Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shores of Vjun PM to join

There had been some troubling news that reached the ears of Ra. She had been living on Vjun for several years now and had started to become known by the people there. The word passed onto her was pirates had been raiding some of the smaller towns and communities on the world. They wanted to know if there was anything the Dark Hand could do to take care of the problem...

After doing some looking up of these pirates, any peace talk attempts had been rebuffed. Mainly in the form of her men returning having been robbed and beaten up. None had been killed though, but the message was clear. There would be no peace with them.

Calling on her friends, a message was sent to assemble at Bast and a strike planned to take these pirates out. Drive them off Vjun or destroy them if they wouldn't leave.

[
member=AD-8] [member="Alexandra Feanor"] [member=Bloodstone] [member="Cynthia Solus"] [member="Darth Kentarch"] [member="Darth Pellax"] [member="Decker Willo"] [member=Drogh] [member="Edward Thane"] [member=Jairdain] [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Lord Nexus"] [member="Mereel Vaun"] [member=Nemo] [member=Riamah] [member="Rann Thress"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Zhin Zondaar"] [member="Zuri Ano"] [member="Brent Smith"] [member="Abigail Meredydd"] [member="Asajj Novar"] [member="Drauchir"] [member="Jacste Selden"] [member="Lord Depravious"] [member="Marcus Ismet-Ku"] [member="Meagan"] [member="Pylon Zerga"] [member="The Wonderer"]

Pirates, she had lived the life of one, even fought along side a good handful but stardust had to admit that that there was pirates that weren't the best....these were such pirates. Recieving the message stardust made way for her sisters home asap

Arriving wihin hours stardust put her helmet on and walked out towards the castle as she looked to the sky thankful ot wasnt raining she hated this stupid acid rain with a passion yet dealt with it if it meant visiting her sister

Coming up to the castle stardust knocked and then would wait
[member="Riamah"]

If there was ever a thing Asajj knew Pirates were good for it was blending in. Her time as an Assassin taught her the importance of finding places to hide in plain sight, and often pretending to be part of a crew got her most places she needed to be without much investigation of who she was. Most folk don't look at a pirate and think of them as anything else.

But that's not why she was here today. A new organization she had learned about and offered her assistance with had called her in. Specifically, [member="Riamah"] . An Assassin when the Dathomir and her own father had been the same. It was unlikely Riamah would know the young semi-witch given Krest's desire to keep their bond as father and daughter on the downlow, but it was possible.

She stood behind another who was called, [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] , idly looking around while she waited for the door to be open in silence.

Vjun had been the most recent place her bucket of a ship had landed on. No matter how hard the true captain had pushed her to get the damn thing running it just was no use and finally needed to settle so she could work on fixing it. Resources were lower than the number of men she had now that there were whispers word of their arrival had spread. The crew had quickly disbanded and captain disappeared for fear of retribution as there was a heavy presence on these lands.

Andrai knew it, though cared little as they rampaged through the smaller villages. She'd decided to stay as she had her mind set on better loot. Little more than beggars these villagers were... Hardly anything worth a damn aside from a decent meal here and there. She'd planned to move her assault further inland. She wanted more. Craved it, if she was honest.

Now was not the time to be brash, however. Jedi and whatever other order could scrap their way through would undoubtedly be upon her and her men soon. That is, unless she could keep her cover and keep these occupants ignorant to her company.

An worn, over-sized cloak hid the curve fitting clothes that accentuated her figure while one hand slid it's fingers down the side of the cool glass before her on the bar top. Slender digits came up to brush a thick lock of dark hair down from behind her head to frame her face and shield the pale green hues of her eyes. They would be a give away for sure and she didn't need that for the moment.

All she wanted was a good, stiff drink and a bit of silence for a while to get her plans worked out. She knew no one here and that left her especially vulnerable. A feeling she didn't enjoy and with whispers of oncoming doom breathing down her neck she was less than able to make herself known to some of the owners around here to make an under handed deal or two.

Decker Willo had the Mynock Rock arrive to the system of Bast, where the meeting was set to begin. With the captain of the corvette, they went down to the castle. Landing the small shuttle that was on board, the pair stepped out approaching. Along the way he saw [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"], and he offered a grin as he paused by the castle door and someone he recognized from a time of drinking once with Vulpesen. Decker grinned to her too. "Greetings, ladies...what a fine day for flying, isn't it?"

Decker leaned against the wall by the door, just looking about while the captain stood at the ready. Eyes upon the door, waiting for it to open.

[member="Riamah"]

Drauchir was still getting used to this whole new world. With the help of Ra, and her extensive library in Bast Castle, he was beginning to understand more about things like space travel and interplanetary governments. But the one concept he did not need any help understanding, was piracy. Despite how advanced civilization amongst the stars was, piracy was a crime that seemed to traverse such boundaries. People wanted a quick coin or two, and stealing from someone else was the fastest way to do it.

At least when he took someone’s coin, they were good for nothing criminals. Practitioners of the forbidden arts. These pirates raise defenseless villages and claimed it as retribution for what they perceived as a tough and unfair reality. Something he intended to put an end to very soon, as he finished strapping on his gear and making his way to where Ra was waiting...

Vulpesen smiled broadly as the vixen dropped out of hyperspace by Vjun, and a second later, the Vlade was desending towards the surface with the first squad. Though, unlike his usual missions with Riamah, he had brought a few extra troops, if one considered a company of Vitae forces to be 'a few.' People had attacked a world of a woman that he was pledged to defend, and if he was going to put these trouble makers down and under arrest, there was simply no kill like over kill. Perhaps it would make any other oppurtunistic ner0do-wells think before messing with those that the Valde called friend.

As the Vixen landed by Bast Castle, Vulpesen stepped down the ramp, aware of the small fleet of transports that was currently landing behind him to drop off their own cargo, the full brunt of wolf company which followed the Valde to the meeting area. Noting the arrival of Decker, Stardust and Asajj, the Valde offered a kind nod before searchign the room for his charge. "Good to see I'm not the only hammer about to drop on these poor fools. Anyone know what we're dealing with?"

[member=AD-8] [member="Alexandra Feanor"] [member=Bloodstone] [member="Cynthia Solus"] [member="Darth Kentarch"] [member="Darth Pellax"] [member="Decker Willo"] [member=Drogh] [member="Edward Thane"] [member=Jairdain] [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Lord Nexus"] [member="Mereel Vaun"] [member=Nemo] [member=Riamah] [member="Rann Thress"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Zhin Zondaar"] [member="Zuri Ano"] [member="Brent Smith"] [member="Abigail Meredydd"] [member="Asajj Novar"] [member="Drauchir"] [member="Jacste Selden"] [member="Lord Depravious"] [member="Marcus Ismet-Ku"] [member="Meagan"] [member="Pylon Zerga"] [member="The Wonderer"]

When everybody started arriving, Vincent and Desmond were there to greet them and guide them to the library. Of course after they took coats and offered drinks. Desmond was starting to fit in nicely and taking more duties from the old man. If Vincent wanted to stop working and retire, Ra would still continue to support him fully. He was almost family to her and that is what she would do for him. Instead the old man intended to work until the day he died in her service.

Ra was pacing in one of the lesser used rooms, but it was clear it was an operations room. Here there were maps of the world, settlements and other things to indicate it used to be so much more. Once everybody was in room, she turned to face them.

"We have a small issue of pirates. Not the yo yo ho ho and a bottle of rum kind either. These guys have been hitting various settlements on Vjun which are marked on the map. I tried to send a message to them and it was returned robbed and beat up. We need to deal with them and get them off planet or destroyed. I'd much rather the second, but that's me. That way they can't move to another port and do the same thing."

Runi hated pirates, they where scum with no honor. But she had a job and that was to kill some pirates who had messed with the wrong group. She tracked them to a planet called Vjun and was now in orbit slowly descending.

Runi got out of her pilot seat and made her way to her armory. Since there was no need to take prisioners she took her RTC-97 heavy blaster and dissuader pistols as well as her spear just in case it came to melee.

The Mandalorian female checked herself making sure all her gear was where it was supposed to be before she made her way to the cockpit. She sat down and started to meditate while the ship made its approach. Runi would land at Bast and would get up using her spear as a walking stick she would make her way over to the cantina.
She looked around and pulled up some faces on the holonet’s bounty board before walking over to a man.

“So.” She said and positioned her spear in front him and herself. “I noticed you work for some pirates, if you tell me where they are I can make it worth your information.” She said and leaned in a bit so her helmet was closer to his face.

[member="Riamah"] [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Drauchir"] [member="Decker Willo"] [member="Andrai Willows"] [member="Asajj Novar"]

ahhh decker good to see you again my friend, indeed it a great day for flying but I feel today we might not be doing much of that

She looked to the girl that was behind her...then looned away never seen her before but certainly looked like a interesting person for sure maybe today she would learn more. Then eyes looked towards the vixen and chuckled

we shall be the sword to cut this cancer off before it can spread...

Doors opened and stardust turned smiling to that familiar old man and the younger man with him, visiting as she did she knew them quite well in fact

Entered the room where her sister stood ahe stopped and drowned seeing her pacing as she nodded to her words and spoke

the second one is more...acceptable to me but a trial would be fair...

Decker grinned a bit, and gave a two finger salute to Stardust. "What, no flying? I'm a fly boy, I don't do down low...on occasion." He smirked again, and winked to the one behind Star. His captain could only roll his eyes beside him. Before he could get anymore comments in, the doors were opened and right in he strolled with the group.

As soon as he spied [member="Riamah"] he winked again. "I owe it to you to help, even if I'm not so great on the ground. But as soon as any try to take off, I'll have my squadron on standby. Right, captain?" The Mynock Rock's captain nodded in confirmation. That was their plan, and hopefully they would be of use in containing the situation as a form of barricade. Decker looked to the one that gave him some training for the ground, @Vulpesen. And smirked a bit. "Think I'd be good on the ground?"

"An inflatable hammer, if you're the one to lead." Asajj quipped after [member="Vulpesen"] spoke, her violet eyes rolling. A man whose whole life philosophy was about preserving life should not be using such agressive terms. Once the door opened and [member="Riamah"] stepped out she smiled briefly to the once fellow Assassin, then to the map.

"Capturing all of them would be problematic. Splitting the forces to watch those arrested while still dealing with those not would weaken the assault with every win. Better to kill those who would fight, but allow those who'd surrender mercy."

Drauchir kept to the back of the gathered meeting. He did not know anyone gathered at the meeting beyond Ra. But they all seemed to have gathered together for the same purpose, which was enough for him to extend some level of trust to them all.

He listened as Ra briefed everyone on the pirate issue plaguing the nearby towns. Her plan being to run them off or destroy them. The concensus that followed, seemed to be to err on the side of caution and destroy as many pirates as possible. A plan he was not entirely opposed to.
“And when do you propose we start this... campaign? And more importantly, where are these pirates now?”

Choosing to address Drauchir first, she looked at him.

"We start as soon we can. The information I have is on the locations they have hit. There is the possibility that they have infiltrated here into Bast. If you look at what's going on there...it seems somebody knows something we do not."

A tilt of her head indicated Runi and how she was questioning another patron of the bar here. A new addition to the castle. With the incoming folk, something was needed there to help keep spirits up and nothing was quite as familiar as a cantina. It might not be something big or great, but it was just enough to keep the drinkers occupied.

Looking at Decker when he mentioned his squadron would be ready in the skies, she nodded.

"Thank you very much. I am not sure how many ships they're going to have ready to lift off. Anybody up there though will help keep them grounded, I'm sure. That's where the rest of us come. Once they reveal where their hideout is, we move."

Turning to Asajj, Ra listened to what the young woman had to say.

"If it was my choice, they would die. However, that isn't always the best choice. I'm sure some of them have families to worry about. Just ridding us of this issue might bring more down. Think of how much vengeance they would return with for killing their men folk. Maybe what we should do is offer a future to them if they surrender?"

@Drauchir @Asajj Novar [member="Decker Willo"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] @Vulpesen @Andrai Willows

The captain of the Mynock Rock was the one who paid the most attention, while Decker was casually winking at whoever looked his way. Even did finger guns to one of them. The captain could only roll his eyes at the pilot. So in Decker's stead, he addressed the situation. "No ships will lift off. And, there are pirates. They'll have some mode of transportation" he began, pulling up a datapad to look over and see just how functional Mynock Squadron was right now.

"Bombing runs and some light air strikes, you name it. Just call it in, we'll hit them." As the captain looked over the datapad, he elbowed Decker in the side. He glared for a moment. "Yes, Mynock Squadron is just a call away...as am-" For that he got elbowed again. "If you'll excuse me...time for the old tradition. Captain, you-" The captain shook his head. Decker shrugged, then went to find the bar for the good old Mynock tradition; a drink before a fight keeps you upright. It was also for luck.

[member="Riamah"] [member="Drauchir"] [member="Asajj Novar"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Runi"] [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Andrai Willows"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom