Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Should we ban Anime avatars?

Should we ban Anime Avatars?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest, they aren't my favorite thing in the universe but I figure why shouldn't people be allowed to represent their characters the way they like? After all, at the end of the day this is about having fun....right?

skin, bone, and arrogance
No option for 'I love Tef and his cankles'?

giphy.gif

I really want to say yes to this I really do but at the end of the day we all have our kinks. I mean we don't Judge Valiens Nantaris Valiens Nantaris for the fact he wants to make sweet , sweet love to Tefka Tefka and his cankles.

So why should we judge weebs fetishizing there waifu or sleeping with their body pillow Effigy of Heero Yuy. Kink shaming is just wrong, I mean we don't ban Scarlett Johansson use we know people aren't using her just cause she is a bad ass chick because if that were the case we would see a billion Sigourney Weaver's running around. There are two main reasons people choose Scarlett over Sigourney and we all know what they are and there is no shame in that.

I mean I have ptsd of the old days on ezboard the dark ages for you children, of when the biggest DBZ board died and they flooded the star wars Boards. I was dueling Goku's, Vegeta's, and Trunks in every thread. You have no idea the trauma of a ten post kamehameha build up or the out of character of how great sayiens where compared to all the other star wars races. Just saying I cry myself to sleep over that nightmare and yet I still advocate for you to let your freak weebness fly.

Also on DBZ Darth Metus Darth Metus Goku sucks and I agree with Srina Talon Srina Talon , Vegeta is better. Also DBZ sucks fight me unless your Sayien then I will go find a safe space.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom