then sit down on the floor, and goes to play with 'Daddieh' and the 'Zana' doll.

Alexandra Feanor

"Why doesn't Zana want to talk to me?" She sat down with her daughter and watched her play as she sat the Alexandra doll down before holding the Daella doll in one hand and the Alani doll in another hand before looking down at the dolls of Vulpesen and Zana. IT was a curious thing and she suspected the dolls were a medium for her to stay sane after having so many personalities floating up there inside her mind. Personally she liked the Daella and Alani ones but knew Zana was just as important to the girl's mind.

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom