Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Show edit" box missing

I've had a problem with editing posts, granted it's a very minor issue, but annoying nontheless.

When you go to edit an earlier post you have the option of letting everyone know it's been edited by marking the little box in bottom left corner. I, however, don't have that option for whatever reason. :S

Here's what it looks like for me:

2h49qna.jpg

Nothing there. Pwease, help moi? :3

EDIT: See? Even this post I cannot un-show that it has been edited. o.o

Matreya

Ah, lol my mistake. I actually had the same problem, the way I fixed it was by accident. One time I signed out and signed back in and suddenly it was there. That's my only advice. Try to completely log out then back in a couple times - if you haven't already.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
@[member="Tefka"]

I think then the question from me would be is why is it available on some accounts, but not all. Like I stated previously, it's my writer's account that doesn't offer the 'show edit' option even though my sub accounts do. Just curious is all, not complaining. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom