Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should we have a Dark Lord of the Sith? Vote

Would you agree to an Election held in order to decide who should lead the Sith as the Dark Lord of

• Total voters

Lord Ghoul

L
The Dark Lord of the Sith is the strongest of the Sith. Not the most popular.

A vote is a popularity contest. If you want to be the Dark Lord, earn it. It's king of the hill, beat on some people.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
I absolutely agree, but I'm not so sold that the strongest Sith here are the most fit to lead. So many are strong yet lack the activity nor drive to actually do jack sh**.

Lord Ghoul

L
That's true, Slade. For my part it's because Mikhail just isn't the type of guy to want to become Dark Lord, deep hatred of Sith etc, etc.

I'm sure the true Sith'ari will emerge in due time.

Lord Ghoul

L
Darth Vornskr said:
You dun h8 me, rite? ;n;

[member="Mikhail Shorn"]
"You want me to kill Jappos? I'll kill Jappos. You want me to kill the enemies of Jappos? I'll kill the enemies of Jappos. For 500 dollars a month I'll kill anybody you want. But keep one thing in mind. I'd happily kill you for free." - Last Samurai

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Mikhail Shorn said:
That's true, Slade. For my part it's because Mikhail just isn't the type of guy to want to become Dark Lord, deep hatred of Sith etc, etc.

I'm sure the true Sith'ari will emerge in due time.
We'll see, won't we? Frankly I've never been the biggest fan of my fellow Sith either. Bunch of inbreeding, infighting imbeciles if you ask me.

Pa'Kar Sang

P
I would like it if the Sith would rally behind someone who thought they could actually lead them to victory, which would imply the strongest. However, due to the mechanics of this site a vote and then roleplaying out how said vote winner obtained his title would be the best choice for me...Its a perfect balance of OOC reasoned-based discussions and IC roleplaying, the first of which I hate with a burning pasion. Honestly, anything to get the Sith back and at 'em

Lord Ghoul

L
Slade and I agree on a lot of things, we just pretend we don't. We're mirror images, reflections, but not the "I look awesome" kind.

Nope.

We're the kind where you wake up at 5am, stumble over to the sink, look up and go "Is that what I look like? Screw that guy."

Kyla Foy

K
I would vote for a no, as I find that the sith only needs a council of 5 people, with each maybe a specialization?

[member="Darth Vulcanus"] what I though notice him as Dark lord, he's very open to idea's and would use them. That's the kind of attitude we need as a dark lord, but we should remember There are many people that might be also good for a dark lord position and thus I think we should go for a council.

Combine all those sith factions together, create 5 darth's which will be the council. Make a structured faction and academy ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom