Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show your demons.(Daella Feanor)

Vulpesen's tail flicked behind him as he walked towards his daughter's room. When he had hoped to spend more time with his family, this wasn't exactly what he had in mind. On his shoulder, As was sitting with his tail flicking irritably behind him. Memories had started to surface from the Ashlan Wolf, showing a kick from the daughter. Luckily the wolf had managed to recover rather easily, but such a thing still needed to be addressed.

Making it to the girls door, he gave it a knock. "Daella, I need to talk to you." Granted, parenthood had come a bit earlier than he had anticipated, but that didn't make him any more prepared for the less pleasent moments of the experience. This being one of those moments.

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Vulpesen"]

Daella was laying down on her bed, playing with one of her many dolls that she was given. Hearing the knock, she haulted what she was doing and looked over at the door. "Mhm. . .? Yes Daddieh?" She stated, and went over to put her doll down, and would go to open her door, letting him enter.

Daella has no clue what Zana did.

Vulpesen stepped into the room offering Daella a small smile. Of course, Ace and Vulpesen had actually shared the memory through their bond, leading to no misconceptions around the events in the netherworld. "Daella, me and Ace were taking about some things he's noticed since our time in that weird place." He figured that the est way to go about this would be directly, getting to the point so that there would be as little confusion as possible. "And he noticed you doing some strange behavior. Would you happen to remember doing anything strange? Or mean while we were there?"

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Vulpesen"]

She would blink, and looked around abit. "Wierd place? ...Oh.. ...Oh!" Her eyes suddenly widened, and she was reminded of that horrible, horrible blood field. She slowly started to shake her head. "N-No. . .I-I didn't do anything wierd or strange. . ." His child would start to think, and looks away from him.

Vulpesen nodded at her words and cast a glance to Ace. Both of them were thinking the exact same thing. "Daella, close your eyes and focus on me, I'm going to try something." Was it dangerous to do with a six year old child? Maybe, but Vulpesen was still willing to risk it, at least he was with the confidence that it was in a controlled environment. After waiting for her to do as he said, Vulpesen focused himself into the ability of dark cloak, masking his presence under a blanket of the darkside. Alexandra had once mentioned this as a bolster to Hel. Perhaps it would have the same effect on any beings within his daughter as well.

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Vulpesen"]

She blinks and slightly tilted her head. "U-Uhm. . .Okay." She closes her eyes, and starts to think of her Daddy. Within moments, She would slowly open her eyes again, and slightly tilts her head. She looks faguely confused and stares at him oddly. She almost sounds scared. "D-Daddieh. . .W-What are you doing. . .?" After asking that, 'Daella' would head over and went to give him a hug, thinking that hes hurt after feeling this... strange aura on him.

Vulpesen returned the hug, albeit with an extremely confused expression. Daella was a good kid, but Vulpesen didn't believe in mortal angels. As such, he highly doubted that Daella was this sympathetic, even on her best days. "A small test. Though, I have to ask one thing. If I were to ask you your name, what would you say?"

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Vulpesen"]

She continues to hold onto him. "But Daddieh... you already know my name... its Alla-...like Daella." She made a slight hesitation, realizing she had almost said a different name. The girl would softly purr, and smiles at her Father. "Wheres Mommy? She said she would play with me."

Vulpesen rose a brow and lightly pulled Daella away from him before kneeling before the child. "Daella, tell me truthfully. Do you have any friends? Friends me and mommy can't see." His tail flicked behind him as he watched. he was almost completely sure now, but he still needed that final confirmation. That final thing to tell him what was happening with his daughter.

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Vulpesen"]

She blinked at the pull, clearly looking depressed now. She feels as if she did something wrong, and goes to bite her lip. "W-Well.. U-Uhm. ." She would try to avoid answering the question, and would bluntly say something else, trying to change the subject. "I love you Daddieh." She would go back to her smile.

Vulpesen let out a small sigh. "Daella, you aren't in trouble, but you have to give me an answer." He didn't like pressing her for answers like this, butt he did need to know what was going on. After seeing what Hel could have done to his fiance, he was not eager in the slightest to see what a similar presence to do to his daughter. Best to catch and measure it now so that she could grow to control the other presences.

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Vulpesen"]

She would pause for a few moments, and try to think of this is a great idea. Both of her friends really enjoy playing with her, and the real Daella doesn't want any harm to them. "D-Daddieh. . .D-Don't hurt them. . .Okay? ...I have two friends. They are standing right here." She motions to both sides of her, but they aren't there to him.

Vulpesen offered her a smile and nodded. "I promise." One she had motioned to her sides, he flicked his tail. Alexandra had only Hel. Daella was split in three, certainly odd, though not impossible. "And what are the names of your friends?" He continued to kneel in front of his daughter, glancing to each side. He couldn't sense the presences, but now he was fairly certain they were there, something he'd have to bring up with [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"].

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Vulpesen"]

"Uhm..." She would look at both of her sides, and points to the right. "Theres Alani." "Hai Daddieh." 'Daella' would softly giggle, and look rather clam and peaceful. "And heres Zana." She motioned to her left, but no responce was made from Daella. Just a slight glare now. Its appearent that this one might have kicked Ace in the nose. 'Daella' would then turn around, and crawl back onto her bed.

Vulpesen smiled as he heard "Alani's" voice. "Hello." Upon being introduced to the second however, Vulpesen could easily sense the coldness emanating form his daughter. So, you're the culprit. He touched Ace's mind, taking confirmation from the wolf. "Thank you Daella." He gave her a broad smile and stood up. He had to talk with Alexandra about this as son as possible. Everyone was split between the dark and the light, but she was the only person he knew who had been split like this and he'd much more prefer her opinion on the matter.

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Vulpesen"]

"Whatever..." Zana would finally say, clearly not enjoying the fact that she was found out. She would then go to pick up the male doll, and takes the head off. She would continue to have that mean expression, but then suddenly became abit softer, and then looks at what she did. "W-ah. . .Zana. . .Not again. . ."

Vulpesen twitched a bit as he heard the dismissal, then the pop of a doll's head. To say the least, he was not enthused by this third side of his daughter. She might still be young, but Zana was not a good influence, and whats worse, he simply couldn't tell Daella to stop seeing her. Opening the door, he turned to [member="Daella Feanor"] and gave a smile, belying the worry he felt within. "Remember kid, bed at eight." Once in the hall way, he made his way to [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"], happy that he had at least found this dark influence on his child. Check....

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Vulpesen"]

She sniffed and tries to fix her doll, and when her Father came back in, she would just simply nod. "Okay Daddy. Going to sleep at eight." She gives him a nice warm smile, and then looks back at her doll and frowned. She lost a total of 4 dolls now.

Vulpesen's eyes narrowed a bit as he saw the doll. Perhaps he didn't have to leave so soon. Walking over, he took the toy from her. By no means was he the best at repairs, but fixing a broken doll was somewhat in his skill set. After a little bit of work he managed to reattach the head before handing it back to Daella. "All better."

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Vulpesen"]

She gives him the doll, and watches him contently. Seeing how he fixed him, she gasps and would go to hug him rather tightly. "Thanks Daddieh!" She would give out a soft purr, and remains there for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom