Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show your demons.(Daella Feanor)

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

The girl would stop and roughly places both dolls, face first onto the ground. "Because. I don't want to." The girl would bluntly put out. Her demenor has changed, and so has her voice. She sounded abit harsh, and looks vaguely mean and irritated right now. Eventually she would stand back up, and steps on [member="Vulpesen"]'s doll, just before turning around, and going to lay down on the bed.

Vulpesen watched [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] and [member="Daella Feanor"] talk with each other. Filled with the elation that his fiance had gone through this herself, the father was sure that Daella was in good hands with her mother. True, Vulpesen had often shown a split personality in his younger days, but such was more due to compartmentalization than actual separate minds in his head.

As Daella took a sudden turn to Zana, Vulpesen let out a small twitch and passed a glance to Alexandra. The look gave an obvious message that would have made any ashlan communication unnecessary. 'This is a problem.' The negative emotions of Zana were necessary. Zana herself was not. "Well, I'll go see you're brother. You two have fun." With a smile that betrayed his worry, Vulpesen got up and headed for the door.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Daella Feanor"]

She watched her daughter push the face of the dolls into the ground before walking on Vulpesen's itself and going to lay on the bed. Her feet slowly moved over the ground and fell upon it before sitting on the bed and reaching over to let he hand move through her daughter's hair slowly. "Daella, or Zana or Alani, i need you to talk to me. I know what its like to have more than one person inside and controlling your mind, please tell me about it."

Daella Feanor

D

She would go to bury her face on her pillow, and flinches at feeling her mothers hand on her head. "What are you talking about. . ." Zana would bluntly state. Seems she doesn't know, or ...all of them don't know. Maybe each one just thinks of the rest as imaginary friends, or real friends that are next to them and what not. Zana slowly moves her head, going to face her Mother.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Raised a brow and looked over at the wall before speaking to her daughter with a careful voice. "What is it that you think alani and Daalla are, just imaginary?" This was curious, though in Alex's mind she had never even known about Hel until it was too late, meanwhile it appeared her daughter knew of the others just didn't think they were real.

Daella Feanor

D

The girl would eventually sit up straight, and goes to take her pillow, and would put it to where the ends are on her lap, and slightly covering her face. "No." She would bluntly say. "They are sitting right next to me. . .can you not see them Mommy?" SHe would bite on her pillow, clearly Zana likes to bite things. She would then look to her right and looks annoyed. "Shut up!" Clearly not ment for Alex.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Daella Feanor"]

"Curious... am i allowed to talk to them Zana?" She waited for the girl to answer and saw her biting the pillow before smiling and coming to sit beside her on the bed and hug her lightly. "And you should tell your friends to shut up, what did she say?" Alexandra was more than interested in this but she was not sure how each personality saw eachother.

Daella Feanor

D

"Sure. . .I didn't want to talk anyway." She bite down on the pillow, and then blinks for a while. A soft smile comes on her face, and Daella would turn to face her mother. "Hai Mommieh. ...Can we still play?" She knows what Zana sortof did, but she does not know how she, herself, ended up on her bed. The child looks around slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom