Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should we have a Dark Lord of the Sith? Vote

Would you agree to an Election held in order to decide who should lead the Sith as the Dark Lord of

• Total voters

sabrina

Nick Gamastar said:
I would vote for a no, as I find that the sith only needs a council of 5 people, with each maybe a specialization?

[member="Darth Vulcanus"] what I though notice him as Dark lord, he's very open to idea's and would use them. That's the kind of attitude we need as a dark lord, but we should remember There are many people that might be also good for a dark lord position and thus I think we should go for a council.

Combine all those sith factions together, create 5 darth's which will be the council. Make a structured faction and academy ^^
suppose if we went down that route, each one could run a minor faction, to keep infighting down.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Mikhail Shorn said:
Slade and I agree on a lot of things, we just pretend we don't. We're mirror images, reflections, but not the "I look awesome" kind.

Nope.

We're the kind where you wake up at 5am, stumble over to the sink, look up and go "Is that what I look like? Screw that guy."
Mines more like "I've got to start practicing limitations when I drink. I don't even remember the last 24 hours."

CHANI

Yes, BUT, I'd prefer to see
2 Sith, Master, Apprentice.

Then remaining, light, darksiders, neutrals, so that there can be two major enemies in threads to worry about on all sides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom